I donated to Mike Mew GTFIH!

imagine me who lives in a shitty 3d world country with 500$ monthly wage donating to a rich aristocratic family that owns a castle and lives in 1st world country. nigga even if they took his license and he ended up working in a warehouse he would still end up earning more than me. not to mention he probably has shitload of money in his savings account and several expensive real estate.

• Ugh..
Reactions: .*my*.
imagine me who lives in a shitty 3d world country with 500$ monthly wage donating to a rich aristocratic family that owns a castle and lives in 1st world country. nigga even if they took his license and he ended up working in a warehouse he would still end up earning more than me. not to mention he probably has shitload of money in his savings account and several expensive real estate.
This is how slaves think. I live in a third world country too and I hope to change my slave mentality by actually doing what people from normal countries do, which is to support those in need, even with a dollar

You probably never gave a dollar in your life even to starving children, otherwise you would be cheering for us because we support a good man

You probably never gave a dollar in your life even to starving children, otherwise you would be cheering for us because we support a good d
i give 1-2 euros to homeless people on street every now and then, but they are homeless and walk in drapes and socks through the city. aint no way im gonna give money to someone richer than me nigga

• Ugh..
Salludon should model and give the money to Mike Mew.

• JFL
B

• +1
Reactions: thecel
orthodontists are mad because they cant get easy money from extracting premolars and fucking up people's faces because people are now getting educated about it from mike mew's vids. classic medical industry
Fucking bitch was telling me to get wisdom tooth extractions when my jaw is bigger than Barrett’s

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Fucking bitch was telling me to get wisdom tooth extractions when my jaw is bigger than Barrett’s

Mogs me. All 4 of my wisdom teeth were blocced cus my jaws are smaller than St.BlackOps2Cel’s.

Mogs me. All 4 of my wisdom teeth were blocced cus my jaws are smaller than St.BlackOps2Cel’s.
My brother got his removed and his face became less supported looking, wtf they should be shot