I don’t believe the short Peru claims

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
There’s no way Peruvians are that short tbh. Other than being half Peruvian I’m being dead serious all the other Peruvians around me here are indigenous + 6 foot. I’m not joking the other Peruvians I know are indigenous yes they legit speak the Amerindian languages and they’re all 6’0-6’1.

One of my close friends is legit a 6’1 Peruvian true KHHV who’s legit full indigenous looking. Plus the only other Peruvians aren’t below 5’10. @lonelyguy326 is a 5’11 one and @HitAndRun is 5’10.

@Danish_Smartass @MexicanShortHotGuy @St.TikTokcel @yandex99 @TheDarkEnigma @Entschuldigung @Beetlejuice

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HitAndRun, Gonthar, borntosuffer and 12 others
Lima average in fancy zones is like 170 or something, im 173 and feel almost tall, growing up in this polluted stinkhole stunts your growth I'm pure nordic decent but only 173

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, PrinceLuenLeoncur, PsychoH and 5 others
Avg for zoomers is 180cm in the Andes and 190cm in South Brazil

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, sportsmogger, Saint Casanova and 4 others
Lima average in fancy zones is like 170 or something, im 173 and feel almost tall, growing up in this polluted stinkhole stunts your growth I'm pure nordic decent but only 173
Wait a minute,do Whites exist in Peru?

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, sportsmogger, Danish_Smartass and 2 others
You live in Peru?

It's like the most irrelevant country of the zone apart from Bolivia in South America, ain't it? Even the football there is kinda bad like Bolivia. I heard people making jokes about the Bolivian navy and so on, things like "You are weaker than the Bolivian navy"

Even the anonymous Guyana seems more important

But Peru at least has great history and landscapes compared to many countries in the region. I used to watch (And still sometimes) these peruvians https://m.youtube.com/@Prensa-Alternativa

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and ElTruecel
Forget about it, i read the comment and its clear you are not from Peru unless you are trying to hide it.

Sorry and Shalom.

• +1
Any Latin American country is infamous for its, alleged, short stature. Even Argentines are accused of being manlets. Well, at least for zoomers they will grow taller than most previous generations.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Ngl....Peruvians are some of the shortest Latinos I've seen besides Central Americans and Southern Mexicans(like Oaxacans).

• Hmm...
Cope you are just in a uni city

• JFL
@ElTruecel peruvian are all 2 psl subhumans indios, there is not a single one famous chad from peru

:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
@ElTruecel peruvian are all 2 psl subhumans indios, there is not a single one famous chad from peru

:hnghn:
Joined Sep 24, 2024

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and psychomandible
I knew this 5'6" Peruvian gymcel that was strong as fuck
caged whenever I saw him because he had a huge butt jfl

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, Jova, psychomandible and 1 other person
Kys peruvian shit you country is full of subhumans
1CD58841 2967 478D A19B 344D68638FF5

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, cannotbeasked and ElTruecel
I'm 5'10,5
I've seen many 6'3-6'4 dudes that heightmog me to hell and back
There's no way the average height is so low specially in the city
The average castizo / mestizo is not short, only ugly indios (the majority of ppl) are short. Why there are so many white geomaxxers in South America?

Last edited:
  • +1
Peruvians believe they're 180 while they're 160
The same for Mexicans and any other nation with high % of native blood

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Smartass, Jova and Klasik616
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and Klasik616
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Dominicans & Cubans are the tallest Hispanics then Argentinians then maybe Brazilians
There's not a single reason Brazilians aren't the tallest
Good nutrition + lots of protein + physically active nation in general + low indigenous blood

• JFL
There's not a single reason Brazilians aren't the tallest
Good nutrition + lots of protein + physically active nation in general + low indigenous blood
“Low indigenous blood” LMFAO. You guys are all pardos stop the larp

Hmmm ok but I still don’t believe the Peru claims :forcedsmile:
You are a troll or you never been to any country or had contact with people from any country
I know Bolivians, colombians, Paraguayans, Argentinians and all of them are shorter than avg Brazilian

You are a troll or you never been to any country or had contact with people from any country
I know Bolivians, Colombians, Paraguayans, Argentinians and all of them are shorter than avg Brazilian
I’ve met a good enough of Colombians, Argentinians and Brazilians bud. The other 2 not so much irl
Lowest indigenous blood in south America = tallest
you don’t have the lowest indigenous blood in South America Uruguay and Cuba do.

