I do not have high hopes for @Jamesothy's child

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
This was supposed to be a thread about having good hopes for him... things have taken a little turn.

Upon further analysis, it might actually be quite over.

This is why... However, let's first start with what i think are his advantages.

First off, let's address the obvious. According to his height and weight in his latest checkup, he'll be a height, skull, and framemogger. This is good, because it might just be the determining factor to pull him out of crippling inceldom as a HAPA.

He also has a small face relative to skull, which is what makes people look robust/masculine/high T.

(He is on the far right)

For comparison with another 2 month old child:

You can see that his head is obviously wider, with features such as the eyes,nose, and mouth taking occupying less space on the head.

However.. This is where the advantages end.

Let's again address the obvious, the eye area.

The eye area is EXTREMELY chinky and has very high-set eyebrows.

It features a complete epicanthic fold, AKA a monolid.

It's very likely that this kid will not have a browridge later in life.

The eye colour is also a pure T50 from the get-go. A lot of children are born with blue eyes that later fade into brown, but there's no questioning when it comes to this one. That's T50 and it's here to stay.

This type of HAPA eye area is most comparable to that of Finnish school shooter Pekka-Eric Auvinen.

(picture as a baby)

The difference being however, that Pekka had low-set eyebrows, and a decent browridge.

However, in Pekka's adulthood, he didn't have particularly low-set eyebrows.

This leads me to believe that Jamesothy's child will sport a fully Oriental eye area, with extremely high-set eyebrows.

This is similar to Xi Jinping, aka Winnie-the-Pooh effect.

This, unfortunately, closes the door to a means of ascension for him, K-Popmaxxing, which is gaining momentum rapidly these days.

This is because all K-Pop stars, male or female, have low-set eyebrows.

Now, onto the next failo:

The chin.

The chin is quite small.

Now, you might think ''It's just a 2-month old baby!''

Well, compare with other 2 month olds:

The mouth is also quite narrow, which is a traditionally Asian trait. This leads me to believe this baby will have a narrow palate in the future, comparable to that of Elliot Rodger.

The next failo is skin tone. Skin tone only gets darker with age and sun exposure, and this boy already has a noticeably darker complexion with yellow undertones.

Compare to a white child:

Next up is hairline.

There's a saying that goes around that says: your hair as a baby is the hair you'll end up with. I believe in that, as i've seen it to be true quite often, and to an accurate degree with similar balding patterns, or, growth patterns, in this case.

By the looks of it, this child will have his hair recede not by the temples, but in a circular, full recession pattern, that will eradicate his temporal point and hairline.

This balding pattern is similar to that of Dutch politician Kees van der Staaij.

But, let's be generous and ignore the hairline.

If you look closely, you will be able to see what will eventually form the ''hairline'', before it goes ''Adios!'' at some point in his 20s.

This hairline is still quite high, and this child will most likely have a large forehead, as it is called.

This is similar to Kees in his younger days.

The colour of the hair seems to be a medium brown. It can be expected that this will eventually fade away to a dark brown shade, or even a fully black one.

Unfortunately, this leaves the baby with no identifiable Caucasian traits.

CONCLUSION

All in all, i think it's fair to say this child will be no Henry Goulding or Charles Melton. If i had to envision the future of this child, i'd imagine a low class looking individual, around 6'4'' in height, with a dark complexion with yellowish undertones, with purely Asian facial features.

I do not believe running HAPA game will work for him, either in the West or in foreign countries, as i doubt that anyone will believe it, despite it being true.

Unfortunately, the way i see it, as his life began on an online forum for the rejects of society, it seems to be heading towards coming to an end on one, too.

This has been my statement regarding this matter. Like, comment, rate and subscribe.

@Jamesothy

Attachments

• 1635759781253.png
    1635759781253.png
    93.7 KB · Views: 79
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, HerpDerpson, Deleted member 22126 and 50 others
On The Spectrum Rainbow GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, volcelfatcel, Deleted member 15338 and 12 others
Asian genes are so potent James's son looks fully asian.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 22126, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 22 others
  • +1
Reactions: BigNigga69 and Jason Voorhees
Asian genes are so potent James's son looks fully asian.
Unlucky genetic recombination.

