I don’t blame Normies for making me an outcast in the past tbh

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
I could have friend maxxed with plenty of others that were more my looks match and status match, but I was too judgemental and overlooked them. I didn’t want to be part of a lesser group. It was popular/normal people or none at all for me. No company was better than bad company I figured.
If I was them I’d have done probably just the same because I did just the same pretty much. What did I have to offer? I was low PSL, non NT, acted autistically, not much in common with them, etc. They were right to exclude me tbh. When I am chadmaxxed do I want some low psl parasite trying to leech off my status and reputation? Fuck no.
Status associates with status. Always has. It’s why the nerds stick with the nerds. The jocks with the jocks. Etc.

So am I down about the past? Not really now tbh, because it makes sense.
I don’t blame them for not accepting me. I’d have done the same.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Be_ConfidentBro, stuckneworleans and 18 others
i wonder how you coped with that at the time. were parasocial relationships with internet figures a big one? cuz it is for a lotta people

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
DN READ, YOU ARE SOCIAL OUTCAST, STOP WITH COPE

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 4612
lol imagine being an incel rejecting incels

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 275, turkproducer and 9 others
looks = status

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and paranakee
Honestly, when I moved to a new school in grade 6 everyone wanted to be my friend. Girls had crushes on me. This girl in my class sent me a photo of a list of all the hot guys and I was in it jfl. All the popular kids wanted to be my friend and we hung out the first week or 2 but I was way too antisocial and weird and eventually I fell off the pyramid and could only hang out with deformed kids because I was literally too anxious to approach anyone. Shit was living hell, and I was bullied and tormented since I was (and still am) really small.

I used to get in trouble for hiding inside school during recess because I was running away from bullies that would beat the shit out of me.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Norwooder, Ritalincell and 8 others
Honestly, when I moved to a new school in grade 6 everyone wanted to be my friend. Girls had crushes on me. This girl in my class sent me a photo of a list of all the hot guys and I was in it jfl. All the popular kids wanted to be my friend and we hung out the first week or 2 but I was way too antisocial and weird and eventually I fell off the pyramid and could only hang out with deformed kids because I was literally too anxious to approach anyone. Shit was living hell, and I was bullied and tormented since I was (and still am) really small.

I used to get in trouble for hiding inside school during recess because I was running away from bullies that would beat the shit out of me.
bragger greycel

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell, BigBoy and Deleted member 8919
I could have friend maxxed with plenty of others that were more my looks match and status match, but I was too judgemental and overlooked them. I didn’t want to be part of a lesser group. It was popular/normal people or none at all for me. No company was better than bad company I figured.
If I was them I’d have done probably just the same because I did just the same pretty much. What did I have to offer? I was low PSL, non NT, acted autistically, not much in common with them, etc. They were right to exclude me tbh. When I am chadmaxxed do I want some low psl parasite trying to leech off my status and reputation? Fuck no.
Status associates with status. Always has. It’s why the nerds stick with the nerds. The jocks with the jocks. Etc.

You sound like literally the worst person to hang out with, ever
I wouldn’t hang out with you even if you weren’t subhuman tbh ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: johncruz12345, turkproducer, Ritalincell and 1 other person
bragger greycel
Well I was only included for like 2 weeks and then I was tormented for 2 years afterwards, but not from the same people that included me. The popular kids were good people, but then the bullies got a hold on me and that was it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Patient A and ChadFucksYourOneitis
How?

i wonder how you coped with that at the time. were parasocial relationships with internet figures a big one? cuz it is for a lotta people
I had friends but not part of a group or squad if that makes sense

Doesnt everyone do this? People dont wanna habg out with lesser people.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
Title is cucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 1973
whenthecopingistoostrong.gif

Images   2020 10 08T074524769

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Patient A
Lol
i was one of the only kids that could fit in the locker, and me and my friends used to try to run out of class during lunch and one time the French teacher who supervises the halls went after us so they locked me in the locker lmao
The teacher was suspect and knocked on the locker and concluded no one was in there but there i was, locked inside with no way of getting out but eventually they opened it

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
Lol
i was one of the only kids that could fit in the locker, and me and my friends used to try to run out of class during lunch and one time the French teacher who supervises the halls went after us so they locked me in the locker lmao
The teacher was suspect and knocked on the locker and concluded no one was in there but there i was, locked inside with no way of getting out but eventually they opened it
shieet nigga glad im not you :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345

It's sad but it's true, that's how things work in the real world. And it's not even about looks, it's more about being neurotypical and having real world experience.

any recomendation for socialmax?

• Woah
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
locked inside with no way of getting out but eventually they opened it

Bro...that's scary af tbh ,you could have ended up on some headlines or bestgore if they forgot to opened it.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
Doesnt everyone do this? People dont wanna habg out with lesser people.
Only extreme autistics
I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t incel that thought like this.

