I dispise bulking so much I hate my life

lumified

lumified

Based lhtn
Joined
Jan 15, 2026
Posts
3,267
Reputation
4,350
I'm bulking rn on 600test 300eq
And I don't like eating much but my maintenance is 3k ffs so I'm eating 3.6k rn
I'm bulking till December hopefully 81kg->90 by then without going above 15% body fat
Then I can finally cut with tren and clen again
And be sub 10% body fat for the first time ever
So excited
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Grown man can’t eat food
What a petite little girl
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rambo339, incelincel, lumified and 2 others

Similar threads

nicpilled
Replies
7
Views
47
greylurker
greylurker
Foidsla¥er
Replies
4
Views
42
BraveCake
BraveCake
6
Replies
3
Views
42
them streets b cold
them streets b cold
no1softee
Replies
8
Views
43
no1softee
no1softee
J.bass
Replies
13
Views
95
Clqs
Clqs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top