I don’t blame Normies for making me an outcast in the past tbh

Idc about status when making friens, the frist day of midle svhool i was hanging out with my 5'5 male friend, he is really cute no homo
How does he taste?

• Love it
Reactions: paranakee
I could have friend maxxed with plenty of others that were more my looks match and status match, but I was too judgemental and overlooked them. I didn’t want to be part of a lesser group. It was popular/normal people or none at all for me. No company was better than bad company I figured.
If I was them I’d have done probably just the same because I did just the same pretty much. What did I have to offer? I was low PSL, non NT, acted autistically, not much in common with them, etc. They were right to exclude me tbh. When I am chadmaxxed do I want some low psl parasite trying to leech off my status and reputation? Fuck no.
Status associates with status. Always has. It’s why the nerds stick with the nerds. The jocks with the jocks. Etc.

So am I down about the past? Not really now tbh, because it makes sense.
I don’t blame them for not accepting me. I’d have done the same.
god i was exactly the same. Now the ones I called losers are still losers but they're more social and satisfied with their lives than I ever am

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Subhuman Philtrum and KrissKross
god i was exactly the same. Now the ones I called losers are still losers but they're more social and satisfied with their lives than I ever am
Elaborate if you like, it’s therapeutic to hear other people’s similar experiences. How are you working to repair the past now?

Elaborate if you like, it’s therapeutic to hear other people’s similar experiences. How are you working to repair the past now?
In high school, I distanced myself from 'losers' who were trying to befriend me because I thought they'd make me even more of a loser. Now in college, I actually continue conversations with the few people who initiate one with me. I still feel inferior sometimes when I think about how I might join their non-popular social circle and be regarded as one of them, but being alone feels far much worse.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
>calls me low iq
>proceeds to pretty much agree with me
>doesn't even tag me in it

so you admit the truth? that it wasn't your face that made you hated but rather, your behavior. Even low status people aren't HATED, you MIGHT not get to hang out with the people you want to hang out with but they're generally not going to HATE you for not having status or looks. The only shit that gets active dislike or hate is your behavior (except with girls, sometimes girls hate ugly guys just cause they're ugly, seen that before)

I was never arguing really anything beyond "99.9% of the time, people aren't hated for their face but rather for their behavior"
You were implying classism doesnt exist and people dont hang out with other people based on their position in the social heirarchy.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
And looking back, the popular girls were all nice to me most of the time as well until I started to become low status af in thats school due to acting aspie.
So yeh, I admit you were probably quite correct. Forgive me brocel
I forgive you bro, maybe I was wrong too, maybe it's not too late for you

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I had incel friends but not many throughout high school. I understand what you mean though, because I also felt like I was missing out constantly.

My friends didn't have status, had no female friends, were quite boring and only talked about nerd stuff, didn't want to go to festivals or go out, etc. It's understandable when you are ugly, since that's the best you can get with ugly face.

I guess you simply have incels that are willing to accept their low status ugliness and incels that don't. The first will remain bluepilled and betabux a roastie at 30yo most likely, the second will likely become depressed due to not ascending and rope.

Brutal life. Is what it is.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Need2Ascend, BigBoy, HighIQcel and 2 others
Lol. I've met people like you before. Social autists thinking, living in a delusional world.

My friends didn't have status, had no female friends, were quite boring and only talked about nerd stuff, didn't want to go to festivals or go out, etc. It's understandable when you are ugly, since that's the best you can get with ugly face.

This is exactly what my life is like , I hate being taken photo of ,having it posted and tagged on social media. I avoid talking about women and relationship. It's like an alien concept for me.

When you are ugly everyone will try to pick on you for this whenever they can. There is a girl in my class described me as a "goon face" , I hadn't even talk or interact with her. Even a "teacher" calls me ugly right infront of the class , I could have reported this to the school's board but I didn't record it.

This is a form of discrimination but no one cares enough to protest.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Lol. I've met people like you before. Social autists thinking, living in a delusional world.
Shut up subhuman, no one asked you to speak. You come into my thread and insult me?
May your bloodline be cursed with recessed maxillas for 5 generations.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, BigBoy, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
Shut up subhuman, no one asked you to speak. You come into my thread and insult me?
May your bloodline be cursed with recessed maxillas for 5 generations.
Autism max.me