Idc who I hang out with as long as they’re not a piece of shit, people like this are generally pieces of shit.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: johncruz12345, Subhuman Philtrum and Patient A
Only extreme autistics
then you don’t live in the real world obviously

probably why you made an account here tbh

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Subhuman Philtrum
then you don’t live in the real world obviously

probably why you made an account here tbh
Cope

You’re projecting your own piece of shit thoughts onto others

Some people actively reject subhumans but generally it’s your attitude. It’s not a coincidence that you’re a complete (undeserved) arrogant douche who’s friendless, I don’t know you but tbh I can imagine the kind of vibes you give off and I don’t want any part of it.

Blackpill has way less to do with negative things towards subhumans and more to do with positive things towards attractive people.

From what I’ve observed “people hate me just cause I’m subhuman” is PURE cope. The people saying that are always narcy cunts tbh, not a coincidence.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HighIQcel, Subhuman Philtrum and KrissKross
Cope

You’re projecting your own piece of shit thoughts onto others

Some people actively reject subhumans but generally it’s your attitude. It’s not a coincidence that you’re a complete (undeserved) arrogant douche who’s friendless, I don’t know you but tbh I can imagine the kind of vibes you give off and I don’t want any part of it.

Blackpill has way less to do with negative things towards subhumans and more to do with positive things towards attractive people.

From what I’ve observed “people hate me just cause I’m subhuman” is PURE cope. The people saying that are always narcy cunts tbh, not a coincidence.
Sounds like you put some redpill and bluepill in a blender and consumed it tbh
People judge you by the company you keep, get that through your head. To say otherwise is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, HighIQcel, Subhuman Philtrum and 1 other person
People judge you by the company you keep, get that through your head. To say otherwise is cope.
Also not friendless, was, then I ascended and people all of a sudden are much easier to get along with. Funny that.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Subhuman Philtrum
Lol cope imagine a friendless subhuman trying to tell anyone how social interactions work

Your problem is that it’s not only your face that’s subhuman, your brain is too.

Chad is far above the idea of judging by or being judged by the company he or others keep. The only chads that think this way are insufferable blackpilled chads that likely became chads through some form of looksmaxxing and weren’t born chads. They think this way because inside they’re still insecure from their non-chad days and desperately trying to remain a chad and be perceived as such always. It’s the typical hollywood type chad, the plastic surgery variety.

You’ll OFTEN see real natural chads hanging out with utter subhumans trying to bluepill them cause that’s what they genuinely believe, happens every day.

Tbh I know how the world works, it’s pointless for you to try to learn though, can tell you’re way too far gone and you’ll always be this type of person.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: oatmeal, Subhuman Philtrum and KrissKross
Lol cope imagine a friendless subhuman trying to tell anyone how social interactions work

Your problem is that it’s not only your face that’s subhuman, your brain is too.

Chad is far above the idea of judging by or being judged by the company he or others keep. The only chads that think this way are insufferable blackpilled chads that likely became chads through some form of looksmaxxing and weren’t born chads. They think this way because inside they’re still insecure from their non-chad days and desperately trying to remain a chad and be perceived as such always. It’s the typical hollywood type chad, the plastic surgery variety.

You’ll OFTEN see real natural chads hanging out with utter subhumans trying to bluepill them cause that’s what they genuinely believe, happens every day.

Tbh I know how the world works, it’s pointless for you to try to learn though, can tell you’re way too far gone and you’ll always be this type of person.
You must be larping

If you’re not larping, who hurt you sweetie?

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
If you’re not larping, who hurt you sweetie?
Lol? Idek what you’re trying to say tbh
Basically I just find it funny when narcy subhumans delude themselves into thinking their face is why people hate them when the person saying that is NEVER a normal, nice subhuman but always an arrogant fedora tier autist. That’s not a coincidence.

Girls won’t date subhumans barring extreme circumstances but friendship, nah, not a lot to do with it. Chad can get away with being terrible because of his face but subhumans aren’t being good people and still being hated by everybody, pure cope.

Like I said I’m sharing how the world actually works with you but if you’re too simple to accept it that’s your problem, not like it matters for you though cause like I said you’re too far gone

• Ugh..
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
Only extreme autistics

Idc who I hang out with as long as they’re not a piece of shit, people like this are generally pieces of shit.
Thats literal cap. Everyone subconsiously follows heirarchies and gravitates towards people that are their equal or higher.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, HighIQcel, Subhuman Philtrum and 1 other person
Thats literal cap. Everyone subconsiously follows heirarchies and gravitates towards people that are their equal or higher.
He’s a low IQ coper, I couldn’t believe what he wrote when I saw it at first either

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and BigBoy
Lol? Idek what you’re trying to say tbh
Basically I just find it funny when narcy subhumans delude themselves into thinking their face is why people hate them when the person saying that is NEVER a normal, nice subhuman but always an arrogant fedora tier autist. That’s not a coincidence.

