I don’t believe the short Peru claims

Forget about it, i read the comment and its clear you are not from Peru unless you are trying to hide it.

Sorry and Shalom.
I am not I was born in the USA but I am half Peruvian/Dominican
It's like the most irrelevant country of the zone apart from Bolivia in South America, ain't it?
no lol Peru is one of the most historically important regions in Latin America. Also nah the region is important there’s just not a big Peruvian diaspora in the USA compared to other LATAM countries so you don’t hear about it much.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger, MaghrebGator and wishIwasSalludon
Hispanics In general are quite short

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
  • +1
no lol Peru is one of the most historically important regions in Latin America. Also nah the region is important there’s just not a big Peruvian diaspora in the USA compared to other LATAM countries so you don’t hear about it much.
I love Brazil

• +1
You can find the most random ethnicities on this forum
The majority of Hispanics on BP forums are Mexican/Brazilian rare to find anything else separate from it. It’s mostly MENA and curries on here in fact there’s a really low amount of gooks on these places despite their high inceldom rate
I love Brazil
I love their women they need my BHC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and wishIwasSalludon
The majority of Hispanics on BP forums are Mexican/Brazilian rare to find anything else separate from it. It’s mostly MENA and curries on here in fact there’s a really low amount of gooks on these places despite their high inceldom rate
I like Mexicans too

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and ElTruecel
Who cares for some reason your shithole of a country gets every random group in their country like the us and Western Europe.

You have fucking Japs, Lebanese, Croatians, Germans, etc all in that shithole I have no idea why. Every single ethnic diaspora is in that country.

But Peruvians have similar u know that right we have a bunch of chinks, Japs, Italian migrants, etc. In fact on of our presidents was a jap and Dominicans have a Lebanese president
Every country in Latin America has immigration but the difference is how much

• +1

Attachments

• 1727838836380.png
    1727838836380.png
    285.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and wishIwasSalludon
I only know myself

Peru is better than its neighboring countries except chile and our economy is stable because of fujimori reforms
So you are not the actual Lutte? Shame

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Smartass and ElTruecel
I am not I was born in the USA but I am half Peruvian/Dominican

Thr last part makes sense

Im guessing also Peru is more secure than Colombia/Venezuela and so on, it doesnt have as much drug trafficking

• +1
Southern Natives from Chile or Argentina are very tall I think

Idk I havent met a shit ton of Indios here in Sweden so I have no idea how tall they are

• +1
Huh? What does that have to do with a dbz pfp being a negro trait you’re definitely black
Blacks do love DBZ but I mean what you said is also so retarded so many cumskins I know irl who use dbz pfp for shit

• +1
All ugly, only taller height.
The best looking people from SA are ppl from Uruguay.
Legit girls with cute faces, white skin and decent height.
Colombian women only fog in terms of body.
The only good looking female model from Brasil I know is Lima, rest look weird.
Girl I. Your avi is genuinely the only the only chink i find attr

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and Klasik616
Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and ElTruecel
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and sportsmogger
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and sportsmogger
Bruh my entire Peruvian side is like 5’5-5’9

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
You must have a lot of Spanish/northern Italian or German on that side
I’ll see when my test comes back but supposedly my grandpa was half chink half Spanish/Italian iirc.

• +1
Reactions: lonelyguy326
average zoomer in Peru I'd say is around 5'8, also according this average peruvian height we are now 172 cm tall in average, whic is quite accurate, girls being 168 in average sounds quite generous thou

• +1