Elliot looked okay, with a very similar looking mother.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 15338 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 17311 and 7 others
That is not a ''caucasoid skull'' that's just an asian guy with good bone structure
Looks like a white guy with asian eyes imo

Images 95

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and aBetterMii
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 17311, aBetterMii and 1 other person
This was supposed to be a thread about having good hopes for him... things have taken a little turn.

First off, let's address the obvious. According to his height and weight in his latest checkup, he'll be a height, skull, and framemogger. This is good, because it might just be the determining factor to pull him out of crippling inceldom as a HAPA.

He also has a small face relative to skull, which is what makes people look robust/masculine/high T.
View attachment 1387008
(He is on the far right)

View attachment 1387011View attachment 1387012
You can see that his head is obviously wider, with features such as the eyes,nose, and mouth taking occupying less space on the head.

View attachment 1387016

The eye colour is also a pure T50 from the get-go. A lot of children are born with blue eyes that later fade into brown, but there's no questioning when it comes to this one. That's T50 and it's here to stay.

This type of HAPA eye area is most comparable to that of Finnish school shooter Pekka-Eric Auvinen.
View attachment 1387016View attachment 1387018
(picture as a baby)

The difference being however, that Pekka had low-set eyebrows, and a decent browridge.

View attachment 1387019
This leads me to believe that Jamesothy's child will sport a fully Oriental eye area, with extremely high-set eyebrows.

View attachment 1387023
This, unfortunately, closes the door to a means of ascension for him, K-Popmaxxing, which is gaining momentum rapidly these days.

View attachment 1387027View attachment 1387028

The chin.

The chin is quite small.
View attachment 1387030

View attachment 1387030View attachment 1387031View attachment 1387032

The mouth is also quite narrow, which is a traditionally Asian trait. This leads me to believe this baby will have a narrow palate in the future, comparable to that of Elliot Rodger.

View attachment 1387043View attachment 1387038
The next failo is skin tone. Skin tone only gets darker with age and sun exposure, and this boy already has a noticeably darker complexion with yellow undertones.

View attachment 1387030View attachment 1387031

Next up is hairline.

View attachment 1387046
There's a saying that goes around that says: your hair as a baby is the hair you'll end up with. I believe in that, as i've seen it to be true quite often, and to an accurate degree with similar balding patterns, or, growth patterns, in this case.

By the looks of it, this child will have his hair recede not by the temples, but in a circular, full recession pattern, that will eradicate his temporal point and hairline.

This balding pattern is similar to that of Dutch politician Kees van der Staaij.
View attachment 1387050

View attachment 1387046
If you look closely, you will be able to see what will eventually form the ''hairline'', before it goes ''Adios!'' at some point in his 20s.

This hairline is still quite high, and this child will most likely have a large forehead, as it is called.

View attachment 1387054
The colour of the hair seems to be a medium brown. It can be expected that this will eventually fade away to a dark brown shade, or even a fully black one.

CONCLUSION

All in all, i think it's fair to say this child will be no Henry Goulding or Charles Melton. If i had to envision the future of this child, i'd imagine a low class looking individual, around 6'4'' in height, with a dark complexion with yellowish undertones, with purely Asian facial features.
View attachment 1387067
I do not believe running HAPA game will work for him, either in the West or in foreign countries, as i doubt that anyone will believe it, despite it being true.

Unfortunately, the way i see it, as his life began on an online forum for the rejects of society, it seems to be heading towards coming to an end on one, too.

This has been my statement regarding this matter. Like, comment, rate and subscribe.

@Jamesothy
@Jamesothy better analysis than the bi-monthly doctor check-ups you're getting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, AlwaysHaveQuestions, RODEBLUR and 3 others
TL;DR: restart

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and RODEBLUR
imagine getting roasted by some aspys on a internetforum at a few months old:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 27 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Gestapo, Hero of the Imperium and 13 others
imagine getting roasted by some aspys on a internetforum at a few months old:lul:
don't worry

i will let you all roast whatever my son with her looks like when it happens
Screenshot 2021 10 24 at 17 12 44 1634531618745 png PNG afbeelding 232  377 pixels

fair game

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii, AlwaysHaveQuestions, fras and 3 others
No fronting here but how can you breed this with clear conscience?
honestly no idea

not even a decent looking asian, i mean i know personality and all but come on

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo and Jason Voorhees
Mfw autists try to conclude how a kid will look like when he's 6 months old

