THE ULTIMATE FRAMEMAXXING MEGAGUIDE (FRAMECELS GTFIH OR FOREVER ROT)

yo @AverageTevvezFan did you include any information from the "Wider Shoulder Bones" by Harley Road course?
I downloaded it from a dude who bought it, see if you can download it:

• +1
Reactions: ellisadrian, Deleted member 21532 and GalacticHero
Topical dutasteride. Read the full guide brah.
But theoretically if your DHT is inhibited via less actual serum DHT or reduced androgen receptors would it negatively impact frame development, provided you still do all the proper exercises and shit

But theoretically if your DHT is inhibited via less actual serum DHT or reduced androgen receptors would it negatively impact frame development, provided you still do all the proper exercises and shit
Theoretically, yes.

Whether it would be a notable difference in frame development? Who knows. I would argue that it would be noticeable, as DHT is far more androgenic than testosterone, but that isn't to say you can't achieve good results without DHT.

That's why I recommend topical dutasteride as it tends to go less systemic than oral 5-alpha reductase inhibitors, and it seems to have less side effects than topical anti-androgens such as RU-58441 which have nearly killed a few people iirc.

• +1
Reactions: hockeyguy64785
yo @AverageTevvezFan did you include any information from the "Wider Shoulder Bones" by Harley Road course?
I downloaded it from a dude who bought it, see if you can download it:

I have bought this course, yes.

I included some of the information, being my swimming recommendations, but I did not recommend 'airswimming' as I like to call it since I didn't think anyone would believe me, and it sounds retarded enough to discredit myself as a whole (when my thread already relies on broscience to some extent).

I will be trying what is recommended in that guide, and I will report whether it is effective or not.

However there are more cases of regular swimmers getting wider shoulders than there are cases of people getting wider shoulders from this course, I have only seen one result from this course so it isn't exactly credible, which is why I recommended normal swimming instead.

• +1
Reactions: Zures
I have bought this course, yes.

I included some of the information, being my swimming recommendations, but I did not recommend 'airswimming' as I like to call it since I didn't think anyone would believe me, and it sounds retarded enough to discredit myself as a whole (when my thread already relies on broscience to some extent).

I will be trying what is recommended in that guide, and I will report whether it is effective or not.

However there are more cases of regular swimmers getting wider shoulders than there are cases of people getting wider shoulders from this course, I have only seen one result from this course so it isn't exactly credible, which is why I recommended normal swimming instead.
Important thing to add: most pools have water with potent chlorine compounds that can reduce testosterone and thus dht also. To swim one should look for a pool that's cleaned using UV lamps, ozone and salt.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 14392, R@m@ and 1 other person
Is there any evidence that any sort of exercise can actually cause frame to grow larger?

How long should i do the exercises for frame (months) like reeves deadlift. And can i do both the frame exercises and hyperplasia ones at the same time. Also can i train all the important 6 muscles(for hyperplasia) that you stated 5 days a week ( two rest days).

Everything comes down to face and height :feelswhy:

fucking mirin including sources bro

I thought I was gonna have to find some chinese piss pharmacy myself, did you yourself use compounds from the sources?
ive purchased from chemyo. on the list he gave, they just have mk677 though.

• +1
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan and Mongrelcel
How long should i do the exercises for frame (months)
Forever
And can i do both the frame exercises and hyperplasia ones at the same time. Also can i train all the important 6 muscles(for hyperplasia) that you stated 5 days a week ( two rest days).
Yes. I did it all for a week and already seen results

Just trust me bro, you weren’t gonna read any of that shit anyways.
I would have read the sources.
Anyways, I don't really know which exercises are effective and which aren't, some look legit, some look weird to me.

What I DO know is this...
  • The bones that control your frame closes in your mid-late 20s
  • To increase your frame in my opinion...
    • Follow a heightmaxing protocol (GH, protein, aromasin, for your clavicle bones)
    • Take steroids that increase testosterone (for muscle around your clavicle)
    • Shoulder, back and chest workouts, especially those that make you have to open your chest and arms up
    • Maybe inject IGF-1 LR3 literally at the ends of your clavicle bones
    • Repeat for several years
    • If all else fails, get surgery
The hormones part is legit though.
IGF-1 DES has a very bad half life as well.

"DES IGF-1 is a shorter version of the base IGF-1 chain. This variant of IGF-1 is five times more potent than the regular base IGF-1. It has a half-life of about twenty to thirty minutes which indicates that it is a very delicate chain. The administration of DES IGF-1 should only be done exactly where you want to experience muscle growth."

Should really only be used if you want it to have effects in a specific area.

Last edited:
@AverageTevvezFan what can I do about chest gap? I am literally a few inches/cm from having a god tier greek god iron clad chest.

Check section 7. Has everything you need to know.

Jokes aside, the case study for that is steve reeves. I won't spoon-feed you like I have for the whole thread, but he started his bb career decently wide, and ended it with a 23.5in bideltoid. He claims that he is 2 inches wider (in the skeletal structure) from some of the exercises I have listed. Check out GoldenEraBookworm for more info on the guy, he has a couple eBooks that I've read which you could buy.
Can u give me the e-books in dm?

Is there any evidence that any sort of exercise can actually cause frame to grow larger?
At this point we only have anecdotes.

You can try it or wait and see for other people's results, your choice.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Deleted member 17429
How long should i do the exercises for frame (months) like reeves deadlift. And can i do both the frame exercises and hyperplasia ones at the same time. Also can i train all the important 6 muscles(for hyperplasia) that you stated 5 days a week ( two rest days).
Hyperplasia training must be done with 4 weeks on every day and 2-4 weeks off completely.

Widening the frame itself may take 6-12 months depending on if you use drugs and how much of a difference you're looking for.

I would not recommend widening the frame and hyperplasia at the same time, it's too much stress on the body and they need different drugs.

I would not use the split you just detailed if I were you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
@AverageTevvezFan what can I do about chest gap? I am literally a few inches/cm from having a god tier greek god iron clad chest.
I've been looking into this.

I do not think there are any exercises you can do to fill the gap tbh.

At this point the only THEORETICAL options I'm aware of are either filler injections between the pecs or potentially using mgf and igf-1 to invoke hyperplasia in the gap area.

The hyperplasia solution may be a bit of a stretch, if I were to attempt this I would inject it into the gap as close to the actual pectoral muscle as possible, and slowly fill it in (if it works).

Also, not being shredded makes it less evident. I've always said 12-14%bf is maximum appeal, and it probably makes your chest gap less evident too.

• +1
Reactions: MEGA CHAD
Everything comes down to face and height :feelswhy:
Trust me, as someone who is very tall, if you aren't wide you will be mocked incessantly for being lanky.

Frame is more important than you think bro

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
Bro getting 60mg of K2 is fucking impossible, how the fuck you're doing it ?

yeah ikr. the highest amount of k2 per pill that i've found is 200mcg. How are you supposed to take 125 pills (=25mg) per day???

• Hmm...
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
@AverageTevvezFan would farmers walk make shoulders more sloping? Aside from otherwise subhuman genetics I have pretty straight clavicles but they appear more sloped (like Hamza's) after a good 5 reps of farmers walk till near failure.

Buy the pure powder from alibaba or aliexpress, I forget which one it is.

It will be a pain in the ass finding a supplier who will sell you a small enough quantity (like 100g or something) but it should be worth it.

@AverageTevvezFan would farmers walk make shoulders more sloping? Aside from otherwise subhuman genetics I have pretty straight clavicles but they appear more sloped (like Hamza's) after a good 5 reps of farmers walk till near failure.
I've been looking into the the effects of exercise on waist size and thickness recently.

Basically, I've changed my mind on some of the exercises to do for densitymaxxing.

Deadlifts, squats and any heavy exercise which directly loads the hips will make them wider :feelswhy:

Farmer's walks could also technically do that as you're basically just walking but with extra weight.

As it stands, I would only do the following exercises for densitymaxxing:

Benchpress, Incline benchpress, Wide-grip upwards rows, Barbell rows, Overhead press, behind the neck military press, and punching/kicking bags with no gloves.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and SoonToAscend
I've been looking into the the effects of exercise on waist size and thickness recently.

Basically, I've changed my mind on some of the exercises to do for densitymaxxing.

Deadlifts, squats and any heavy exercise which directly loads the hips will make them wider :feelswhy:

Farmer's walks could also technically do that as you're basically just walking but with extra weight.

Benchpress, Incline benchpress, Wide-grip upwards rows, Barbell rows, Overhead press, behind the neck military press, and punching/kicking bags with no gloves.
Wait, so will they make shoulders more sloped or not?

WTF suifuel I do breathing squats everyday, same with hip thrusts for building ass

WTF suifuel I do breathing squats everyday, same with hip thrusts for building ass
Honestly I think breathing squats are the only acceptable ones because they also expand the ribcage so you get wider as a whole.

But yeah I used to love deadlifts and really enjoy them but now I can't do them anymore bc of the anti-aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
Honestly I think breathing squats are the only acceptable ones because they also expand the ribcage so you get wider as a whole.

But yeah I used to love deadlifts and really enjoy them but now I can't do them anymore bc of the anti-aesthetics.
So I guess my hip thrusts got to go too?

IGF-1 DES has a very bad half life as well.

"DES IGF-1 is a shorter version of the base IGF-1 chain. This variant of IGF-1 is five times more potent than the regular base IGF-1. It has a half-life of about twenty to thirty minutes which indicates that it is a very delicate chain. The administration of DES IGF-1 should only be done exactly where you want to experience muscle growth."

Should really only be used if you want it to have effects in a specific area.
This is a good thing, just inject into a muscle that inserts at either the clavicle or scapula.

Wolff's law, basically. Bones adapt in shape and density to the forces placed on them. If you stretch in a manner which tugs on your shoulder bones (clavicles and scapula), in the right conditions the shoulder bones should get longer.

I am not sure of a possible apparatus for constant stretching, as the shoulders are the most complex joint in the body and so it would likely have to be attached to the bone itself and applying force.

Perhaps clamps? Like what people do for height by clamping their knees and ankles and what not. It would be obvious that you're wearing them though.

I'll give it some thought.

You could get 1inch results in 2-3 cycles in my opinion, but it really is an estimate. I'll be reporting back my own results eventually.
this means sleeeping on the side should reduce clavicle length?

this means sleeeping on the side should reduce clavicle length?
Nice avi. I used to main genji.

I'm not sure if it would reduce the total length of the bone, but it may result in your clavicles looking shorter due to changing their shape to be more bent, therefore reducing your bideltoid measurement.

Avoid sleeping on your side IF YOU CAN, but if you wake up on your side no matter what then just accept it. It's not the end of the world.

Nice avi. I used to main genji.

I'm not sure if it would reduce the total length of the bone, but it may result in your clavicles looking shorter due to changing their shape to be more bent, therefore reducing your bideltoid measurement.

