I don't get how foids can be physically attracted to ugly men

BadLuck7892

BadLuck7892

Fuchsia
Joined
Sep 11, 2024
Posts
14,404
Reputation
16,298
This morning I saw the HTB girlfriend/ugly boyfriend jogger couple again. She was touching his backside again

I get why she's dating him: For his neurotypicality

Yet what I don't get is how she can be attracted to him on a physical level
 
Just shut up nigga
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horseman, manletmachine, visideous and 1 other person
indeed i dont get how any foid can be physically attracted to you
 
  • JFL
Reactions: manletmachine
she isnt, he makes up for his sub humanity in another way whether it be height, money or status, foids physically cant experience love all their relationships with men and each other are purely transactional
 
  • +1
Reactions: sørenyuko
she isnt, he makes up for his sub humanity in another way whether it be height, money or status, foids physically cant experience love all their relationships with men and each other are purely transactional
If she's not attracted to him, how come she touches his backside?
 
well, they aren't thats why this site exists
Dudes don't end up on here because of ugliness

We end up on here because of autism

Foids would rather fuck an ugly NT man than HTN autists like @james_2006 and I
 
If she's not attracted to him, how come she touches his backside?
gives him sex in exchange for what he gives to her out of the things i listed, doesnt mean shes actually sexually attracted to him
 
This morning I saw the HTB girlfriend/ugly boyfriend jogger couple again. She was touching his backside again

I get why she's dating him: For his neurotypicality

Yet what I don't get is how she can be attracted to him on a physical level
Hes rich or really fucking tall
 

Similar threads

lookingforadvicecel
Replies
1
Views
20
lookingforadvicecel
lookingforadvicecel
C
Replies
8
Views
46
SPAM
SPAM
no1softee
Replies
6
Views
50
MinionS
MinionS
6
Replies
48
Views
199
Slavurik
Slavurik
1966Ford
Replies
12
Views
55
Mapgic
Mapgic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top