I had a Hapa classmate in elementary school as kid, he looks whiter now than he did at that age

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Chadeep, Deleted member 10615 and 4 others
Mfw autists try to conclude how a kid will look like when he's 6 months old

I had a Hapa classmate in elementary school as kid, he looks whiter now than he did at that age
He's 2 months old. I referenced photos from HAPAs, full whites, and full Asians at this age to pull a conclusion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Jason Voorhees
He's 2 months old. I referenced photos from HAPAs, full whites, and full Asians at this age to pull a conclusion.
I think he will look mostly asian, but I don't think you can really tell if he will look bad later.

Btw the kpop stars have relatively high set eyebrows too, they're like frowning in half of the pics you posted lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 12002 and Jason Voorhees
I think he will look mostly asian, but I don't think you can really tell if he will look bad later.

Btw the kpop stars have relatively high set eyebrows too, they're like frowning in half of the pics you posted lol
I look mainly white and I’m glad to be honest

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 12002 and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 756

View attachment 1387008
(He is on the far right)

View attachment 1387011View attachment 1387012

View attachment 1387016

View attachment 1387016View attachment 1387018
(picture as a baby)

View attachment 1387019

View attachment 1387023

View attachment 1387027View attachment 1387028

The chin.

The chin is quite small.
View attachment 1387030

View attachment 1387030View attachment 1387031View attachment 1387032

View attachment 1387043View attachment 1387038

View attachment 1387030View attachment 1387031

Next up is hairline.

View attachment 1387046

View attachment 1387050

View attachment 1387046

View attachment 1387054

CONCLUSION

View attachment 1387067

@Jamesothy
Oh, he'll be alright.

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩 and Deleted member 7098
  • +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Deleted member 6963, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
and this is why you don't post your son pics on looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15917 and Reiraku
The moment I saw his eyes I knew it was over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, rydofx and RODEBLUR
Scholarship

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR

I didn't make the collage. I doubt some random KPOP stan made a bunch of frowning pictures to mix up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
bro your not even white yourself lmao, you look more ethnic then the child

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15917 and Deleted member 12002
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
i went over the top but yeah when i saw you i thought you were mexican or mixed
I am mixed

But no way i come close to that amount of looking ethnic lmfao

I take all my pics with dark lighting, but i'm pale with dark blonde hair and green eyes irl. I'm white passing to everyone outside this autist forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
I am mixed

But no way i come close to that amount of looking ethnic lmfao

I take all my pics with dark lighting, but i'm pale with dark blonde hair and green eyes irl. I'm white passing to everyone outside this autist forum
what are you mixed with? and yeah no shit to normal people you look white but as soon as i saw you i could tell you were not white

ITT ethnic bashing another ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 12002 and Yuya Moggershima
what are you mixed with? and yeah no shit to normal people you look white but as soon as i saw you i could tell you were not white
i'm 75% european

50% dutch on my father's side and 25% spanish and 25% native on my mother's side

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 10615
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Finngols be like ''I'm 100% European and white''
Yeah, again cherrypicking rare examples, if they even are Finnish. Last time you posted an Irish actor and claimed that he is Finnish.

Also, you are an example of an ethnic going crazy just because a girl has blonde hair. Your oneitis isn't anything special.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
Yeah, again cherrypicking rare examples, if they even are Finnish. Last time you posted an Irish actor and claimed that he is Finnish.

Also, you are an example of an ethnic going crazy just because a girl has blonde hair. Your oneitis isn't anything special.
muh muh i'm an example of an ethnic going crazy

meanwhile you're over here looking like you're about to lower my social credit score

If you made a thread like this about my son, I'd track your IP address, get on the next flight and beat the last ounce of autism out of your skull while your oneitis is watching

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Deleted member 15917, Deleted member 6963 and 3 others
If you made a thread like this about my son, I'd track your IP address, get on the next flight and beat the last ounce of autism out of your skull while your oneitis is watching
meanwhile what you'd actually do is write a post like this one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Deleted member 17311, Warlow and 2 others
i'm 75% european

50% dutch on my father's side and 25% spanish and 25% native on my mother's side
what is native? do you mean native american?