Girls won’t date subhumans barring extreme circumstances but friendship, nah, not a lot to do with it. Chad can get away with being terrible because of his face but subhumans aren’t being good people and still being hated by everybody, pure cope.

Like I said I’m sharing how the world actually works with you but if you’re too simple to accept it that’s your problem, not like it matters for you though cause like I said you’re too far gone
I agree with some of this, most of us here dont have the social skills to succeed in the real world and fail. But like in my other post everyone subconsiously understands heirarchies. Thats why in high school there are the "popular girls and jocks", the "normies", and "losers".

He’s a low IQ coper, I couldn’t believe what he wrote when I saw it at first either
Countless real world examples of that not being the case, especially past high school. Subhumans and chads hang out together all the time. Even more so than that, just because someone’s a “jock” (JFL @ using those terms) doesn’t mean they’re a chad, pretty much every popular friend group is like 1 or 2 chads with the rest being normies.

Don’t call me low iq if you’re going to base your worldview on high school movies jesus christ guys

Go ahead and keep coping that people hate you for your face, it’s not reality though (maybe girls do) again not a single time has a normal, nice subhuman ever whined about being hated, it’s only the narcy fedora autist ones.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Subhuman Philtrum

This what happens when your personality doesn‘t match your looks

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Subhuman Philtrum and KrissKross
Countless real world examples of that not being the case, especially past high school. Subhumans and chads hang out together all the time. Even more so than that, just because someone’s a “jock” (JFL @ using those terms) doesn’t mean they’re a chad, pretty much every popular friend group is like 1 or 2 chads with the rest being normies.

Don’t call me low iq if you’re going to base your worldview on high school movies jesus christ guys

Go ahead and keep coping that people hate you for your face, it’s not reality though (maybe girls do) again not a single time has a normal, nice subhuman ever whined about being hated, it’s only the narcy fedora autist ones.
So high status people dont hang out with high status people?

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
So high status people dont hang out with high status people?
They do, most of the time, not all of the time.
Status has nothing to do with face (except that good face will get you good status)
And regardless that doesn’t mean that they hate subhumans or people with low status just because they prefer to hang out with high status, that’s pure subhuman cope.

They do, most of the time, not all of the time.
Status has nothing to do with face (except that good face will get you good status)
I was talking about status, not looks. Thats why i said jock/popular girls rather than chad and stacy.
And regardless that doesn’t mean that they hate subhumans or people with low status just because they prefer to hang out with high status, that’s pure subhuman cope.
I didnt say they did. But they think theyre beneath them.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I was talking about status, not looks. Thats why i said jock/popular girls rather than chad and stacy.

Tbh when I think back, there were actually subhumans or at least low tier Normies in the group. I was invited to parties in the first week when I went to this school but I was too autistic to act right. My problem was lack of NT and status tbh, not looks.
Brutal NT pill

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Tbh when I think back, there were actually subhumans or at least low tier Normies in the group. I was invited to parties in the first week when I went to this school but I was too autistic to act right. My problem was lack of NT and status tbh, not looks.
Brutal NT pill
Same for me I clicked with some people during the beginning of school but I never progressed beyond that. I had a lot of opportunities to make friends over the years but I never did.

Brutal NT pill
>calls me low iq
>proceeds to pretty much agree with me
>doesn't even tag me in it

so you admit the truth? that it wasn't your face that made you hated but rather, your behavior. Even low status people aren't HATED, you MIGHT not get to hang out with the people you want to hang out with but they're generally not going to HATE you for not having status or looks. The only shit that gets active dislike or hate is your behavior (except with girls, sometimes girls hate ugly guys just cause they're ugly, seen that before)

I was never arguing really anything beyond "99.9% of the time, people aren't hated for their face but rather for their behavior"

>calls me low iq

so you admit the truth? that it wasn't your face that made you hated but rather, your behavior. Even low status people aren't HATED, you MIGHT not get to hang out with the people you want to hang out with but they're generally not going to HATE you for not having status or looks. The only shit that gets active dislike or hate is your behavior (except with girls, sometimes girls hate ugly guys just cause they're ugly, seen that before)

I was never arguing really anything beyond "99.9% of the time, people aren't hated for their face but rather for their behavior"
Yeh I won’t lie you were kinda right. The group was still predominantly high tier Normies to Chads but statusmaxxed low tier Normies could make it. My role if I was in the group was communal punching bag tho tbh, based probably on my looks and feeble frame at the time

>calls me low iq

And looking back, the popular girls were all nice to me most of the time as well until I started to become low status af in thats school due to acting aspie.
So yeh, I admit you were probably quite correct. Forgive me brocel

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Idc about status when making friens, the frist day of midle svhool i was hanging out with my 5'5 male friend, he is really cute no homo