I do not have high hopes for @Jamesothy's child

oh shit thats crazy, mogger race mirmin, you won't have to worry about balding then since your dad has no balding and your mum sides has native american background

• +1
Reactions: fras and RODEBLUR
oh shit thats crazy, mogger race mirmin, you won't have to worry about balding then since your dad has no balding and your mum sides has native american background
That makes no sense lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
That makes no sense lol
his dad isn't balding and his like 60 and his mum has a native american background and native americans very rarely lose hair so he'll likely never lose hair either

his dad isn't balding and his like 60 and his mum has a native american background and native americans very rarely lose hair so he'll likely never lose hair either
It doesnt work like that. It's pretty easy to tell who is gonna bald.

If you don't have thick hair and large volume, you will probably bald.

That's why asians never bald, they legit have porcupine hair that is very thick.

That's why asians never bald, they legit have porcupine hair that is very thick.
i have extremley thick hair so lifefuel for me

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and johncruz12345
I didn't make the collage. I doubt some random KPOP stan made a bunch of frowning pictures to mix up.
Still, I think most of them have high set eyebrows or don't have very low set eyebrows even compared to average asians.

Still, I think most of them have high set eyebrows or don't have very low set eyebrows even compared to average asians.
Nah i disagree

Still have yet to see a kpop male with traditional asian eyebrows

My dad is 76. And he indeed has no balding.

No balding on my mother's side either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615

i have extremley thick hair so lifefuel for me
Plenty of Asians go bald. It's funniest with them, because they either hold onto their hair for life or go full-on NW7 in their twenties. No in between.

What you said before is also cope btw. It's true that most people who have very thick hair and large volume aren't likely to bald, but this doesn't mean that people who don't are very likely to bald. My father didn't have very thick hair. Neither do the people on my mom's side. Neither do i. In fact, the person with the thickest hair in my family (my brother) seems to be the one most likely to bald.

Im hapa aswell But do not look like anything like this baby, that baby looks 100% asian

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Asian genes are so potent James's son looks fully asian.

It's wild how strong Asian genes are when Asians get with Whites, the children more often than not end up taking on majority Asian phenotypes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and RODEBLUR
You know this how ? This world will only get more relentlessly brutal as time passes.
You're right. And I'll raise him to take from this world the things that he needs to be satisfied and feel whole. He'll have no illusions about what he'll be up against, and by the time he comes of age he'll have the tools needed to make his corner of this world bend to him. Everything I had to learn on my own he'll have the benefit of being steeped in from an early age. It won't be such a big thing for him to change his course of action, or dedicate some time to learn more about something, in order to get what he wants. He'll understand that sitting around wishing things were different will get him absolutely nothing.

I've got a lot of knowledge and experience to lend. He'll have the means to develope much wisdom on his own.

You're right. And I'll raise him to take from this world the things that he needs to be satisfied and feel whole. He'll have no illusions about what he'll be up against, and by the time he comes of age he'll have the tools needed to make his corner of this world bend to him. Everything I had to learn on my own he'll have the benefit of being steeped in from an early age. It won't be such a big thing for him to change his course of action, or dedicate some time to learn more about something, in order to get what he wants. He'll understand that sitting around wishing things were different will get him absolutely nothing.

I've got a lot of knowledge and experience to lend. He'll have the means to develope much wisdom on his own.
That sounds like a good plan. Facing the world prepared gives you the upper hand in moving forward in life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
If you made a thread like this about my son, I'd track your IP address, get on the next flight and beat the last ounce of autism out of your skull while your oneitis is watching
Can't be like that, man. No harm no foul. People are gonna have all kinds of opinions.

• +1
Ol
It's wild how strong Asian genes are when Asians get with Whites, the children more often than not end up taking on majority Asian phenotypes.
What phenotype did i end up on? Hapa aswell

Can't be like that, man. No harm no foul. People are gonna have all kinds of opinions.
It's mere analysis. It's not an opinion, as i don't care too much about stating my opinion on someone who hasn't learnt how to speak yet.

Instead, this thread was about how i can see the development of this child unfold.

Some people, like @Bewusst , feel attacked and act on emotion due to the nature of the topic and the analogies made, which i consider quite feminine and backwards. In my opinion, for advancement to be made, you have to keep it strictly to the facts, 100% of the time.

You have to know what needs improvement before you can tackle how to improve it. Disregarding the emotional response it can invoke is unfortunately a part of the process, and people like said individual here will always be a part of it, and those types of people will come and go.

