I dont believe Amnesia's larps tbh

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
He is gl no doubt but he is no gigachad. His stories seem incredibly fake and unrealistic.

I bet 90% of the shit he posts is made up.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Coping_nope, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 7125 and 15 others
As much as i hate chads his stories dont seem fake and you are gigacoping tbh:feelstrash:

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, the next o'pry, Lev Peshkov and 4 others
cope

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Britishlooksmaxxer
Short and sweet cope
63563C5E D784 4E59 A12E 8B52DFC9AA99

: (

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
Sorry bro but you are coping hard

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
He is gl no doubt but he is no gigachad. His stories seem incredibly fake and unrealistic.

did you see these girls mediocre with a ton of fakeup

nahh i think it is 100% real i can already get daily laid from tinder if i wanted but amnesia moggs me so i can fully agree that this isnt larping

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, goat2x, sytyl and 10 others
He is Giga chad

It's all real. My threads will haunt ur waking thoughts until u rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 8365, goat2x and 22 others
Don't be jealous

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 7125
What pics do you use
Tinderrr
this got me 1k matches in a short time and this was 6 months ago i look way better now compared to those photos, most recent photo i am now finally getting hollow cheeks everytime (between 14/15%bf)

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 275 and 3 others
Ask yourself....

Have you ever seen someone as GL as him irl?
I for sure haven't... at least yet.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 4464
View attachment 716591this got me 1k matches in a short time and this was 6 months ago i look way better now compared to those photos, most recent photo i am now finally getting hollow cheeks everytime (between 14/15%bf)View attachment 716592

Take a pic like that except wear a hoodie with the hood up resting over like the bill of a baseball hat worn forward. See how much more hooded ur cheeks look

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, dachad, Deleted member 9568 and 1 other person
Take a pic like that except wear a hoodie with the hood up resting over like the bill of a baseball hat worn forward. See how much more hooded ur cheeks look
yeah damnn

nahh i think it is 100% real i can already get daily laid from tinder if i wanted but amnesia moggs me so i can fully agree that this isnt larping
suifuel

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 6723
yeah damnn
lighting effects how hollow your cheeks like so much. Find ideal lighting playing around with different settings. But usually One source of light coming from the front and a totally dark background works. Or even direct BACKlight and ur face directly in front of the light source from the back is great

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dachad, Lars and Deleted member 6723
keep coping, all women are turbo sluts but they show their true side only to men they are attracted to

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Thomsson, 5'8manlet and 2 others
Thread backfired hard tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Krezo, TsarTsar444 and 6 others
View attachment 716591this got me 1k matches in a short time and this was 6 months ago i look way better now compared to those photos, most recent photo i am now finally getting hollow cheeks everytime (between 14/15%bf)View attachment 716592
This is completely random but since I studied and work in marketing, I can't help myself: Get rid of your third picture - the contrast is too jarring in comparison to your first two photos. You want the colour schemes and the depth of lighting to coincide during a sequence of photos.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mmsofbone and Lars
This is completely random but since I studied and work in marketing, I can't help myself: Get rid of your third picture - the contrast is too jarring in comparison to your first two photos. You want the colour schemes and the depth of lighting to coincide during a sequence of photos.
this is legit good advice!! please share us some info about marketing tactics in online dating think alot of people would like that :)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, PYT, Carbon Copy and 1 other person
this is legit good advice!! please share us some info about marketing tactics in online dating think alot of people would like that :)
Hahaha I only share those tactics with the nice people on here, all the others can get fucked 😇

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mmsofbone, PYT, Lars and 1 other person
Hahaha I only share those tactics with the nice people on here, all the others can get fucked 😇
please share your best tactics with me ;) i also like marketing i am studying buisiness econmics right now also with a part of marketing and i like that the most tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7747

Kids swallowing his stories like 15yo girls swallow cum these days

Hans christian andersen s fairy tales

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Coping_nope, fukmylyf, 6485b025t and 7 others

Nerd 31913

its not larp jfl

im nowhere near as good looking as him but with body combined chadlite and i get similar (but far less extreme) results. ofc girls dont ask me for verification and i dont get banned for being „fake“ somewhere either but i get a good amount of girl attention already and he mogs me hard

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
they are also all lower class, unemployed and usually immigrants just failures looking for justifications outside of their control

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5912
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
1k matches in chadderlands. Fuark. It truly is winner takes all out there in the dating world. No participation trophies for losers, no scraps for the people in the middle. I get 100 in a month and then tinder puts my profile at the bottom of some barrel where I don't get any likes anymore. Reminds me that there is no time to take it easy as a guy EVER.

He reported that heterosexual females faced a Gini coefficient of 0.324, while heterosexual males faced a much higher Gini coefficient of 0.542. So neither sex has complete equality: in both cases, there are some “wealthy” people with access to more romantic experiences and some “poor” who have access to few or none. But while the situation for women is something like an economy with some poor, some middle class, and some millionaires, the situation for men is closer to a world with a small number of super-billionaires surrounded by huge masses who possess almost nothing.

It seems hard to avoid a basic conclusion: that the majority of women find the majority of men unattractive and not worth engaging with romantically, while the reverse is not true. Stated in another way, it seems that men collectively create a “dating economy” for women with relatively low inequality, while women collectively create a “dating economy” for men with very high inequality

The myth of 'male privilege' can never be understated. Life as a guy is brutal competition.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, ProAcktiv, lutte and 2 others
Why? It's no unrealistic the only hot girl he "fucked" was the russian one from what i remember

then he keeps posting about old roasties doing interviews which is very believable
If it's larp it's really boring

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Why? It's no unrealistic the only hot girl he "fucked" was the russian one from what i remember

then he keeps posting about old roasties doing interviews which is very believable
If it's larp it's really boring
Yeah I rlly dont understand the accusations I get. Nothing I write about it outrageous stuff. GL guy hooks up with above average looking girls off Tinder. HOLY SHIT stop the presses

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Entschuldigung and Lars
It seems like your bite is not perfect. Something is not correct.
Maybe also maxillary protrusion? curved philtrum and depressed lower lip are your symptoms.
You would need more upswing to your chin.
Still way above average gl guy.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
It seems like your bite is not perfect. Something is not correct.
Maybe also maxillary protrusion? curved philtrum and depressed lower lip are your symptoms.
You would need more upswing to your chin.
Still way above average gl guy.
i was streching my lips i think here is normal pose
i have indeed downward growth upper lip