Avoid sleeping on your side IF YOU CAN, but if you wake up on your side no matter what then just accept it. It's not the end of the world.
yeah i was top 500 with him until i got perma banned for refusing to play the bluepilled GOATS cuck meta
you need a thin pillow to be able to sleep on your back (otherwise neck strain), i'm currently in south korea for an exchange (until christmas), my pillow is way too dense so i can't sleep on my back (doing the dislocations when i wake up and my shoulders crack a lot before becoming normal again, no pain so it's fine). Gotta get a thin one somewhere but i should rather focus to get as many friends as i can

yeah i was top 500 with him until i got perma banned for refusing to play the bluepilled GOATS cuck meta
you need a thin pillow to be able to sleep on your back (otherwise neck strain), i'm currently in south korea for an exchange (until christmas), my pillow is way too dense so i can't sleep on my back (doing the dislocations when i wake up and my shoulders crack a lot before becoming normal again, no pain so it's fine). Gotta get a thin one somewhere but i should rather focus to get as many friends as i can
It's not a big deal, just order one online. You don't have to pick between buying a pillow and getting friends jfl

@AverageTevvezFan you know that nolvadex acts as an agonist in Bone right?

As many of you know, frame is almost as important as height when it comes to sexual dimorphism and attraction as per Ada Mustang’s BoTB thread here: https://looksmax.org/threads/the-de...ulder-pill-this-has-destroyed-my-life.221490/

Read it if you haven’t already.

But for tldr-fags who can’t be arsed, frame is essentially the deciding factor on how aesthetic and intimidating you would look with muscle.

rlMDsBuTAmQd5MTjjKhIyPalYQg9v9QVV4II6tOT0f0ISmVQOrS0yjhfGqRLnGpPSDDQPdfx_IOo81ckI8v1FlxDIyVJgyIkwdpY9xeek5dmQpHgGnQsDtocXCHh-MCFrw1pKOcHDUtwfPUeXvuCgbM

‘But daddy ATF!!’ you exclaim ‘My frame has been poisoned by low prenatal T and jewish pseudo-estrogens in my adolescent diet! Whatever shall I do??’

That is where framemaxxing comes in.

Framemaxxing: the process of going from a twink-framed cuck to a wide, maesthetic sex symbol

pctpMP-b7SIkVql5BCzFMzauFWVMtMj59nYSKigtWIoJkXFQmT1Y-3Q6XVnOxsHZPYbaOKySGmfkssrde2Sfq8J_6IIWj5K23Uus3-SnQWhb700n-_1cTP2qwPI4hElKKXCgDHYPlPkdVqIRgCgmtME

This result is from @Ada Mustang, who managed to go from a framecel to a chad-tier physique through gymcelling and some ‘special supplements’ you’ll learn about later.

The ultimate formula to framemaxx is the following:
  • Widening the frame
  • Increase your bone density
  • Increase the number of muscle fibres in muscles important to frame
  • Make these muscle fibres bigger
  • If all else fails, go under the knife

Even a hipcel could get a v-taper following this formula, and I am going to become proof of that in the years to come.

But this is not for everyone. Unless you’re a richcel who’s just going to get the surgery and call it a day, this will require a lot of effort on your part.

So don’t complain to me about not seeing results if you’re half-assing training, diet, drugs, recovery etc.

Now before we get into the nitty-gritty details, let’s set our goals.

A young man with a bad frame potential can become 2 inches wider (an inch from bone and an inch from muscle), and from there he could get clavicle lengthening (CL) surgery if he had the money. This may seem underwhelming but a 20in bidelt is noticeably wider than 18in.

A young man with average frame potential can become 4 inches wider (2 inches from bone, 2 inches from muscle), and from there he could get CL but you wouldn’t really need it. I know it sounds unrealistic but that’s because NOBODY tries to broaden the frame itself.

A young man with a good frame potential can become 5 inches (2in from bone, 3 inches from muscle) wider, CL would be a huge waste of money.

(Frame potential is decided by how young you are, how good your muscle-building genetics are, and what your clavicle shape/insertions look like).

And without further ado, let’s nuke your brains with a clusterfuck of bone science theory, endocrinology and bro-science.

If you are 25 or older, skip to Section 4.

Exercises/stretches

SHOULDERS

Exercise 1: Reeves Deadlifts (Reeves Shrugs)
Target: clavicles and scapula

The Reeves deadlift was developed by silver-age bodybuilder Steve Reeves in the early 1900s, and he himself claimed to have become 2 inches wider in his skeletal frame along with his musculature.

It is performed by fitting weight plates to a barbell, standing upright, gripping these weights by the handle and then trying to move your shoulders back as far as possible, retracting your scapula.

Your arms/shoulders should feel slightly uncomfortable with the grip.

The bar should end up being raised slightly during the movement.

Here’s a video with a bit more detail:

Exercise 2: Hercules Holds

27KSjn4oIfGRmotEZnbnwOWCB72kGr06NVczavjUctvVfztivA4nohgzes_8XVm0KakIxoAbF1yxa69XgjkUywP4TBSSSuS3Ff9cFHBD9Ncse7IfmRHj9d5rgkI5EsmiEAASVppOD973745KBNIstcQ

Hercules holds are usually a strongman event, but here we will be using them to widen our frame.

Take two cables facing each other and place the grips so that they are shoulder-height. Adjust the weight and then stand evenly between the two cable machines, holding on to both grips as long as possible.

65mFGO9P6PaVL4xMB9qIbg7njvdi9NFvdXaJxUhzfa-aS35_2xLOk2jo0MFz084sca37DBKGBmrjgNkG_w3qZgrc-lBi8ShqbVYNEDzflj_n3GhH7NuxuXnAGItYiqVKM7_LOapN6V6Vo2w2VCTSejg

Do these as heavy as possible for sets of 60 seconds.

You can go longer with these without tiring your grip if you use lifting straps

ttznCjq76ccPf8fYTlCKSWnaW71qsQIdgyCI_PXVMuCJaw5KZBQZtIyxCIL2Z2koah5TRnKQ_Ex3xKUKezRl_bIVKH46_6X7yGvp8rE0gzS8aj5XZjYgB78tpznD08eTM1zFBn83DxB9oA9HFeaeqyc

These can also be done with one cable machine if you cannot find the right setup. (Or if you have an asymmetrical frame, you can prioritise one shoulder over the other by doing one cable at a time).

You should feel this in the shoulder area, if your arms are dead-straight.

Exercise 3: wide grip lat pulldowns

With the same apparatus as the previous exercise, place both grips as high as possible on the cable machine, adjust the weight and then sit between the two machines.

Again, if your gym doesn’t have the opposite facing cable machine then just use a lat pulldown machine instead but it isn’t as good.

From here you just perform simple lat pulldowns. With your shoulders retracted, pull each grip as close to your body as possible at the same time. Perform sets of 12. Once you can reach 12 reps on a weight, increase the weight. I will post a video of me doing this in the comments when I get home from my holiday.

This can be performed using a pull-up bar instead if you don’t have access to a gym or if your gym doesn’t have this set-up

QQYmGsRNkgTDszVcFY7xabeKK0nMmEX9uZOZbKTjtC2fWW30eCYOAXj7t0_7q71bpzhcxIy-FbZAXi9T3h1hX9B_UE9PZ2k-vOnF0VbZm8UeMI5rGLeA1h9EfcMeS-ZcfiuByL_Sj8E04NjPdsA37FU

Exercise 4: wide-grip dead hangs.
Target: clavicles, scapula

Using the exact same set-up you used for the wide-grip lat pulldowns (or pullups), perform dead-hangs where you just let the weights pull you apart, or you just hang from a bar with as wide a grip as you can without it being uncomfortable on the shoulder girdle (that could cause injury).

Perform this exercise as long as possible, this is another scenario where you can use lifting straps as fatigue doesn’t matter for this one, only the amount of force which is being applied to the shoulders.

Stretch 1: ‘Shoulder Dislocations’
Target: general shoulder girdle

TVYq-egylwObGa-FRrw8dzSKDyXbwZq7CD90DY-UM38RSZ36m6iqDN3Z7wrqWWur5-urtNiqi4z0CJQnIk05406UNVvdu43x-AICA6Lj3M-4aOjFHG7Fkfle2urLycI3b177s8ri_66YK2hvu2SnxCE

Take a broomstick or something similar and hold it in front of you with your arms spaced equally apart.

Move the stick above your head and try to push it as far back behind you without bending your arms.

Breathe during the stretch and almost ‘bounce’ the your arms in that you move them as far back as possible, and then move them slightly forward again before repeating the motion.

Do these for sets of 30-60s

Exercise 5: back-stroke (Swimming)
Target: Shoulders

Perform backstroke for 15-20 minutes, if you need to break that down into smaller sets then that’s fine. Volume matters more than doing it all at once.

I’m not going to describe this to you. You can look it up on youtube, if you don’t know how to swim. If you can’t swim, that’s fine, don’t do the swimming exercises but they do work.

Exercise 6: butterfly (swimming)

Perform butterfly for 5-10 minutes. This is a much more demanding, explosive exercise which is why it is shorter in time.

Same thing goes for back-stroke, except this is harder to learn on youtube. I would recommend swimming lessons for this one.

Stretch 2: lat spread

HchdyBGKXzfd-y9somje7K5V_46LqMZygMzStZke4TCH-AbI-sN5z2H5N_Ed9tDa4eT1h0JyN73_inbnXc2yy00roSxK0edChewLUXlbVuWRJeldrXNh_7x355FJnnR4kMubMV9Bjs97j-T_kWxXkc0

Literally just perform a lat-spread and hold it there as long as possible. My gymcels know what’s up.

Take your thumbs and place them behind you, hooking them underneath the back of your ribcage (more or less).

From this position, move your elbows and shoulders as forwards as possible and hold the position as long as possible.

Unlike the traditional lat spread which bodybuilders use to pose, you do not need to actually flex any muscles here, just perform the stretch.

Sets of 30-60s are appropriate but feel free to do it for longer.

RIBCAGE

Exercise 1: Dumbbell or EZ-bar pullovers

Target: ribcage

_9YTern0DKTLA-kY0Q8ZhEEndHBntbY6vR29esSFCI62Jx5VAD9pzEVQ1R6CggcIHHvVYUZhHbdcQr5Prh76Bo3258LfpDsWBen8ByVxqcWzT9i7l-7MX7hs8sMq30mVzVmbUO-uv1IYjzKmYIzx0_8

Take a dumbbell or ez-bar of appropriate weight and lay down on a bench.
With the weight behind your head and your arms stretched out, pull the weight so that it is above your chest/neck area, and then repeat. Keep your arms relatively straight at all times. You will definitely feel this one on your sternum, it should be uncomfortable, bordering on slightly painful but nothing more. Sets of 12 yadayadayada

Exercise 2: Stomach vacuums

whilst standing up in front of your bed (or couch, or anything soft to break your fall), take 5 seconds to exhale all the air from your lungs (exhale even more, there’s more than you think), and then suck in your stomach as far as possible. Hold this position until you feel too light-headed to continue or until your stomach muscles give up. This exercise has the added bonus of shrinking your waist a bit (over time). This should feel a bit weird in the gut area.

video resource:

it should look something like this if you’re lean:
kUHVVBVqPDSO9uiJSuLxYK63tvBleiYdhLakShGrireks7ta51xp7egMf6P5mJIEt6oHb--sBZKxd-8_Q3cY27n6efzmr0FEBU0rC_XKr3PvT-bYFiReGu3mSEANa2bZRmWCZ9U8TTGi829Ybdti1Sw

Exercise 3: breathing squats

This is a standard barbell squat where you hold your breath for the majority of the movement, exhaling sharply when you approach full extension of the legs. You will feel high pressure/tension throughout your body. For the first 5 reps, complete the exercise as I have just described. For the 10 reps after that, take 2 deep breaths between each squat. For the last 5 reps, take 4 deep breaths between each squat.

