I don't get how ethnic men like white women so much. And I'm not just talking about white women's looks.

Deleted member 10109

Deleted member 10109

Bronze
I'm not saying ethnic women are better with this post, or saying all white women are ugly. But most of the ones around me and that I see that aren't model tier tend to be super fat or look like a thumbnail to a "SJW's OWNED!!!!" compilation on YouTube. And if they aren't they tend to have a ton of tattoo's and just look and act trashy. It's not a coincidence that most really disgusting and degenerate things women end up doing are committed by white women. It's like the exact opposite of white guys going exclusively for Asian girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
I think it's just that instead of 80% of the women looking like garbage like for gooks or curry's, white women are 50/50 garbage or good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
I think it's just that instead of 80% of the women looking like garbage like for gooks or curry's, white women are 50/50 garbage or good.
80% of those races women do not look that ugly. It feels like self hate when ethnic guys call the majority of their races women ugly compared to the "purity" of white women's looks. I live in the USA though, so maybe white women look better in Europe.

• +1
80% of those races women do not look that ugly. It feels like self hate when ethnic guys call the majority of their races women ugly compared to the "purity" of white women's looks. I live in the USA though, so maybe white women look better in Europe.
Yeah I wouldn't really know. I live in California. I honestly think 80% of all women are ugly asf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Yeah I wouldn't really know. I live in California. I honestly think 80% of all women are ugly asf
I personally find ethnic girls more attractive in general. I know they're still almost as trashy as white girls, but I've met more decent face to face acting ethnic girls then white girls. The arrogant and mean attitudes a lot of white girls have just turn me off from them.

• +1
I personally find ethnic girls more attractive in general. I know they're still almost as trashy as white girls, but I've met more decent face to face acting ethnic girls then white girls. The arrogant and mean attitudes a lot of white girls have just turn me off from them.
I've asked out prob about 15 girls, white and ethnics, and they all said they wouldn't date an Arab or indian looking guy like me. It's over tbh.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 9380
I've asked out prob about 15 girls, white and ethnics, and they all said they wouldn't date an Arab or indian looking guy like me. It's over tbh.
I'm white but I've asked out 10 girls so far, two of them ethnic. Both of those girls let me down easy, but the white girls who ranged from fat to skinny to average all shut me down with insults. And I feel you might have better luck in a Middle Eastern country then the hypergamous USA.

• So Sad
Did you see zoom thread by @EreptileDysfunction ? 90% of his class is non white but only 2-3 cute girls in his class are white

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 6095
@Ennio Salieri just wanted to tell you to use the reaction button with the people that interact with you its free the jews still haven't got their hands on it yet :feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
Did you see zoom thread by @EreptileDysfunction ? 90% of his class is non white but only 2-3 cute girls in his class are white
No. Do you have a link?