I don’t care if my 1RM bench-press decreases to 45lbs, I’m leanmaxxxxing hard

igbekele007

igbekele007

subliminalmaxxer
I’m 6” and about 195lbs. Probably around 22% bf. I store gat mostly around my love handles and not belly which is subhuman low-T shit for males.

Shit entirely about jaw, cheeks, and V-taper.
Plus I’m tired of always having a lil bulge when I wear light colored shirts.

Imma make cardio my main focus and reduce weights volume.

My diet is already very clean. Imma only get rid of the high calorie nuts, almonds, hazelnuts etc. that I eat quite a bit to shave off calories.

I am on Modafinil so I can function and work even on low calorie diets.

If your facial bone structure is good you will get 100x more women by leaning down with mediocre muscle mass than you will dirty bulking and being at higher muscle mass.

It is almost 100% about face on dating apps, you get swiped left within 0.2 seconds if your face doesn't register as good looking.

The #1 way to improve your facial aesthetics is jsut going lower and lower body fat (most men wont hit that point where they are too gaunt like 5-7%).

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and igbekele007
If your facial bone structure is good you will get 100x more women by leaning down with mediocre muscle mass than you will dirty bulking and being at higher muscle mass.

It is almost 100% about face on dating apps, you get swiped left within 0.2 seconds if your face doesn't register as good looking.

The #1 way to improve your facial aesthetics is jsut going lower and lower body fat (most men wont hit that point where they are too gaunt like 5-7%).
Based. I wanna run IG game more to fraudmaxxx lifestyle and better reach to everyone in my city. In any case, leanmaxxxed face is universally more attractive.

I don't even remember being lean. Cannot give a specific body-fat percentage but I can def tell I have been >20% bodyfat since I am 14yo (I am 27 now). It's time to cut and see what's hidden under all these fats.

Plus, I have a good frame but love handles making me look like an hourglass, wanna get rid of them too.

thats really low iq you will just lose muscle and wont end up looking leaner, just skinnier than before. You would rather just make a 500 calorie deficit and keep lifting weights trying to maintain strength. Bro if your bench drops by 45 lbs then you will have lost more muscle than fat and will end up looking worse than before

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and igbekele007
Based. I wanna run IG game more to fraudmaxxx lifestyle and better reach to everyone in my city. In any case, leanmaxxxed face is universally more attractive.

I don't even remember being lean. Cannot give a specific body-fat percentage but I can def tell I have been >20% bodyfat since I am 14yo (I am 27 now). It's time to cut and see what's hidden under all these fats.

Plus, I have a good frame but love handles making me look like an hourglass, wanna get rid of them too.
No ig maxxing for your face

• Hmm...
Reactions: igbekele007
thats really low iq you will just lose muscle and wont end up looking leaner, just skinnier than before. You would rather just make a 500 calorie deficit and keep lifting weights trying to maintain strength. Bro if your bench drops by 45 lbs then you will have lost more muscle than fat and will end up looking worse than before
Without a doubt bro. Imma just add 30 mins steady-state cardio errday.

I won't auschwitzmaxxx, I just made the title a lil clickbait and exaggerated to move the fried dopamin receptorcels into the thread.