This is a pretty basic movement so I won’t describe it but here’s a video explaining how it’s done:

(The guy in the video says 3 breaths between each rep, what he means is 2 breaths between and then hold the third breath during the rep. Same applies when he says 5 breaths between each rep.)

Exercise 4: deep breath freestyle (swimming)
Target: a little bit of the shoulders, mostly ribcage

Literally just front-crawl/freestyle, but try to hold your breath as long as possible between each time you go up for air. Should feel as if the air is trying to burst out of you.

mzoZ1-te6poRR6PJOU4K_U_W6x1mBLO-TTpjlUZqa-k-lUG5thWvf9ALXHKNawRyKVWhdIhdpaTdmoV4A4SqrUkdRBU9Q89naFydltdzzIFdzGemcQeS-fv1uCOORQ4LLa9ep1tXvHG3n5A8cMwxoYE

Hormones/Drugs

Congratulations to all who have made it this far. We are only through the first subsection of Section 1, and yet this has already filtered most of the attentionspancels.

Here I am going to tell you:
  • which drugs you can use
  • which dosages to use them in
  • how long to use them for
  • the side effects they have
  • where you can buy them
  • a ‘cycle’ you could copy, which tells you which of these drugs you need to use and which you can leave out.

GROWTH FACTORS:

CJC-1295 DAC: the big daddy of growth hormone releasing peptides

Pricing: $$$
Effectiveness: 4/5
Method of administration: inject
Frequency of administration: 2x per week
Length of use: 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off
Best paired with: Ipamorelin or MK-677, androgens
Benefits: lengthens bones, slightly easier to build muscle, protects joints
Side effects: same sides as HGH
Equivalent to: 6 IU’s per day of HGH
Dosage: 5mg/week
Source: swisschems.is

MK-677: a cult classic
Pricing: $
Effectiveness: 2.5/5
Method of administration: pill
Frequency of administration: every day
Length of use: stop using when you reach prediabetic blood sugar levels when used alone, but sync use with CJC-1295 DAC if pairing them together
Best paired with: CJC-1295 DAC, androgens
Side effects: very strong hunger, side effects of HGH too
Equivalent to: 4 IU’s per day of HGH
Dosage: 25mg every day

HGH: where it all started
Pricing: $$$$$
Effectiveness: 4.5/5
Method of administration: injection
Length of use: take a break when you reach prediabetic blood sugar levels
Best paired with: androgens
Potential side effects: type 2 diabetes, growth of the head, growth of the ears, growth of the nose, muscle/joint pain, headaches, nausea, ‘roid gut’ (if taken for prolonged periods of time with no breaks or precautions like a retard)
Equivalent to: n/a
Dosage: 8-10 IU’s per day
Source: just search ‘buy HGH usa/uk/wherever you live’

ANDROGENS:

Testosterone Propionate
Effectiveness: 3/5
Frequency of administration: once per day
Length of use: can be cycled for 12 weeks, but we will sync it with CJC for 4 week cycles
Best paired with: growth factors, other androgens
Benefits: mental clarity, motivation, aggression, masculinization of the frame, increased muscle growth+fat loss
Side effects: temporary shutdown of natural testosterone/sperm production, higher risk of hair loss, higher risk of developing acne not just on the face but on the body too, gyno from increased levels of estrogen
Dosage: 500mg/week, split into daily doses
Source: search ‘steroids usa/uk/wherever you live’.

DHT
Pricing: n/a
Effectiveness: 5/5
Method of administration: n/a, your body will convert a good deal of the T you inject into DHT
Frequency of administration: n/a
Length of use: n/a
Benefits: clear mind, beard growth, muscle and bone development
Side effects: hair loss, some other shit nobody cares about (look it up for a longer list)
Source: your own body

SIDE EFFECT MITIGATORS

Aromasin (exemestane)
Pricing: $$
Benefits: prevention of too high estrogen
Side effects: if you dose it too high you will experience libido issues and ED along with a myriad of other problems
Frequency of administration: every other day
Length of use: as long as you’re using the testosterone
Best paired with: n/a
Dosage: 25mg

Ketoconazole shampoo (mandatory unless bald)
Benefits: mitigate hair loss from raised DHT on cycle
Side effects: none
Effectiveness: 2/5
Method of administration: apply it topically, leave it in for ten minutes
Length of use: until the day you die, or the day you shave your head (same thing)
Source: intelligent.shop

Topical Dutasteride (if you start losing hair despite the ketoconazole)
Benefits: prevents hair loss in the scalp
Side effects: small chance it goes into the bloodstream, but you’re going to be taking enough testosterone that it wouldn’t matter.
Method of administration: rub into the scalp
Frequency of administration: every day after a shower
Length of use: when on cycle
Source: you may not be able to get it in your country, but try to find it online. If you can’t find topical dutasteride, you may have to resort to regular old finasteride pills. There is no point using topical finasteride instead, it goes systemic all the same.

Eucapil (if you start losing hair despite the ketoconazole)
Benefits: prevents hair loss through a different method to the dutasteride, you want both
Side effects: same as the topical dutasteride
Source: this one is for my europecels, but you might be able to order it from NA. If you can’t find Eucapil online, see how you respond to RU48861, and if you don’t get awful side effects then keep using it.

Water fasting
This costs nothing, and yet I know you subhumans won’t do it
At the end of each 1 month cycle, do a 4 day water fast to prevent roid gut

9f_tovetsa7mavoa7Um8EP4BIX08wNUaGtboqISZsWKCIm0Le866E1FzEIy_qMnEIXaFJPy4JFEJ0oUFyk1LqQr_7V0RNrIqKWEtSnXgrPKH7wUNOXOMtdYKUaLVWQ3h8OpQejOy5OFzfBQyrgPROKc

Water fasting gets rid of visceral fat (the cause of roid gut)

Insulin Mimetics
I won’t go too in depth, but if we use MK-677 and CJC-1295 to constantly force ourselves to produce HGH, we need to assist our body in responding to those demands, otherwise it wears out and damages our pituitary gland. The tool to do this is an insulin mimetic. I would recommend Slin pills from getenhanced.shop

Acne stuff
If you are prone to acne, you have 2 options.
Either framemaxx without androgens and use growth factors exclusively
Or use androgens and growth factors while taking almost every anti-acne precaution under the sun.
I’m talking about amazing skin hygiene, good routine, supplements, everything.
500mg test will light up your skin otherwise, and you’ll have to get the scars removed.

pgyisKlUxnF19BmuJ6gvAsur2UCgRhpIcM4WUi5YFEy52CDSVix8TwdAacM3YFEvQlTpi0BzdlnFWB2tMHtruS6KjsKw4D5Mi2knEBnASfFE2o5HosD3XQ8Xx8OPwtZVxTE4OI8GWjni88pUEcxI0U4

Post-cycle therapy
If you want to have a functioning ballsack, you must have a PCT after each month on cycle.

To make this easier for you, I’ve recommended Test Propionate as the steroid of choice earlier on in this guide so that it clears the system faster when you stop.

In the first week after you finish your cycle, inject 1000-5000 IU of HCG daily.

For the next 3 weeks after that, take 25mg of clomid and 20mg of Nolvadex every day.

Ideal cycle:
On cycle (4 weeks):

Testosterone PropionateStart at 150mg/week for your first cycle. This is to see how you react to steroids, and if you are the type to get volcano full-body acne. If it goes well, increase to 200mg/week for the next cycle, and so on and so forth until the side effects are noticeable, at which point back off a bit.
Aromasin25mg every other day
MK-67725mg every day
CJC-1295 DAC5mg/week, 2.5mg on Mon. and Thu.
Dietary supplementsCalcium, Magnesium, Boron, Black cumin, Aspirin
Huperzine-A200mcg 3x a day
Slin pills (or some form of insulin mimetic)Two pills after each meal

Off cycle (4 weeks):

Water fastFirst three days, take vitamins if you want.
HCGUse for the first week only. 1000-5000 IU’s per day, depending on how much you can spare.
Clomid25mg every day for weeks 2,3 and 4
Nolvadex20mg every day for weeks 2,3 and 4

And then repeat.

Diet/Supplements

You need to think about building bone like you think about building muscle.

You aren’t going to build much muscle if you don’t eat enough protein and if you’re not in a caloric surplus.

The same principles must be applied when framemaxxing, but swap protein for calcium, magnesium, and vitamin K2.

There are many other micronutrients which help with bone, but those are the big three.

Below is a list of the micros you need and where to get them.

Try to get as many of these from your diet as you can, so that you absorb them better and you save money on supplements.

ED: every day

Nutrients
Vitamin K2 MK4: 60mgED, buy powder from alibaba/aliexpress
Vitamin D: 4000iuED from milk, fortified cereal, fish (salmon). Use supps if necessary
Vitamin C: 1000mgED from orange juice and supplements if necessary
Vitamin B: 25mgED from milk, eggs, beef, salmon, fortified cereal, pork, yoghurt, chicken
Copper: ~4mgED from dark chocolate and almonds
Potassium: 4gED from potatoes, yoghurt, salmon, orange juice
Calcium: 3000mgED from milk, whey, egg, fortified cereal, yoghurt. Supplement if necessary.
Magnesium: Start with 600mgED, and try to get up to 1500mg. Milk, almonds, brown rice but for the most part it will be supplements.
Boron: 9mgED from raisins, apple, and supps
Zinc: 22mgED from beef, pork, lamb, milk, yoghurt, eggs, dark chocolate, whole grains
Collagen: 30-60gED from salmon, chicken, beef, eggs, orange juice, red/yellow peppers, garlic
Protein: fish, meat, eggs, dairy
Fatty acids: fish, meat, eggs, dairy
Omega 3: 2000mgED from king mackerel, salmon

Supplements which the diet doesn’t contribute to at all include cinnamon, berberine, black cumin and aspirin.

I estimate that if you do it all as I’ve detailed when it comes to hormones, diet and training, you could probably increase your biacromial width (distance between the outermost end of your clavicles) by 2 inches with 3-6 cycles. As someone who is committed to starting this in the next year, I will keep you up to date with how long it takes me.

If you have awful frame potential and you end up only getting an inch wider from framemaxxing, AND you’re rich as hell, then you could get clavicle lengthening surgery.

After surgery, you are about 1.5 inches wider than before.

This surgery costs:

• $26k with Eppley
  • $51k with Leif Rodgers

It’s definitely risky though.

Here is an example of a clavicle lengthening patient from Rodgers:
ZEYJZDnrdMAfjF642tWYd6cvXIoyBoeiT-6xpMJ-xINjaW8dCWtZPfirGaPaV09c9CNQ3skDic2Zilqaq5iHd8oi_VFaXMQUlI85T5CwV5fsJnSPWi5WRUvo1q2raJ-aJC8h8o1zoCnrvkfQksLYmUM

After increasing your bideltoid by 1-2 inches from framemaxxing, you will develop a strong urge to stare at your frame in the mirror and touch yourself. I’m not going to stop you, but you must realise there are a few more steps to this whole framemaxxing thing.

Your bones will be wider, sure, but they will also be thin and prone to fracture.

