• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ElTruecel, Vermilioncore and 2 others
Do you live in a Hispanic community?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Clqs, deepfuckingvalue and 3 others
I never felt short either, until I got blackpilled. Ofc I was living in delusion and many of my failures with dating were height related, but I'd say I was happier.

Being height obsessed is not cool, but then again it's all cope in the end. Being a manlet is also not cool but not the end of the world.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
predominantly White, majority-minority asian
you must live in a predominantly disabled area then because at 5'6 in a white area you would be dwarved every second of the day

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Never knew you were 5’6

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful

Copeful.​

• +1
I will say this.

The Internet has made height and age alike sound more extreme than they do.

Like yeah.....5'6 is pretty short for an adult man but it's not as extreme as people make it out to be, especially in America.

I think people overrated the height of White Americans too. In rich areas or Upper Midwestern areas, they can be ultra tall.

But I remember traveling to North Carolina to visit my family and I saw quite a few of White guys(esp. Gingers) who were shorter than me and I'm only 5'9.

5'6 is short but it's not "Omg! That guy is sooooo short!" level outside of trolls online.

• +1
you must live in a predominantly disabled area then because at 5'6 in a white area you would be dwarved every second of the day
im 11th percentile amongst guys my age in the area according to doctor visit and still dont feel short

im 11th percentile amongst guys my age in the area according to doctor visit and still dont feel short
if you're american then it's understandable & believable

try to avoid europe like the plague for your own mental health

• +1