Best off ignoring them, i don't consider their emotions important enough to hinder the research.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Deleted member 12002
It's mere analysis. It's not an opinion, as i don't care too much about stating my opinion on someone who hasn't learnt how to speak yet.

Instead, this thread was about how i can see the development of this child unfold.

Some people, like @Bewusst , feel attacked and act on emotion due to the nature of the topic and the analogies made, which i consider quite feminine and backwards. In my opinion, for advancement to be made, you have to keep it strictly to the facts, 100% of the time.

You have to know what needs improvement before you can tackle how to improve it. Disregarding the emotional response it can invoke is unfortunately a part of the process, and people like said individual here will always be a part of it, and those types of people will come and go.

Best off ignoring them, i don't consider their emotions important enough to hinder the research.
Op actually wrote a copingvolcel tier essay trying to sound mature and sophisticated :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Deleted member 14848
Op actually wrote a copingvolcel tier essay trying to sound mature and sophisticated :lul::lul::lul:
How is this an essay? It's like 5 segments with one line each, there are only 2 that have 2 lines.

I'm not trying to sound any way at all, for i know what i am and have no need to project some sort of image of what i want to be perceived as.

God knows how many grammatical errors i made in that piece and in this one, i don't care really, i just want to get the message out and whether it be in an informal manner or in a ''mature and sophisticated'' manner doesn't matter to me

My dad is 76. And he indeed has no balding.

No balding on my mother's side either.
lucky asf, you don't have to worry about the biggest descender for men

People are losing it

I would crush your faggot skull with my bare hands irl what kind of thread is this faggot

This kid looks 100% asian. Im so blessed looking more white

• +1
What he deserves posting his child on an internet forum 😂
Tbh. What did he expect

I'll show my own kid when i get one on here too tho i promise

If this place still exists and i go on it still tho

@Gestapo

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo
Golden God tier thread

I can't fucking imagine how pathetic it is to be @Jamesothy he flies half way across the world to bang an ugly gook who gives birth to a future subhuman er or ladyboy. Then he works full time as a minimum wagie being a stinky fry cook.
This is what happens when you don't stay in school and get a worthwhile degree and you're not good-looking at the same time.
I'd rope if I was him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Deleted member 17291, Administrator and 1 other person
Asian genes are so potent James's son looks fully asian.
Or maybe she cucked him with some other Chang. #paternitytest #conspiracytheory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Administrator
Golden God tier thread

I can't fucking imagine how pathetic it is to be @Jamesothy he flies half way across the world to bang an ugly gook who gives birth to a future subhuman er or ladyboy. Then he works full time as a minimum wagie being a stinky fry cook.
This is what happens when you don't stay in school and get a worthwhile degree and you're not good-looking at the same time.
I'd rope if I was him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Gestapo
No fronting here but how can you breed this with clear conscience?
honestly no idea

not even a decent looking asian, i mean i know personality and all but come on
this is what happens when you have low smv and go dumpster diving on the other side of the world
Looksmax be nt and expand social circle boyos whatever you do, don't do what jamesothy did

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and Deleted member 17291
Isnt it a girl? I really hope it is a girl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Bwahaha by far the most autistic threa I've ever read

• +1
Reactions: bogii

nah that's prolly bs

I remember reading a paper on this once, while this is not true, asians usually tend to "start" balding later on, about 10 years later compared to caucasians. The causes are probably because asians tend to have more hair follicles on average, and baldness is only noticiable to the naked eye once you've lost/miniuturized half of your follicles, so having 150k follicles compared to the 100k average is a good advantage. And their hair is usually thicker too.

Now amerindians and some african populations are something apart. I've read that in some tribes in the amazon the percentages for baldness is like >1%. I'm talking about those people that never lose their teenage years hairline, crazy shit.

This was supposed to be a thread about having good hopes for him... things have taken a little turn.

Upon further analysis, it might actually be quite over.

This is why... However, let's first start with what i think are his advantages.

First off, let's address the obvious. According to his height and weight in his latest checkup, he'll be a height, skull, and framemogger. This is good, because it might just be the determining factor to pull him out of crippling inceldom as a HAPA.

He also has a small face relative to skull, which is what makes people look robust/masculine/high T.
View attachment 1387008
(He is on the far right)

For comparison with another 2 month old child:
View attachment 1387011View attachment 1387012
You can see that his head is obviously wider, with features such as the eyes,nose, and mouth taking occupying less space on the head.

However.. This is where the advantages end.