To solve this, we’re going to make your bones more dense and rugged.

By increasing your bone density, we’ll inadvertently increase your muscle-building potential too, which helps us later down the line.

TO INCREASE BONE DENSITY, USE THE EXACT SAME DRUGS AND DIET AS BEFORE, WE’RE ONLY CHANGING THE TYPE OF TRAINING.

We will be utilising heavy compound movements to put stress on as many bones as possible throughout the upper body.

Exercise 1: bench press
Everyone knows how to do this. If you don’t, watch a Jeff Nippard video. Bench pressing in the heavy rep zone (3-5) with good form and this diet and drugs should result in thicker wrists.

aZ6mKYdPTlIA9esDutd2lmkAY_GF_evMmkH9gKGZs4hQo4RrXvksLIKmC9tX0W0eBZLIlWoYlQkqMvFhbJUl5FehHW7pvAsOerw7R1xSEnY67BZlGHEdre7fj7115Xd3jLFQqnCw55OFPz4HgBwj840

Exercise 2: deadlift
Whilst I’m trying not to include too many lower body movements here as a V-taper looks better than an X-taper, deadlifts are still good as the shoulders and arms act as hooks for the barbell.

_Tn5--2835QASqenyjB9_5fXUmQqjsYLkWYeBM7GlrGK45YmYjF1uAu4Jw4dkAcgtWaWtoqFAzxI2Ukq5yjDEePdy-m-4irTcKhCHdI0fyqp7jplfIlp1e6_t472esMS1iZNbZNaCeaMegYHVb3KViQ

Exercise 3: overhead press
Same thing for bench press. Look it up if you aren’t a gymcel and you don’t know what it is. Also good for wrist development

toDx5QejPFplJ2cXXXKhC43vWsdZKoIa5RVYmZCyTwmXwCG_hrJIWUcXGp7giLBS41b7UjNeZUMN6ARuwAVvT6V6G-8ywQCiQab4txM0lCIP3uVEOmQGWX-7Fugi4Tp7tY1x8dnNEpS8ezXzTE0n78Y

Exercise 4: farmer’s carries.
very sexy movement even for classic hypertrophy. good for arm/wrist development.

Exercise 5: Barbell rows
It can feel a bit awkward to begin with, but you’ll get used to it

BWepTly7ZYf3KH1MIIhAb9jj9D0TcYM93O-Ie6CehTDcFjZPMpRsC7e0lmzSFQpJtHP57yAUETQgSQoHvXld25RgzHoXbD3TncTC0ptlYTulalNCMSrFjYctES4PhLs7uAXGLgMrwokvqg0lIZ-cU0U

Exercise 6: Incline bench press
This here hits the clavicles directly as it’s on the exact same plane. Wrist development.

AXByz_8WILGfqP1Dra8DKiy-nDGjrU1pHuVaLHqxFzp71n62exQR4hkHAbvOZIr6rPFFVEEsHWxFf65uFbN6duv-4NfPJIPQ8PqLKxsGah0iQ375O327-sbmbgG69RvRPDGohVLR-xyC8ER2ZXOw7d8

Exercise 7: Upwards rows

For each of these exercises do 3-5 heavy reps.

You could probably hit mogger bone density with one cycle while doing these exercises 5-6 days a week. Although it wouldn’t be overkill to do a second cycle.

Explaining hyperplasia
Everyone who’s so far as watched an Athlean-X video knows about hypertrophy, the process where your muscle fibres get bigger in response to stimuli, but hardly anyone has heard about hypertrophy’s older brother: hyperplasia.

Hyperplasia makes new muscle cells, instead of just making the old ones bigger.

And the best part about it is that once you have these new muscle cells, there’s no losing them. You could eat like shit and train like a spaz, but you’d still have those muscles.

In terms of building size, hyperplasia isn’t necessarily superior to hypertrophy, but by increasing the number of muscle cells before you pump them up with hypertrophy, you strongly increase your muscle-building potential and you can surpass what would otherwise have been your ‘natural limit’.

Meaning that even if you were born with less muscle cells than average, you could make up for it and more if you could undergo hyperplasia again.

So that’s exactly what we’re going to do.

By combining a good diet, unorthodox training regimes and a few ‘special supplements’, we can increase the number of muscle cells in the muscles that matter: the lats, delts, chest and arms.

Training for hyperplasia

Training for hyperplasia is very odd, but here are the steps:
  1. Pick two aesthetic muscles (or genetic weak points for you in terms of musculature)
  2. Train both of them every day with five sets of 30 reps. Make sure your rests are short enough that you stay warm and that your muscles get a good pump of blood going to them.
  3. After directly exercising, perform weighted stretches. This is where you stretch out a muscle with weight pulling the other way. An example of this for the lats would be a dead hang. An example for the biceps would be holding a dumbbell at ~5% of your curl range of motion, so it isn’t just hanging there but you aren’t bringing it up either.
  4. Do this for a month.
  5. Once you have finished that month, do not train for the next month.
  6. Repeat with two new muscle groups.

Now, you won’t be noticeably bigger after doing this, but your muscle-building potential will be far higher. It’s the same difference between an empty gun and a loaded gun. You can’t tell the difference from looking at them but one is a whole lot more dangerous (or in our case, one is far more primed to build muscle)

This is putting the building blocks in place, setting the foundation. It isn’t constructing the skyscraper on top of it, that comes later.

Drugs and hormones for hyperplasia

MK-677:
Best paired with: In this case, IGF-1 DES and MGF

MGF
Benefits: MGF induces hyperplasia by preparing the muscle cells for IGF-1 to do its magic
Side effects: hypoglycemia potentially, but it’s so short acting that you would only get side effects with PEG-MGF, the long lasting version.
Method of administration: IM injection
Frequency of administration: into the muscles you’re about to work out
Length of use: 4 weeks on/off
Dosage: 200 mcg divided equally between muscles which you are about to train

IGF-1 DES
Benefits: in this context, IGF-1 causes the growth of new muscle cells
Side effects: headaches, muscle pains, joint pains, nausea, hypoglycemia
Frequency of administration: inject it into muscles you’ve worked after exercising.
Length of use: 4 weeks on 4 weeks off
Dosage: 200 mcg per day, divided evenly between muscles used. You can go down to 100 mcg per day if you start experiencing side effects.

Diet and supplements for hyperplasia

Use the same diet you used for framemaxxing, but forget the excessive calcium and magnesium.

We’re using different supplements this time.

We need to upregulate the androgen receptor so that we have more satellite cells and proteins available to make new muscle cells.

The supplements we’ll be using for that are arachidonic acid, L-carnitine L-tartrate, Forskolin, Niacinamide and Huperzine-A.

If you want to do even more, you can add Caffeine, L-dopa and Tribulus Terrestris

If you can’t get all of them in your country it’s fine, but they do help.

To offset the side effects of MK-677, we’ll be using Slin pills so that our pituitary gland isn’t raped by the constant insulin demand.

Cycles I would recommend (in terms of which muscles to focus on) include the following:
  • Biceps and rear delts
  • Chest and lats
  • Side delts and triceps
I will personally do each of the cycles above twice for good measure.

Rear delts are on the list, which may surprise some, however they are more important than you think when it comes to frame. Rear delts insert just under the side delt, meaning that having large rear delts pushes out your side delts further, making you even wider.

These aren’t the only muscles you could do this with, but you must be comfortable with injecting them. You could probably do neck and forearms, but neck is a bit too sketchy for me and the forearms have so many different muscles and training them all individually is long.

A general cycle design:
On cycle:
MK-67725mg/day
MGF200 mcg pre-workout, divided equally into muscles about to be trained
IGF-1 DES200 mcg post-workout, divided equally into muscles about to be trained
Slin pills2 after each meal
Testosterone PropionateIf you were young enough to framemaxx, use the largest tolerable dose you figured out in section 2.

If you were too old for section 2:

Start at 150mg/week for your first cycle. This is to see how you react to steroids, and to test if you are the type to get volcano full-body acne. If it goes well, increase to 200mg/week for the next cycle, and so on and so forth until the side effects are noticeable, at which point back off a bit on dosage.
General supplementsArachidonic acid (post workout), L-carnitine L-tartrate, Forskolin, Niacinamide, Huperzine-A.

Off cycle:
HCGUse for the first week only. 1000-5000 IU’s per day, depending on how much you can spare.

You can do multiple cycles for the same muscle group if you want, but I don’t know how much more effective it would be, if more effective at all.

This is where the fun begins. You’ve worked tirelessly to increase your bone density and give yourself more muscle cells, now it’s time to put that to the test and see how big you can get.

This will be done by taking all of your pre-existing muscle cells along with your new ones and pumping them up.

You will be bulking. This means eating a lot of protein in a caloric surplus with training in a progressive overload manner.

Feel free to use steroids or SARMs to get to the final goal faster, but you won’t keep any gains over your body’s limit (which has been raised due to your prior efforts).

The supplements I suggest for this are:
MK-677 - 25mg every morning (should be cycled 3 months on, 3 months off)
Slin pills - 2 post-meal (only needed when using MK-677)
Creatine - 5g/day
Turkesterone from gorillamind.com - 4 pills per day, spaced out evenly
Arachidonic acid post-workout - 750-1500mg
Ashwagandha - 300-1200mg in the evening (must be cycled 3 months on, 3 months off)
Sarm AC-262 - 20mg every morning

The MK-677 and slin pills are not a MUST but if you’re anything like me, eating loads of good food is difficult, and MK-677 increases your appetite a lot. Plus it can help put on a couple pounds of muscle but it’s nothing crazy.

Same goes for Sarm AC-262, as it isn’t entirely needed but it increases T and gains with no side effects so why not. However you should definitely get blood tests done if you use this to make sure you aren't getting your testosterone suppressed, which could very well happen. If that is the case, either stop using it or go on a post-cycle therapy when you aren't using it.

You should eat 1.5g of protein per lb of lean body mass
, and eat in a caloric surplus of 200 calories. Increase your caloric intake by 50 per week using almonds, and after 10 weeks add an entire new meal to the plan. If you struggle to do this, drink pasteurized egg whites with 0 calorie chocolate sauce. Pure protein.

Use a classic PPL split, 6 days on with a day of rest for the lord.

Drink a lot of water, train hard, increase the weight/number of reps each session.

Use good form, stick to the same exercises. I recommend watching Team 3D Alpha’s videos on best exercises for each muscle group.

SLEEP. Sleep for a minimum of 8 hours per night and a maximum of 10. The closer you get to 10, the better

Train with 20 sets per week for each muscle group, except for your legs. Do 10 sets per week for lower body. As I said, v-taper mogs x-taper.

Reaching maximum muscle potential will take around 2 years of bulking, but if we’re only working out for female gaze you only need to bulk for a year before cutting to 12-14% bf for maximum appeal.

