I can’t believe this MOG didn’t traumatise me

try2beme

try2beme

Lower third filler and forget
Joined
Mar 21, 2023
Posts
48,430
Reputation
65,207
Traumatise is huge word but I took it like a fucking champ and only now I’m mad and sad about it

In six form I was so ugly. Malnorished, popping pills, ugly as fuck. I became close gradually with this new guy who became popular
He had the same coloring as me, darker version of my curls, tan, just looked the same race and pheno and people clocked it. Except he mogged me brutally. We were the same height but he wore platforms most the time, extremely better face at the time, he even had heterochromia so I had t50 and he had one t50 and one light hazel eye

He would kick me out his house to slay often, whatever that’s fine but I would literally have drought periods and a fat toxicgirlfriend for some time. he complimented my style too frequently. Even his girlfriend told him (btw she would have never liked me at that time) whenever she liked my outfits and that she liked my clothes.

One day he shows up in the identical outfit I had worn. Identical sweater different brand, identical cargos different brand, identical converse. Except he was substantially better looking than me. This didn’t bother me at the time but now it feels like a slap in the face. At the time I was just happy because he was popular and meant I can have many friends but it’s not worth it, that shit was brutal and I talk to none of them now anyway.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Former Shortcel, chang cypionate, Peubert and 3 others
I was too chill it’s crazy
 
Traumatise is huge word but I took it like a fucking champ and only now I’m mad and sad about it

In six form I was so ugly. Malnorished, popping pills, ugly as fuck. I became close gradually with this new guy who became popular
He had the same coloring as me, darker version of my curls, tan, just looked the same race and pheno and people clocked it. Except he mogged me brutally. We were the same height but he wore platforms most the time, extremely better face at the time, he even had heterochromia so I had t50 and he had one t50 and one light hazel eye

He would kick me out his house to slay often, whatever that’s fine but I would literally have drought periods and a fat toxicgirlfriend for some time. he complimented my style too frequently. Even his girlfriend told him (btw she would have never liked me at that time) whenever she liked my outfits and that she liked my clothes.

One day he shows up in the identical outfit I had worn. Identical sweater different brand, identical cargos different brand, identical converse. Except he was substantially better looking than me. This didn’t bother me at the time but now it feels like a slap in the face. At the time I was just happy because he was popular and meant I can have many friends but it’s not worth it, that shit was brutal and I talk to none of them now anyway.
this exact same shit also happend to me in hs but without the clothese part 😢

but im glad you came out fine, just dont look back at it and grow as a person
 
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
this exact same shit also happend to me in hs but without the clothese part 😢

but im glad you came out fine, just dont look back at it and grow as a person
I’m lucky I did fillers gymcel and ascended Ona much better trajectory
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Peubert
Traumatise is huge word but I took it like a fucking champ and only now I’m mad and sad about it

In six form I was so ugly. Malnorished, popping pills, ugly as fuck. I became close gradually with this new guy who became popular
He had the same coloring as me, darker version of my curls, tan, just looked the same race and pheno and people clocked it. Except he mogged me brutally. We were the same height but he wore platforms most the time, extremely better face at the time, he even had heterochromia so I had t50 and he had one t50 and one light hazel eye

He would kick me out his house to slay often, whatever that’s fine but I would literally have drought periods and a fat toxicgirlfriend for some time. he complimented my style too frequently. Even his girlfriend told him (btw she would have never liked me at that time) whenever she liked my outfits and that she liked my clothes.

One day he shows up in the identical outfit I had worn. Identical sweater different brand, identical cargos different brand, identical converse. Except he was substantially better looking than me. This didn’t bother me at the time but now it feels like a slap in the face. At the time I was just happy because he was popular and meant I can have many friends but it’s not worth it, that shit was brutal and I talk to none of them now anyway.
*traumatize

But this comes off as pretty ambiguous since he could’ve been wearing the outfit just to show how much he bonds with you or he was really testing you.
 
*traumatize

But this comes off as pretty ambiguous since he could’ve been wearing the outfit just to show how much he bonds with you or he was really testing you.
Shut up American
 

Similar threads

trustfund
Replies
10
Views
70
truefoidslayerpqoqo
truefoidslayerpqoqo
ESR
Replies
73
Views
412
ESR
ESR
A
Replies
19
Views
128
fakechang777
fakechang777
Mecha-Man
Replies
0
Views
20
Mecha-Man
Mecha-Man
dreamz
Replies
12
Views
92
dreamz
dreamz

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top