I dont believe Amnesia's larps tbh

Idk if the angle is fucked or something, but do you have an underbite? It looks as if though the lower lip is protruding out over the upper lip.
no overbite my upper lip is just downward grown

1k matches in chadderlands. Fuark. It truly is winner takes all out there in the dating world. No participation trophies for losers, no scraps for the people in the middle. I get 100 in a month and then tinder puts my profile at the bottom of some barrel where I don't get any likes anymore. Reminds me that there is no time to take it easy as a guy EVER.

The myth of 'male privilege' can never be understated. Life as a guy is brutal competition.
it's interesting how just throwing acid in chads face will completely ruin his life, it's wierd how important face is jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
I believe them because i have Chadfished on Tinder loads of times..

I know how easy it is when you're Chad on Tinder.

Would you say your hair is one of your biggest halos?
hmm yeah one of them indeed , hides my bad narrow temples and big forehead and curles are really trending right now so 3 things in one my smile is my biggest halo i think and brows also a little

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
hmm yeah one of them indeed , hides my bad narrow temples and big forehead and curles are really trending right now so 3 things in one my smile is my biggest halo i think and brows also a little
Nice

I find that curly or textured/messy hair looks so good compared to sleek or dull hair, halos your face in an unexplainable way.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Amnesia is súper based and i like him but i also have had the feeling that a certain % of what he says is a larp.

I wouldnt care either way though.

Last edited:
Who cares either way. All the girls that I saw weren’t hot despite having tons of makeup on.