For my hipcels out there, remember to put emphasis on the obliques when training abs. By going from a negative waist:hip ratio to an even waist:hip ratio you look far more masculine.

tfKJ8dgHSJPERPYdNSCXdok45Q5vXdlfoED5jLuan3uDUs01t9igfzEojqjYRd6lmu1E5uHR__m1uQlyC5Ri1srMu3i3zbC6HRumAJjR1aBWNBqw2DAU_pjWJzApNaqPyU2oihx8DmhweZFAZn67epQ

vs

aEZiwl4LM4iU-68r-g7U8yzhd8Q4j-ySEPojZGgdeBgko9S2hfdRbvENxKobZKm-GajtEqyDz1po9KOFkp6GlIXA90SQIZQ3oj8w3H0Y75s5sKBW4EEYRNYkVHpffZhrpYQZvEWPpfRYsVIEElAAfrk

Once you’ve bulked for a year or however long, just eat in a caloric deficit and train just as hard. You can take certain supplements to lose weight faster but there’s no point. Continue until you have a 4-pack, which I consider to be maximum appeal.

1. This goes without saying, but practise good posture for an extra 0.5-1 inch of perceived bideltoid instantly.
  2. If your shoulders are super fucked even after framemaxxing and gymcelling, you can get shoulder implants to add an inch to your bideltoid, but I don’t know how much they cost or how long they last.
  3. Whilst 10% bodyfat with a 6-pack looks more ‘aesthetic’, you will be healthier and have greater appeal at 12-14% with a 4-pack, as you are still muscular and ‘lean’, but you don’t look like a veiny tryhard which is what girls despise.
  4. This is gonna sound weird, but don’t wear a backpack or carry around stuff with you when framemaxxing. This one study showed that when adolescent chicks would wear weighted sacks strapped to their body, their bones didn’t grow as long as their counterparts.
  5. Sleep on your back instead of your side when framemaxxing. Don’t ask why it works, it just does.
  6. Framemaxxing can be achieved without drugs to some extent, IF YOU ARE A TEENAGER. Your IGF-1 and HGH levels aren’t that bad as a late teen even if you’ve stopped growing, so if you just follow the diet and exercise you could definitely see some results, but it would take longer no doubt.
  7. I can already see the comments saying ‘do I need to buy from swisschems.is? It’s expensive’ and the answer is not necessarily. The reason I recommend swisschmes is because they provide proof of third-party testing for all of their products, which 9/10 websites don’t. If you can find legit stuff in your country for less, by all means use it.
  8. Another thing for hipcels, you can get liposuction on your hips to make them appear narrower than they really are compared to the rest of your body. I will be doing this and will post results in the future.
  9. If you can use HGH instead of CJC-1295 and MK-677 (let’s say you’re a richcel) then do it. It places less stress on the pituitary gland.
  10. Ratios matter more than size. If you have a 23 inch bideltoid, but wide hips, then it doesn’t matter. If you have wide shoulders, but they look compressed onto your ribcage, it doesn’t matter. If you have wide shoulders with a feminine waist:hip ratio, it doesn’t matter.
  11. The ideal ratios are as following:
Shoulder to hip ratio: 1.8-1.9
Shoulder to rib cage ratio: 1.7-1.8
Waist to hip ratio: 1-1.1

B0bo4lXGKi2NjTU06Z2-g_6LwbTBMF12BR5p6QyUCOtRV6YU2UZtSq4MU9ZlITPpwk5MQwUbOPBH-r6_QQ3h9CwN4tT4GpmreDWhnuBHtcyUxoOhCnpH4TTT3VKLK43tJH11fNz5ykU0UAaf2qaTcFQ
g2U84nHTRj2PjTCUvWlM7LJ3iJTQds1vRYz-VwdIPLpLBvf_MffpCoxbPCvrKuDB3oVQmwjmjzsYNtmCOE4UbzvyRrdYZtGNvgLZA7bNVstEE59e91dRuCMALnlGyotGPOix11JUzx3aPQRrjOFejtU

12. Safety:
Use a blood glucose monitor each day on cycle to make sure you aren’t getting diabetes.

Do not reuse needles. use rubbing alcohol on the injection site prior to injection.

Wash your hands before injecting. inject testosterone subcutaneously (into the fat, not the muscle) for a slower, more steady release which will reduce risk of acne.

Have a sharps disposal container for the needles.

When reconstituting the peptides, do not shake the vial or inject the water with force, treat it like a baby as peptides are fragile and can become less effective or ineffective if shaken. Also, keep the peptides out of sunlight, preferably in a refrigerator.

When using testosterone for framemaxxing, GET BLOOD TESTS DONE. You need to know the hormone levels behind your side effects, otherwise you will make them worse. You need to know your estradiol/estrogen levels, most importantly. I say this because we already know your T is going to be through the roof, so a lot of side effects will be from having too low estrogen from overkill with the aromasin, or high estrogen from not enough aromasin.

13. Androgens are definitely important for framemaxxing. It's the difference between the frame of a 5'8" man and and a 5'9" woman. One has had far higher levels of testosterone and DHT throughout their life and the other has not. If you can't use them (say you would lose all your hair or get volcano acne) then fair enough but it shouldn't be overlooked.

View attachment 1831857

If you are a lanklet, you can get a wide frame and mog.
If you are a manlet framelet, you can get a wide frame and cope (or get LL)

Ultimately, the frame can be widened despite shitty genetics, you just need to know how to overcome them.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on here. I rate frames as well, so feel free to post. If I’ve missed anything let me know.

Do not DM me about this unless it’s progress which you’ve made.

Anyway, time to get back to mogging Londonistan subhumans.

Tags:
@Predeterminism
@fruitgunpop
@STEVE GAMING
@Tallooksmaxxer
@jabaduk
@Enkidu
@zv1212
@Melon
@ErbCel
@sub5inchcel
@breedme
@evap0
@Tobias Fünke
@TeenAscender
@mvp2v1
@Unsh
@ArdaxHG
@hockeyguy64785
@Mateusz74
@Leo Carryn
@Dystopian
@callisto
@StuffedFrog
@pneumocystosis
@SoonToAscend
@Nims
@IceBreaker0
@Mongrelcel
@stevielake
@Elvisandreaa
@LightSkinNoob
@enchanted_elixir
@SteveRogers
@Ada Mustang
@deadlock

as expected from an average tevvez enjoyer, mirin

• Love it
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan
Obv yes since it grows your traps which us what makes u sloped
dang sad
but I guess you can't skip traps, can ya? Because if I am already doing chest not doing traps will lead to muscle imbalances and rounded shoulders (arguably more subhuman trait)

dang sad
but I guess you can't skip traps, can ya? Because if I am already doing chest not doing traps will lead to muscle imbalances and rounded shoulders (arguably more subhuman trait)
Yes u can lol. Never train them directly, fuggers already get involved in every shoulder movement
And muscle imbalances are a meme. If you want shoulders pulled back train rear delt but some foward posture will make your frame appear wider

• +1
Yes u can lol. Never train them directly, fuggers already get involved in every shoulder movement
And muscle imbalances are a meme. If you want shoulders pulled back train rear delt but some foward posture will make your frame appear wider
So essentially by not training traps you will maintain straight shoulders?

Ye but are rear delts enough to hold a straight frame? I mean chest is a much bigger and stronger muscle compared to them
Ull train ur traps when u train rear delts or lats, dw

• Love it
i hope no one follows this, OP has no clue when it comes to bodybuilding and pharmacology. The amount of horseshit i just read..

Elab
i hope no one follows this, OP has no clue when it comes to bodybuilding and pharmacology. The amount of horseshit i just read..

• +1
Reactions: ApolloianApotheosis
As many of you know, frame is almost as important as height when it comes to sexual dimorphism and attraction as per Ada Mustang’s BoTB thread here: https://looksmax.org/threads/the-de...ulder-pill-this-has-destroyed-my-life.221490/

Read it if you haven’t already.

But for tldr-fags who can’t be arsed, frame is essentially the deciding factor on how aesthetic and intimidating you would look with muscle.

rlMDsBuTAmQd5MTjjKhIyPalYQg9v9QVV4II6tOT0f0ISmVQOrS0yjhfGqRLnGpPSDDQPdfx_IOo81ckI8v1FlxDIyVJgyIkwdpY9xeek5dmQpHgGnQsDtocXCHh-MCFrw1pKOcHDUtwfPUeXvuCgbM

‘But daddy ATF!!’ you exclaim ‘My frame has been poisoned by low prenatal T and jewish pseudo-estrogens in my adolescent diet! Whatever shall I do??’

That is where framemaxxing comes in.

Framemaxxing: the process of going from a twink-framed cuck to a wide, maesthetic sex symbol

pctpMP-b7SIkVql5BCzFMzauFWVMtMj59nYSKigtWIoJkXFQmT1Y-3Q6XVnOxsHZPYbaOKySGmfkssrde2Sfq8J_6IIWj5K23Uus3-SnQWhb700n-_1cTP2qwPI4hElKKXCgDHYPlPkdVqIRgCgmtME

This result is from @Ada Mustang, who managed to go from a framecel to a chad-tier physique through gymcelling and some ‘special supplements’ you’ll learn about later.

The ultimate formula to framemaxx is the following:
  • Widening the frame
  • Increase your bone density
  • Increase the number of muscle fibres in muscles important to frame
  • Make these muscle fibres bigger
  • If all else fails, go under the knife

Even a hipcel could get a v-taper following this formula, and I am going to become proof of that in the years to come.

But this is not for everyone. Unless you’re a richcel who’s just going to get the surgery and call it a day, this will require a lot of effort on your part.

So don’t complain to me about not seeing results if you’re half-assing training, diet, drugs, recovery etc.

Now before we get into the nitty-gritty details, let’s set our goals.

A young man with a bad frame potential can become 2 inches wider (an inch from bone and an inch from muscle), and from there he could get clavicle lengthening (CL) surgery if he had the money. This may seem underwhelming but a 20in bidelt is noticeably wider than 18in.

A young man with average frame potential can become 4 inches wider (2 inches from bone, 2 inches from muscle), and from there he could get CL but you wouldn’t really need it. I know it sounds unrealistic but that’s because NOBODY tries to broaden the frame itself.

A young man with a good frame potential can become 5 inches (2in from bone, 3 inches from muscle) wider, CL would be a huge waste of money.

(Frame potential is decided by how young you are, how good your muscle-building genetics are, and what your clavicle shape/insertions look like).

And without further ado, let’s nuke your brains with a clusterfuck of bone science theory, endocrinology and bro-science.

If you are 25 or older, skip to Section 4.

Exercises/stretches

SHOULDERS

Exercise 1: Reeves Deadlifts (Reeves Shrugs)

The Reeves deadlift was developed by silver-age bodybuilder Steve Reeves in the early 1900s, and he himself claimed to have become 2 inches wider in his skeletal frame along with his musculature.

It is performed by fitting weight plates to a barbell, standing upright, gripping these weights by the handle and then trying to move your shoulders back as far as possible, retracting your scapula.

Your arms/shoulders should feel slightly uncomfortable with the grip.

The bar should end up being raised slightly during the movement.

Here’s a video with a bit more detail:

Exercise 2: Hercules Holds

27KSjn4oIfGRmotEZnbnwOWCB72kGr06NVczavjUctvVfztivA4nohgzes_8XVm0KakIxoAbF1yxa69XgjkUywP4TBSSSuS3Ff9cFHBD9Ncse7IfmRHj9d5rgkI5EsmiEAASVppOD973745KBNIstcQ

Hercules holds are usually a strongman event, but here we will be using them to widen our frame.

Take two cables facing each other and place the grips so that they are shoulder-height. Adjust the weight and then stand evenly between the two cable machines, holding on to both grips as long as possible.