I’ve met a good enough of Colombians, Argentinians and Brazilians bud. The other 2 not so much irl

you don’t have the lowest indigenous blood in South America Uruguay and Cuba do.
Cuba is Caribbean
Uruguay is smaller than my city

Cuba is Caribbean
Uruguay is smaller than my city
Caribbean is still Latin America. I should specify lain america instead of South America since it specifies the Caribbean. Anyways Brazil still isn’t lowest indigenous lmfao

Caribbean is still Latin America. I should specify lain america instead of South America since it specifies the Caribbean. Anyways Brazil still isn’t lowest indigenous lmfao
Second lowest in south America, keep bringing micronations to comparison
You can't accept the genetic superiority

Genetic superiority of favela ghettos and homosexuals

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
All ugly, only taller height.
The best looking people from SA are ppl from Uruguay.
Legit girls with cute faces, white skin and decent height.
Colombian women only fog in terms of body.
The only good looking female model from Brasil I know is Lima, rest look weird.

Last edited:
  • +1
can you play the pan-pipes?

• JFL
All ugly, only taller height.
The best looking people from SA are ppl from Uruguay.
Legit girls with cute faces, white skin and decent height.
Colombian women only fog in terms of body.
The only good looking female model from Brasil I know is Lima, rest look weird.
Yet half of the people you guys suck ass on this site are Brazilian DN bro

• JFL
Yet half of the people you guys suck ass on this site are Brazilian DN bro
Chico Is ethnically polish and Adriana Lima is just luck. Plenty of high class castiza stacies in every Latam country.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Chico Is ethnically polish and Adriana Lima is just luck. Plenty of high class castiza stacies in every Latam country.
Ethnically polish while being mixed with Portuguese
That claim is as retarded as saying that any American is ethnically english
Ethnically Brazilian don't exist (except indigenous)

Ethnically polish while being mixed with Portuguese
That claim is as retarded as saying that any American is ethnically english
Ethnically Brazilian don't exist (except indigenous)
He’s like a quarter Portuguese at best lmfao.

He’s like a quarter Portuguese at best lmfao.
There's plenty of polish descendants in Brazil Specially where he's from
Idk why it's shocking for your Peruvian Andean ass

There’s no way Peruvians are that short tbh. Other than being half Peruvian I’m being dead serious all the other Peruvians around me here are indigenous + 6 foot. I’m not joking the other Peruvians I know are indigenous yes they legit speak the Amerindian languages and they’re all 6’0-6’1.

One of my close friends is legit a 6’1 Peruvian true KHHV who’s legit full indigenous looking. Plus the only other Peruvians aren’t below 5’10. @lonelyguy326 is a 5’11 one and @HitAndRun is 5’10.

@Danish_Smartass @MexicanShortHotGuy @St.TikTokcel @yandex99 @TheDarkEnigma @Entschuldigung @Beetlejuice
its cuz alot of them have shit epigenetics from being poorfucks, once they get a few generations of proper diet and lifestyle it reverts

• +1
There's plenty of polish descendants in Brazil Specially where he's from
Idk why it's shocking for your Peruvian Andean ass
Who cares for some reason your shithole of a country gets every random group in their country like the us and Western Europe.

You have fucking Japs, Lebanese, Croatians, Germans, etc all in that shithole I have no idea why. Every single ethnic diaspora is in that country.

But Peruvians have similar u know that right we have a bunch of chinks, Japs, Italian migrants, etc. In fact on of our presidents was a jap and Dominicans have a Lebanese president

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
The altitude stunts growth

• +1
Wait a minute,do Whites exist in Peru?
I only know myself

You live in Peru?

It's like the most irrelevant country of the zone apart from Bolivia in South America, ain't it? Even the football there is kinda bad like Bolivia. I heard people making jokes about the Bolivian navy and so on, things like "You are weaker than the Bolivian navy"

Even the anonymous Guyana seems more important

But Peru at least has great history and landscapes compared to many countries in the region. I used to watch (And still sometimes) these peruvians https://m.youtube.com/@Prensa-Alternativa
Peru is better than its neighboring countries except chile and our economy is stable because of fujimori reforms

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator, Beetlejuice and ElTruecel