Let's again address the obvious, the eye area.
View attachment 1387016
The eye area is EXTREMELY chinky and has very high-set eyebrows.

It features a complete epicanthic fold, AKA a monolid.

It's very likely that this kid will not have a browridge later in life.

The eye colour is also a pure T50 from the get-go. A lot of children are born with blue eyes that later fade into brown, but there's no questioning when it comes to this one. That's T50 and it's here to stay.

This type of HAPA eye area is most comparable to that of Finnish school shooter Pekka-Eric Auvinen.
View attachment 1387016View attachment 1387018
(picture as a baby)

The difference being however, that Pekka had low-set eyebrows, and a decent browridge.

However, in Pekka's adulthood, he didn't have particularly low-set eyebrows.
View attachment 1387019
This leads me to believe that Jamesothy's child will sport a fully Oriental eye area, with extremely high-set eyebrows.

This is similar to Xi Jinping, aka Winnie-the-Pooh effect.
View attachment 1387023
This, unfortunately, closes the door to a means of ascension for him, K-Popmaxxing, which is gaining momentum rapidly these days.

This is because all K-Pop stars, male or female, have low-set eyebrows.
View attachment 1387027View attachment 1387028

Now, onto the next failo:

The chin.

The chin is quite small.
View attachment 1387030

Now, you might think ''It's just a 2-month old baby!''

Well, compare with other 2 month olds:

View attachment 1387030View attachment 1387031View attachment 1387032

The mouth is also quite narrow, which is a traditionally Asian trait. This leads me to believe this baby will have a narrow palate in the future, comparable to that of Elliot Rodger.

View attachment 1387043View attachment 1387038
The next failo is skin tone. Skin tone only gets darker with age and sun exposure, and this boy already has a noticeably darker complexion with yellow undertones.

Compare to a white child:
View attachment 1387030View attachment 1387031

Next up is hairline.

View attachment 1387046
There's a saying that goes around that says: your hair as a baby is the hair you'll end up with. I believe in that, as i've seen it to be true quite often, and to an accurate degree with similar balding patterns, or, growth patterns, in this case.

By the looks of it, this child will have his hair recede not by the temples, but in a circular, full recession pattern, that will eradicate his temporal point and hairline.

This balding pattern is similar to that of Dutch politician Kees van der Staaij.
View attachment 1387050

But, let's be generous and ignore the hairline.

View attachment 1387046
If you look closely, you will be able to see what will eventually form the ''hairline'', before it goes ''Adios!'' at some point in his 20s.

This hairline is still quite high, and this child will most likely have a large forehead, as it is called.

This is similar to Kees in his younger days.
View attachment 1387054
The colour of the hair seems to be a medium brown. It can be expected that this will eventually fade away to a dark brown shade, or even a fully black one.

Unfortunately, this leaves the baby with no identifiable Caucasian traits.

CONCLUSION

All in all, i think it's fair to say this child will be no Henry Goulding or Charles Melton. If i had to envision the future of this child, i'd imagine a low class looking individual, around 6'4'' in height, with a dark complexion with yellowish undertones, with purely Asian facial features.
View attachment 1387067
I do not believe running HAPA game will work for him, either in the West or in foreign countries, as i doubt that anyone will believe it, despite it being true.

Unfortunately, the way i see it, as his life began on an online forum for the rejects of society, it seems to be heading towards coming to an end on one, too.

This has been my statement regarding this matter. Like, comment, rate and subscribe.

@Jamesothy
High IQ, quite sad too, he seems like a nice guy

• +1
Golden God tier thread

I'd rope if I was him.
2381250 IMG 20210313 001833 184

of course you care, why else would you make a video responding then? Retard with zero self-awareness that's what you are.
Just cause I wanna piss you off more)))

Just cause I wanna piss you off more)))
Then you failed because I see you as nothing more than a source of entertainment. I mean your whole life is a joke and it's even more funny when you broadcast your joke of a life on this forum of all places :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 12002
Then you failed because I see you as nothing more than a source of entertainment. I mean your whole life is a joke and it's even more funny when you broadcast your joke of a life on this forum of all places :lul:

Go get me some burgers jamesy boy don't forget to add some extra pickles
Coming right up! And what did your step dad say he wanted again? Oh that's right. He wanted the one with extra horseradish to mask the taste of your mother's foul twat.

Coming right up! And what did your step dad say he wanted again? Oh that's right. He wanted the one with extra horseradish to mask the taste of your mother's foul twat.
How's the minimum wage life? Do you regret not getting a worthwhile degree and not learning any profitable skills?