65mFGO9P6PaVL4xMB9qIbg7njvdi9NFvdXaJxUhzfa-aS35_2xLOk2jo0MFz084sca37DBKGBmrjgNkG_w3qZgrc-lBi8ShqbVYNEDzflj_n3GhH7NuxuXnAGItYiqVKM7_LOapN6V6Vo2w2VCTSejg

Do these as heavy as possible for sets of 60 seconds.

You can go longer with these without tiring your grip if you use lifting straps

ttznCjq76ccPf8fYTlCKSWnaW71qsQIdgyCI_PXVMuCJaw5KZBQZtIyxCIL2Z2koah5TRnKQ_Ex3xKUKezRl_bIVKH46_6X7yGvp8rE0gzS8aj5XZjYgB78tpznD08eTM1zFBn83DxB9oA9HFeaeqyc

These can also be done with one cable machine if you cannot find the right setup. (Or if you have an asymmetrical frame, you can prioritise one shoulder over the other by doing one cable at a time).

You should feel this in the shoulder area, if your arms are dead-straight.

Exercise 3: wide grip lat pulldowns

With the same apparatus as the previous exercise, place both grips as high as possible on the cable machine, adjust the weight and then sit between the two machines.

Again, if your gym doesn’t have the opposite facing cable machine then just use a lat pulldown machine instead but it isn’t as good.

From here you just perform simple lat pulldowns. With your shoulders retracted, pull each grip as close to your body as possible at the same time. Perform sets of 12. Once you can reach 12 reps on a weight, increase the weight. I will post a video of me doing this in the comments when I get home from my holiday.

This can be performed using a pull-up bar instead if you don’t have access to a gym or if your gym doesn’t have this set-up

QQYmGsRNkgTDszVcFY7xabeKK0nMmEX9uZOZbKTjtC2fWW30eCYOAXj7t0_7q71bpzhcxIy-FbZAXi9T3h1hX9B_UE9PZ2k-vOnF0VbZm8UeMI5rGLeA1h9EfcMeS-ZcfiuByL_Sj8E04NjPdsA37FU

Exercise 4: wide-grip dead hangs.
Target: clavicles, scapula

Using the exact same set-up you used for the wide-grip lat pulldowns (or pullups), perform dead-hangs where you just let the weights pull you apart, or you just hang from a bar with as wide a grip as you can without it being uncomfortable on the shoulder girdle (that could cause injury).

Perform this exercise as long as possible, this is another scenario where you can use lifting straps as fatigue doesn’t matter for this one, only the amount of force which is being applied to the shoulders.

Stretch 1: ‘Shoulder Dislocations’
Target: general shoulder girdle

TVYq-egylwObGa-FRrw8dzSKDyXbwZq7CD90DY-UM38RSZ36m6iqDN3Z7wrqWWur5-urtNiqi4z0CJQnIk05406UNVvdu43x-AICA6Lj3M-4aOjFHG7Fkfle2urLycI3b177s8ri_66YK2hvu2SnxCE

Take a broomstick or something similar and hold it in front of you with your arms spaced equally apart.

Move the stick above your head and try to push it as far back behind you without bending your arms.

Breathe during the stretch and almost ‘bounce’ the your arms in that you move them as far back as possible, and then move them slightly forward again before repeating the motion.

Do these for sets of 30-60s

Exercise 5: back-stroke (Swimming)

Perform backstroke for 15-20 minutes, if you need to break that down into smaller sets then that’s fine. Volume matters more than doing it all at once.

I’m not going to describe this to you. You can look it up on youtube, if you don’t know how to swim. If you can’t swim, that’s fine, don’t do the swimming exercises but they do work.

Exercise 6: butterfly (swimming)

Perform butterfly for 5-10 minutes. This is a much more demanding, explosive exercise which is why it is shorter in time.

Same thing goes for back-stroke, except this is harder to learn on youtube. I would recommend swimming lessons for this one.

Stretch 2: lat spread

HchdyBGKXzfd-y9somje7K5V_46LqMZygMzStZke4TCH-AbI-sN5z2H5N_Ed9tDa4eT1h0JyN73_inbnXc2yy00roSxK0edChewLUXlbVuWRJeldrXNh_7x355FJnnR4kMubMV9Bjs97j-T_kWxXkc0

Literally just perform a lat-spread and hold it there as long as possible. My gymcels know what’s up.

Take your thumbs and place them behind you, hooking them underneath the back of your ribcage (more or less).

From this position, move your elbows and shoulders as forwards as possible and hold the position as long as possible.

Unlike the traditional lat spread which bodybuilders use to pose, you do not need to actually flex any muscles here, just perform the stretch.

Sets of 30-60s are appropriate but feel free to do it for longer.

RIBCAGE

Exercise 1: Dumbbell or EZ-bar pullovers

_9YTern0DKTLA-kY0Q8ZhEEndHBntbY6vR29esSFCI62Jx5VAD9pzEVQ1R6CggcIHHvVYUZhHbdcQr5Prh76Bo3258LfpDsWBen8ByVxqcWzT9i7l-7MX7hs8sMq30mVzVmbUO-uv1IYjzKmYIzx0_8

Take a dumbbell or ez-bar of appropriate weight and lay down on a bench.
With the weight behind your head and your arms stretched out, pull the weight so that it is above your chest/neck area, and then repeat. Keep your arms relatively straight at all times. You will definitely feel this one on your sternum, it should be uncomfortable, bordering on slightly painful but nothing more. Sets of 12 yadayadayada

Exercise 2: Stomach vacuums

whilst standing up in front of your bed (or couch, or anything soft to break your fall), take 5 seconds to exhale all the air from your lungs (exhale even more, there’s more than you think), and then suck in your stomach as far as possible. Hold this position until you feel too light-headed to continue or until your stomach muscles give up. This exercise has the added bonus of shrinking your waist a bit (over time). This should feel a bit weird in the gut area.

video resource:

it should look something like this if you’re lean:
kUHVVBVqPDSO9uiJSuLxYK63tvBleiYdhLakShGrireks7ta51xp7egMf6P5mJIEt6oHb--sBZKxd-8_Q3cY27n6efzmr0FEBU0rC_XKr3PvT-bYFiReGu3mSEANa2bZRmWCZ9U8TTGi829Ybdti1Sw

Exercise 3: breathing squats

This is a standard barbell squat where you hold your breath for the majority of the movement, exhaling sharply when you approach full extension of the legs. You will feel high pressure/tension throughout your body. For the first 5 reps, complete the exercise as I have just described. For the 10 reps after that, take 2 deep breaths between each squat. For the last 5 reps, take 4 deep breaths between each squat.

This is a pretty basic movement so I won’t describe it but here’s a video explaining how it’s done:

(The guy in the video says 3 breaths between each rep, what he means is 2 breaths between and then hold the third breath during the rep. Same applies when he says 5 breaths between each rep.)

Exercise 4: deep breath freestyle (swimming)
Target: a little bit of the shoulders, mostly ribcage

Literally just front-crawl/freestyle, but try to hold your breath as long as possible between each time you go up for air. Should feel as if the air is trying to burst out of you.

mzoZ1-te6poRR6PJOU4K_U_W6x1mBLO-TTpjlUZqa-k-lUG5thWvf9ALXHKNawRyKVWhdIhdpaTdmoV4A4SqrUkdRBU9Q89naFydltdzzIFdzGemcQeS-fv1uCOORQ4LLa9ep1tXvHG3n5A8cMwxoYE

Hormones/Drugs

Congratulations to all who have made it this far. We are only through the first subsection of Section 1, and yet this has already filtered most of the attentionspancels.

Here I am going to tell you:
  • which drugs you can use
  • which dosages to use them in
  • how long to use them for
  • the side effects they have
  • where you can buy them
  • a ‘cycle’ you could copy, which tells you which of these drugs you need to use and which you can leave out.

GROWTH FACTORS:

CJC-1295 DAC: the big daddy of growth hormone releasing peptides

Pricing: $$$
Method of administration: inject
Frequency of administration: 2x per week
Best paired with: Ipamorelin or MK-677, androgens
Side effects: same sides as HGH
Equivalent to: 6 IU’s per day of HGH
Dosage: 5mg/week

MK-677: a cult classic
Length of use: stop using when you reach prediabetic blood sugar levels when used alone, but sync use with CJC-1295 DAC if pairing them together
Best paired with: CJC-1295 DAC, androgens
Equivalent to: 4 IU’s per day of HGH

HGH: where it all started
Pricing: $$$$$
Effectiveness: 4.5/5
Length of use: take a break when you reach prediabetic blood sugar levels
Best paired with: androgens
Potential side effects: type 2 diabetes, growth of the head, growth of the ears, growth of the nose, muscle/joint pain, headaches, nausea, ‘roid gut’ (if taken for prolonged periods of time with no breaks or precautions like a retard)
Equivalent to: n/a
Dosage: 8-10 IU’s per day
Source: just search ‘buy HGH usa/uk/wherever you live’

ANDROGENS:

Testosterone Propionate
Frequency of administration: once per day
Length of use: can be cycled for 12 weeks, but we will sync it with CJC for 4 week cycles
Benefits: mental clarity, motivation, aggression, masculinization of the frame, increased muscle growth+fat loss
Side effects: temporary shutdown of natural testosterone/sperm production, higher risk of hair loss, higher risk of developing acne not just on the face but on the body too, gyno from increased levels of estrogen
Dosage: 500mg/week, split into daily doses
Source: search ‘steroids usa/uk/wherever you live’.

DHT
Pricing: n/a
Effectiveness: 5/5
Method of administration: n/a, your body will convert a good deal of the T you inject into DHT
Frequency of administration: n/a
Length of use: n/a
Benefits: clear mind, beard growth, muscle and bone development
Side effects: hair loss, some other shit nobody cares about (look it up for a longer list)
Source: your own body

SIDE EFFECT MITIGATORS

Aromasin (exemestane)
Benefits: prevention of too high estrogen
Side effects: if you dose it too high you will experience libido issues and ED along with a myriad of other problems
Frequency of administration: every other day
Length of use: as long as you’re using the testosterone
Best paired with: n/a
Dosage: 25mg

Ketoconazole shampoo (mandatory unless bald)
Benefits: mitigate hair loss from raised DHT on cycle
Side effects: none
Effectiveness: 2/5
Method of administration: apply it topically, leave it in for ten minutes
Length of use: until the day you die, or the day you shave your head (same thing)
Source: intelligent.shop

Topical Dutasteride (if you start losing hair despite the ketoconazole)
Benefits: prevents hair loss in the scalp
Side effects: small chance it goes into the bloodstream, but you’re going to be taking enough testosterone that it wouldn’t matter.
Source: you may not be able to get it in your country, but try to find it online. If you can’t find topical dutasteride, you may have to resort to regular old finasteride pills. There is no point using topical finasteride instead, it goes systemic all the same.

Eucapil (if you start losing hair despite the ketoconazole)
Benefits: prevents hair loss through a different method to the dutasteride, you want both
Side effects: same as the topical dutasteride
Source: this one is for my europecels, but you might be able to order it from NA. If you can’t find Eucapil online, see how you respond to RU48861, and if you don’t get awful side effects then keep using it.

