I don’t actually know why I’m here

nigtard

nigtard

Looks aren’t the major issue in my life sure it has held me back but when I look back I am the major issue in my life.Every bad thing is all my fault.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, GabachoCopium, Michael Myers and 1 other person
get a therapist retard

Looks aren’t the major issue in my life sure it has held me back but when I look back I am the major issue in my life.Every bad thing is all my fault.
Womp womp kys nigger

Yeah, looks aren't your problem. It's your brain, I'm afraid.

im here for the laughs tbh, also the whole internet is cucked

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
Never rope bhai, plese. :(
Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK

• WTF
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 38494
Don't call him that, he's a friendly person with African ancestry. Big difference.
omg moderator pls let me deep clen them balls

• JFL
Yeah, looks aren't your problem. It's your brain, I'm afraid.
It’s over bro I was thinking about surgery all day but I realized that it won’t fix me.I’ll still be a loser, which is why I’m not really that big on slaying, it’s all temporary happiness.After you’re finished you will look in the mirror and realize that you’re soulless

• So Sad
It’s over bro I was thinking about surgery all day but I realized that it won’t fix me.I’ll still be a loser, which is why I’m not really that big on slaying, it’s all temporary happiness.After you’re finished you will look in the mirror and realize that you’re soulless
You don't need any plastic surgery, because the problem was never your looks. It was and it still is your brain, and the only thing to fix that would be therapy. I'm not sure if I would recommend medication, but if your brain is that way due to chemicals then I think only chemicals could fix it.

lobotomy maxx

• +1
omg moderator pls let me deep clen them balls
You asked right on time, only a few days ago did I put depilatory creams on my balls, they're very smooth right now. :feelsohh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Deleted member 38494
You don't need any plastic surgery, because the problem was never your looks. It was and it still is your brain, and the only thing to fix that would be therapy. I'm not sure if I would recommend medication, but if your brain is that way due to chemicals then I think only chemicals could fix it.
I can’t go to a doctor because that will involve me telling my parents about my issue.I used to be normal before I ruined everything

• So Sad
I can’t go to a doctor because that will involve me telling my parents about my issue.I used to be normal before I ruined everything
Sometimes you just have to do what you don't like, in this case, your parents knowing about the problems you're dealing with. One way or the other, they will know that's something's wrong, especially if you were to rope. Don't do it bhai, you should seek help, even if it means your parents will find out. They'd rather find out while you are still alive. Don't let them grieve you bhai.

• +1
Sometimes you just have to do what you don't like, in this case, your parents knowing about the problems you're dealing with. One way or the other, they will know that's something's wrong, especially if you were to rope. Don't do it bhai, you should seek help, even if it means your parents will find out. They'd rather find out while you are still alive. Don't let them grieve you bhai.
My mum definitely has a hunch about it I broke down last summer after I failed my exams.And most of my life my parents neglected me because I became a failure.My dad used to be very close to me but now he’s ashamed to even mention me which I don’t blame him for it.I not only fucked my own life but I fucked their lives up as well

• So Sad
My mum definitely has a hunch about it I broke down last summer after I failed my exams.And most of my life my parents neglected me because I became a failure.My dad used to be very close to me but now he’s ashamed to even mention me which I don’t blame him for it.I not only fucked my own life but I fucked their lives up as well
Maybe your parents are that way because their parents were that way with them, so they think it's ok to be more on the neglecting side, but know deep down they love you man, no one else loves and cares about you more than they do, never forget that. What you also shouldn't forget is by taking your life, you hurt the only two people that cared that deeply. Other people will eventually forget and heal from your loss but your parents never will. Stay stong bhai. Having said that, I'll take my leave now -- gonna watch a movie. Have a good night!

• +1