• JFL
Reactions: phukmikehok
This was supposed to be a thread about having good hopes for him... things have taken a little turn.

Upon further analysis, it might actually be quite over.

This is why... However, let's first start with what i think are his advantages.

First off, let's address the obvious. According to his height and weight in his latest checkup, he'll be a height, skull, and framemogger. This is good, because it might just be the determining factor to pull him out of crippling inceldom as a HAPA.

He also has a small face relative to skull, which is what makes people look robust/masculine/high T.
View attachment 1387008
(He is on the far right)

For comparison with another 2 month old child:
View attachment 1387011View attachment 1387012
You can see that his head is obviously wider, with features such as the eyes,nose, and mouth taking occupying less space on the head.

However.. This is where the advantages end.

Let's again address the obvious, the eye area.
View attachment 1387016
The eye area is EXTREMELY chinky and has very high-set eyebrows.

It features a complete epicanthic fold, AKA a monolid.

It's very likely that this kid will not have a browridge later in life.

The eye colour is also a pure T50 from the get-go. A lot of children are born with blue eyes that later fade into brown, but there's no questioning when it comes to this one. That's T50 and it's here to stay.

This type of HAPA eye area is most comparable to that of Finnish school shooter Pekka-Eric Auvinen.
View attachment 1387016View attachment 1387018
(picture as a baby)

The difference being however, that Pekka had low-set eyebrows, and a decent browridge.

However, in Pekka's adulthood, he didn't have particularly low-set eyebrows.
View attachment 1387019
This leads me to believe that Jamesothy's child will sport a fully Oriental eye area, with extremely high-set eyebrows.

This is similar to Xi Jinping, aka Winnie-the-Pooh effect.
View attachment 1387023
This, unfortunately, closes the door to a means of ascension for him, K-Popmaxxing, which is gaining momentum rapidly these days.

This is because all K-Pop stars, male or female, have low-set eyebrows.
View attachment 1387027View attachment 1387028

Now, onto the next failo:

The chin.

The chin is quite small.
View attachment 1387030

Now, you might think ''It's just a 2-month old baby!''

Well, compare with other 2 month olds:

View attachment 1387030View attachment 1387031View attachment 1387032

The mouth is also quite narrow, which is a traditionally Asian trait. This leads me to believe this baby will have a narrow palate in the future, comparable to that of Elliot Rodger.

View attachment 1387043View attachment 1387038
The next failo is skin tone. Skin tone only gets darker with age and sun exposure, and this boy already has a noticeably darker complexion with yellow undertones.

Compare to a white child:
View attachment 1387030View attachment 1387031

Next up is hairline.

View attachment 1387046
There's a saying that goes around that says: your hair as a baby is the hair you'll end up with. I believe in that, as i've seen it to be true quite often, and to an accurate degree with similar balding patterns, or, growth patterns, in this case.

By the looks of it, this child will have his hair recede not by the temples, but in a circular, full recession pattern, that will eradicate his temporal point and hairline.

This balding pattern is similar to that of Dutch politician Kees van der Staaij.
View attachment 1387050

But, let's be generous and ignore the hairline.

View attachment 1387046
If you look closely, you will be able to see what will eventually form the ''hairline'', before it goes ''Adios!'' at some point in his 20s.

This hairline is still quite high, and this child will most likely have a large forehead, as it is called.

This is similar to Kees in his younger days.
View attachment 1387054
The colour of the hair seems to be a medium brown. It can be expected that this will eventually fade away to a dark brown shade, or even a fully black one.

Unfortunately, this leaves the baby with no identifiable Caucasian traits.

CONCLUSION

All in all, i think it's fair to say this child will be no Henry Goulding or Charles Melton. If i had to envision the future of this child, i'd imagine a low class looking individual, around 6'4'' in height, with a dark complexion with yellowish undertones, with purely Asian facial features.
View attachment 1387067
I do not believe running HAPA game will work for him, either in the West or in foreign countries, as i doubt that anyone will believe it, despite it being true.

Unfortunately, the way i see it, as his life began on an online forum for the rejects of society, it seems to be heading towards coming to an end on one, too.

This has been my statement regarding this matter. Like, comment, rate and subscribe.

@Jamesothy
every chang actor and model I seen has low set eyebrows and at least SOME browridge.

yet v few ricemen in streets have it. is there a surgery for this?

every chang actor and model I seen has low set eyebrows and at least SOME browridge.

yet v few ricemen in streets have it. is there a surgery for this?
Yes there are surgeries for it