Water fasting
This costs nothing, and yet I know you subhumans won’t do it
At the end of each 1 month cycle, do a 4 day water fast to prevent roid gut

9f_tovetsa7mavoa7Um8EP4BIX08wNUaGtboqISZsWKCIm0Le866E1FzEIy_qMnEIXaFJPy4JFEJ0oUFyk1LqQr_7V0RNrIqKWEtSnXgrPKH7wUNOXOMtdYKUaLVWQ3h8OpQejOy5OFzfBQyrgPROKc

Water fasting gets rid of visceral fat (the cause of roid gut)

Insulin Mimetics
I won’t go too in depth, but if we use MK-677 and CJC-1295 to constantly force ourselves to produce HGH, we need to assist our body in responding to those demands, otherwise it wears out and damages our pituitary gland. The tool to do this is an insulin mimetic. I would recommend Slin pills from getenhanced.shop

Acne stuff
If you are prone to acne, you have 2 options.
Either framemaxx without androgens and use growth factors exclusively
Or use androgens and growth factors while taking almost every anti-acne precaution under the sun.
I’m talking about amazing skin hygiene, good routine, supplements, everything.
500mg test will light up your skin otherwise, and you’ll have to get the scars removed.

pgyisKlUxnF19BmuJ6gvAsur2UCgRhpIcM4WUi5YFEy52CDSVix8TwdAacM3YFEvQlTpi0BzdlnFWB2tMHtruS6KjsKw4D5Mi2knEBnASfFE2o5HosD3XQ8Xx8OPwtZVxTE4OI8GWjni88pUEcxI0U4

Post-cycle therapy
If you want to have a functioning ballsack, you must have a PCT after each month on cycle.

To make this easier for you, I’ve recommended Test Propionate as the steroid of choice earlier on in this guide so that it clears the system faster when you stop.

In the first week after you finish your cycle, inject 1000-5000 IU of HCG daily.

For the next 3 weeks after that, take 25mg of clomid and 20mg of Nolvadex every day.

Ideal cycle:
On cycle (4 weeks):

Testosterone PropionateStart at 150mg/week for your first cycle. This is to see how you react to steroids, and if you are the type to get volcano full-body acne. If it goes well, increase to 200mg/week for the next cycle, and so on and so forth until the side effects are noticeable, at which point back off a bit.
Aromasin25mg every other day
MK-67725mg every day
CJC-1295 DAC5mg/week, 2.5mg on Mon. and Thu.
Dietary supplementsCalcium, Magnesium, Boron, Black cumin, Aspirin
Huperzine-A200mcg 3x a day
Slin pills (or some form of insulin mimetic)Two pills after each meal

Off cycle (4 weeks):

And then repeat.

Diet/Supplements

You need to think about building bone like you think about building muscle.

You aren’t going to build much muscle if you don’t eat enough protein and if you’re not in a caloric surplus.

The same principles must be applied when framemaxxing, but swap protein for calcium, magnesium, and vitamin K2.

There are many other micronutrients which help with bone, but those are the big three.

Below is a list of the micros you need and where to get them.

Try to get as many of these from your diet as you can, so that you absorb them better and you save money on supplements.

ED: every day

Nutrients
Vitamin K2 MK4: 60mgED, buy powder from alibaba/aliexpress
Vitamin D: 4000iuED from milk, fortified cereal, fish (salmon). Use supps if necessary
Vitamin C: 1000mgED from orange juice and supplements if necessary
Vitamin B: 25mgED from milk, eggs, beef, salmon, fortified cereal, pork, yoghurt, chicken
Copper: ~4mgED from dark chocolate and almonds
Potassium: 4gED from potatoes, yoghurt, salmon, orange juice
Calcium: 3000mgED from milk, whey, egg, fortified cereal, yoghurt. Supplement if necessary.
Magnesium: Start with 600mgED, and try to get up to 1500mg. Milk, almonds, brown rice but for the most part it will be supplements.
Boron: 9mgED from raisins, apple, and supps
Zinc: 22mgED from beef, pork, lamb, milk, yoghurt, eggs, dark chocolate, whole grains
Collagen: 30-60gED from salmon, chicken, beef, eggs, orange juice, red/yellow peppers, garlic
Protein: fish, meat, eggs, dairy
Fatty acids: fish, meat, eggs, dairy
Omega 3: 2000mgED from king mackerel, salmon

Supplements which the diet doesn’t contribute to at all include cinnamon, berberine, black cumin and aspirin.

I estimate that if you do it all as I’ve detailed when it comes to hormones, diet and training, you could probably increase your biacromial width (distance between the outermost end of your clavicles) by 2 inches with 3-6 cycles. As someone who is committed to starting this in the next year, I will keep you up to date with how long it takes me.

If you have awful frame potential and you end up only getting an inch wider from framemaxxing, AND you’re rich as hell, then you could get clavicle lengthening surgery.

After surgery, you are about 1.5 inches wider than before.

This surgery costs:

• $26k with Eppley
  • $51k with Leif Rodgers

It’s definitely risky though.

Here is an example of a clavicle lengthening patient from Rodgers:
ZEYJZDnrdMAfjF642tWYd6cvXIoyBoeiT-6xpMJ-xINjaW8dCWtZPfirGaPaV09c9CNQ3skDic2Zilqaq5iHd8oi_VFaXMQUlI85T5CwV5fsJnSPWi5WRUvo1q2raJ-aJC8h8o1zoCnrvkfQksLYmUM

After increasing your bideltoid by 1-2 inches from framemaxxing, you will develop a strong urge to stare at your frame in the mirror and touch yourself. I’m not going to stop you, but you must realise there are a few more steps to this whole framemaxxing thing.

Your bones will be wider, sure, but they will also be thin and prone to fracture.

To solve this, we’re going to make your bones more dense and rugged.

By increasing your bone density, we’ll inadvertently increase your muscle-building potential too, which helps us later down the line.

TO INCREASE BONE DENSITY, USE THE EXACT SAME DRUGS AND DIET AS BEFORE, WE’RE ONLY CHANGING THE TYPE OF TRAINING.

We will be utilising heavy compound movements to put stress on as many bones as possible throughout the upper body.

Exercise 1: bench press
Everyone knows how to do this. If you don’t, watch a Jeff Nippard video. Bench pressing in the heavy rep zone (3-5) with good form and this diet and drugs should result in thicker wrists.

aZ6mKYdPTlIA9esDutd2lmkAY_GF_evMmkH9gKGZs4hQo4RrXvksLIKmC9tX0W0eBZLIlWoYlQkqMvFhbJUl5FehHW7pvAsOerw7R1xSEnY67BZlGHEdre7fj7115Xd3jLFQqnCw55OFPz4HgBwj840

Exercise 2: deadlift
Whilst I’m trying not to include too many lower body movements here as a V-taper looks better than an X-taper, deadlifts are still good as the shoulders and arms act as hooks for the barbell.

_Tn5--2835QASqenyjB9_5fXUmQqjsYLkWYeBM7GlrGK45YmYjF1uAu4Jw4dkAcgtWaWtoqFAzxI2Ukq5yjDEePdy-m-4irTcKhCHdI0fyqp7jplfIlp1e6_t472esMS1iZNbZNaCeaMegYHVb3KViQ

Exercise 3: overhead press
Same thing for bench press. Look it up if you aren’t a gymcel and you don’t know what it is. Also good for wrist development

toDx5QejPFplJ2cXXXKhC43vWsdZKoIa5RVYmZCyTwmXwCG_hrJIWUcXGp7giLBS41b7UjNeZUMN6ARuwAVvT6V6G-8ywQCiQab4txM0lCIP3uVEOmQGWX-7Fugi4Tp7tY1x8dnNEpS8ezXzTE0n78Y

Exercise 4: farmer’s carries.
very sexy movement even for classic hypertrophy. good for arm/wrist development.

Exercise 5: Barbell rows
It can feel a bit awkward to begin with, but you’ll get used to it

BWepTly7ZYf3KH1MIIhAb9jj9D0TcYM93O-Ie6CehTDcFjZPMpRsC7e0lmzSFQpJtHP57yAUETQgSQoHvXld25RgzHoXbD3TncTC0ptlYTulalNCMSrFjYctES4PhLs7uAXGLgMrwokvqg0lIZ-cU0U

Exercise 6: Incline bench press
This here hits the clavicles directly as it’s on the exact same plane. Wrist development.

AXByz_8WILGfqP1Dra8DKiy-nDGjrU1pHuVaLHqxFzp71n62exQR4hkHAbvOZIr6rPFFVEEsHWxFf65uFbN6duv-4NfPJIPQ8PqLKxsGah0iQ375O327-sbmbgG69RvRPDGohVLR-xyC8ER2ZXOw7d8

Exercise 7: Upwards rows

For each of these exercises do 3-5 heavy reps.

You could probably hit mogger bone density with one cycle while doing these exercises 5-6 days a week. Although it wouldn’t be overkill to do a second cycle.

Explaining hyperplasia
Everyone who’s so far as watched an Athlean-X video knows about hypertrophy, the process where your muscle fibres get bigger in response to stimuli, but hardly anyone has heard about hypertrophy’s older brother: hyperplasia.

Hyperplasia makes new muscle cells, instead of just making the old ones bigger.

And the best part about it is that once you have these new muscle cells, there’s no losing them. You could eat like shit and train like a spaz, but you’d still have those muscles.

In terms of building size, hyperplasia isn’t necessarily superior to hypertrophy, but by increasing the number of muscle cells before you pump them up with hypertrophy, you strongly increase your muscle-building potential and you can surpass what would otherwise have been your ‘natural limit’.

Meaning that even if you were born with less muscle cells than average, you could make up for it and more if you could undergo hyperplasia again.

So that’s exactly what we’re going to do.

By combining a good diet, unorthodox training regimes and a few ‘special supplements’, we can increase the number of muscle cells in the muscles that matter: the lats, delts, chest and arms.

Training for hyperplasia

Training for hyperplasia is very odd, but here are the steps:
  1. Pick two aesthetic muscles (or genetic weak points for you in terms of musculature)
  2. Train both of them every day with five sets of 30 reps. Make sure your rests are short enough that you stay warm and that your muscles get a good pump of blood going to them.
  3. After directly exercising, perform weighted stretches. This is where you stretch out a muscle with weight pulling the other way. An example of this for the lats would be a dead hang. An example for the biceps would be holding a dumbbell at ~5% of your curl range of motion, so it isn’t just hanging there but you aren’t bringing it up either.
  4. Do this for a month.
  5. Once you have finished that month, do not train for the next month.
  6. Repeat with two new muscle groups.

Now, you won’t be noticeably bigger after doing this, but your muscle-building potential will be far higher. It’s the same difference between an empty gun and a loaded gun. You can’t tell the difference from looking at them but one is a whole lot more dangerous (or in our case, one is far more primed to build muscle)

This is putting the building blocks in place, setting the foundation. It isn’t constructing the skyscraper on top of it, that comes later.

Drugs and hormones for hyperplasia

MK-677:
Best paired with: In this case, IGF-1 DES and MGF

MGF
Benefits: MGF induces hyperplasia by preparing the muscle cells for IGF-1 to do its magic
Side effects: hypoglycemia potentially, but it’s so short acting that you would only get side effects with PEG-MGF, the long lasting version.
Method of administration: IM injection
Frequency of administration: into the muscles you’re about to work out
Length of use: 4 weeks on/off
Dosage: 200 mcg divided equally between muscles which you are about to train

IGF-1 DES
Benefits: in this context, IGF-1 causes the growth of new muscle cells
Side effects: headaches, muscle pains, joint pains, nausea, hypoglycemia
Frequency of administration: inject it into muscles you’ve worked after exercising.
Length of use: 4 weeks on 4 weeks off
Dosage: 200 mcg per day, divided evenly between muscles used. You can go down to 100 mcg per day if you start experiencing side effects.

Diet and supplements for hyperplasia

Use the same diet you used for framemaxxing, but forget the excessive calcium and magnesium.

We’re using different supplements this time.

We need to upregulate the androgen receptor so that we have more satellite cells and proteins available to make new muscle cells.

The supplements we’ll be using for that are arachidonic acid, L-carnitine L-tartrate, Forskolin, Niacinamide and Huperzine-A.

If you want to do even more, you can add Caffeine, L-dopa and Tribulus Terrestris

If you can’t get all of them in your country it’s fine, but they do help.

To offset the side effects of MK-677, we’ll be using Slin pills so that our pituitary gland isn’t raped by the constant insulin demand.

Cycles I would recommend (in terms of which muscles to focus on) include the following:
  • Biceps and rear delts
  • Chest and lats
  • Side delts and triceps
I will personally do each of the cycles above twice for good measure.

Rear delts are on the list, which may surprise some, however they are more important than you think when it comes to frame. Rear delts insert just under the side delt, meaning that having large rear delts pushes out your side delts further, making you even wider.

These aren’t the only muscles you could do this with, but you must be comfortable with injecting them. You could probably do neck and forearms, but neck is a bit too sketchy for me and the forearms have so many different muscles and training them all individually is long.

A general cycle design:
On cycle:
MK-67725mg/day
MGF200 mcg pre-workout, divided equally into muscles about to be trained
IGF-1 DES200 mcg post-workout, divided equally into muscles about to be trained
Slin pills2 after each meal
Testosterone PropionateIf you were young enough to framemaxx, use the largest tolerable dose you figured out in section 2.

If you were too old for section 2:

Start at 150mg/week for your first cycle. This is to see how you react to steroids, and to test if you are the type to get volcano full-body acne. If it goes well, increase to 200mg/week for the next cycle, and so on and so forth until the side effects are noticeable, at which point back off a bit on dosage.
General supplementsArachidonic acid (post workout), L-carnitine L-tartrate, Forskolin, Niacinamide, Huperzine-A.

Off cycle:

You can do multiple cycles for the same muscle group if you want, but I don’t know how much more effective it would be, if more effective at all.

This is where the fun begins. You’ve worked tirelessly to increase your bone density and give yourself more muscle cells, now it’s time to put that to the test and see how big you can get.

This will be done by taking all of your pre-existing muscle cells along with your new ones and pumping them up.

You will be bulking. This means eating a lot of protein in a caloric surplus with training in a progressive overload manner.

Feel free to use steroids or SARMs to get to the final goal faster, but you won’t keep any gains over your body’s limit (which has been raised due to your prior efforts).

The supplements I suggest for this are:
MK-677 - 25mg every morning (should be cycled 3 months on, 3 months off)
Slin pills - 2 post-meal (only needed when using MK-677)
Creatine - 5g/day
Turkesterone from gorillamind.com - 4 pills per day, spaced out evenly
Arachidonic acid post-workout - 750-1500mg
Ashwagandha - 300-1200mg in the evening (must be cycled 3 months on, 3 months off)
Sarm AC-262 - 20mg every morning

The MK-677 and slin pills are not a MUST but if you’re anything like me, eating loads of good food is difficult, and MK-677 increases your appetite a lot. Plus it can help put on a couple pounds of muscle but it’s nothing crazy.

Same goes for Sarm AC-262, as it isn’t entirely needed but it increases T and gains with no side effects so why not. However you should definitely get blood tests done if you use this to make sure you aren't getting your testosterone suppressed, which could very well happen. If that is the case, either stop using it or go on a post-cycle therapy when you aren't using it.

You should eat 1.5g of protein per lb of lean body mass
, and eat in a caloric surplus of 200 calories. Increase your caloric intake by 50 per week using almonds, and after 10 weeks add an entire new meal to the plan. If you struggle to do this, drink pasteurized egg whites with 0 calorie chocolate sauce. Pure protein.

Use a classic PPL split, 6 days on with a day of rest for the lord.

Drink a lot of water, train hard, increase the weight/number of reps each session.

Use good form, stick to the same exercises. I recommend watching Team 3D Alpha’s videos on best exercises for each muscle group.

SLEEP. Sleep for a minimum of 8 hours per night and a maximum of 10. The closer you get to 10, the better

Train with 20 sets per week for each muscle group, except for your legs. Do 10 sets per week for lower body. As I said, v-taper mogs x-taper.

Reaching maximum muscle potential will take around 2 years of bulking, but if we’re only working out for female gaze you only need to bulk for a year before cutting to 12-14% bf for maximum appeal.

For my hipcels out there, remember to put emphasis on the obliques when training abs. By going from a negative waist:hip ratio to an even waist:hip ratio you look far more masculine.

tfKJ8dgHSJPERPYdNSCXdok45Q5vXdlfoED5jLuan3uDUs01t9igfzEojqjYRd6lmu1E5uHR__m1uQlyC5Ri1srMu3i3zbC6HRumAJjR1aBWNBqw2DAU_pjWJzApNaqPyU2oihx8DmhweZFAZn67epQ

vs

aEZiwl4LM4iU-68r-g7U8yzhd8Q4j-ySEPojZGgdeBgko9S2hfdRbvENxKobZKm-GajtEqyDz1po9KOFkp6GlIXA90SQIZQ3oj8w3H0Y75s5sKBW4EEYRNYkVHpffZhrpYQZvEWPpfRYsVIEElAAfrk

Once you’ve bulked for a year or however long, just eat in a caloric deficit and train just as hard. You can take certain supplements to lose weight faster but there’s no point. Continue until you have a 4-pack, which I consider to be maximum appeal.

1. This goes without saying, but practise good posture for an extra 0.5-1 inch of perceived bideltoid instantly.
  2. If your shoulders are super fucked even after framemaxxing and gymcelling, you can get shoulder implants to add an inch to your bideltoid, but I don’t know how much they cost or how long they last.
  3. Whilst 10% bodyfat with a 6-pack looks more ‘aesthetic’, you will be healthier and have greater appeal at 12-14% with a 4-pack, as you are still muscular and ‘lean’, but you don’t look like a veiny tryhard which is what girls despise.
  4. This is gonna sound weird, but don’t wear a backpack or carry around stuff with you when framemaxxing. This one study showed that when adolescent chicks would wear weighted sacks strapped to their body, their bones didn’t grow as long as their counterparts.
  5. Sleep on your back instead of your side when framemaxxing. Don’t ask why it works, it just does.
  6. Framemaxxing can be achieved without drugs to some extent, IF YOU ARE A TEENAGER. Your IGF-1 and HGH levels aren’t that bad as a late teen even if you’ve stopped growing, so if you just follow the diet and exercise you could definitely see some results, but it would take longer no doubt.
  7. I can already see the comments saying ‘do I need to buy from swisschems.is? It’s expensive’ and the answer is not necessarily. The reason I recommend swisschmes is because they provide proof of third-party testing for all of their products, which 9/10 websites don’t. If you can find legit stuff in your country for less, by all means use it.
  8. Another thing for hipcels, you can get liposuction on your hips to make them appear narrower than they really are compared to the rest of your body. I will be doing this and will post results in the future.
  9. If you can use HGH instead of CJC-1295 and MK-677 (let’s say you’re a richcel) then do it. It places less stress on the pituitary gland.
  10. Ratios matter more than size. If you have a 23 inch bideltoid, but wide hips, then it doesn’t matter. If you have wide shoulders, but they look compressed onto your ribcage, it doesn’t matter. If you have wide shoulders with a feminine waist:hip ratio, it doesn’t matter.
  11. The ideal ratios are as following:
Shoulder to hip ratio: 1.8-1.9
Shoulder to rib cage ratio: 1.7-1.8
Waist to hip ratio: 1-1.1

B0bo4lXGKi2NjTU06Z2-g_6LwbTBMF12BR5p6QyUCOtRV6YU2UZtSq4MU9ZlITPpwk5MQwUbOPBH-r6_QQ3h9CwN4tT4GpmreDWhnuBHtcyUxoOhCnpH4TTT3VKLK43tJH11fNz5ykU0UAaf2qaTcFQ
g2U84nHTRj2PjTCUvWlM7LJ3iJTQds1vRYz-VwdIPLpLBvf_MffpCoxbPCvrKuDB3oVQmwjmjzsYNtmCOE4UbzvyRrdYZtGNvgLZA7bNVstEE59e91dRuCMALnlGyotGPOix11JUzx3aPQRrjOFejtU

12. Safety:
Use a blood glucose monitor each day on cycle to make sure you aren’t getting diabetes.

Do not reuse needles. use rubbing alcohol on the injection site prior to injection.

Wash your hands before injecting. inject testosterone subcutaneously (into the fat, not the muscle) for a slower, more steady release which will reduce risk of acne.

Have a sharps disposal container for the needles.

When reconstituting the peptides, do not shake the vial or inject the water with force, treat it like a baby as peptides are fragile and can become less effective or ineffective if shaken. Also, keep the peptides out of sunlight, preferably in a refrigerator.

When using testosterone for framemaxxing, GET BLOOD TESTS DONE. You need to know the hormone levels behind your side effects, otherwise you will make them worse. You need to know your estradiol/estrogen levels, most importantly. I say this because we already know your T is going to be through the roof, so a lot of side effects will be from having too low estrogen from overkill with the aromasin, or high estrogen from not enough aromasin.

13. Androgens are definitely important for framemaxxing. It's the difference between the frame of a 5'8" man and and a 5'9" woman. One has had far higher levels of testosterone and DHT throughout their life and the other has not. If you can't use them (say you would lose all your hair or get volcano acne) then fair enough but it shouldn't be overlooked.

View attachment 1831857

If you are a lanklet, you can get a wide frame and mog.
If you are a manlet framelet, you can get a wide frame and cope (or get LL)

Ultimately, the frame can be widened despite shitty genetics, you just need to know how to overcome them.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on here. I rate frames as well, so feel free to post. If I’ve missed anything let me know.

Do not DM me about this unless it’s progress which you’ve made.

Anyway, time to get back to mogging Londonistan subhumans.

Tags:
@Predeterminism
@fruitgunpop
@STEVE GAMING
@Tallooksmaxxer
@jabaduk
@Enkidu
@zv1212
@Melon
@ErbCel
@sub5inchcel
@breedme
@evap0
@Tobias Fünke
@TeenAscender
@mvp2v1
@Unsh
@ArdaxHG
@hockeyguy64785
@Mateusz74
@Leo Carryn
@Dystopian
@callisto
@StuffedFrog
@pneumocystosis
@SoonToAscend
@Nims
@IceBreaker0
@Mongrelcel
@stevielake
@Elvisandreaa
@LightSkinNoob
@enchanted_elixir
@SteveRogers
@Ada Mustang
@deadlock

As far as I'm aware in terms of genes 1 shouldn't complain unless 1 has trained for 4 years but legit thread nonetheless.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa