I don't get how incels hate women. I love their presence.

X

x69

?????? ????
I literally don't get how incels on .me hate women so fucking much. I love their presence tbh.
They feel so warm and always have enough energy to entertain you. Elevate your mood when you feel down.

Even if I don't know them, if a female sits next to me on the train or bus I enjoy it tbh. I don't think thousand scenario's of that she's a slut and fucking Chad.
I just enjoy her warmth and just try to sleep tbh.

Jfl at having hate for women. I love them with all my heart. Their manipulative behaviour. Their lies. Their ugliness without make-up. Their disgusting behaviour.
I just enjoy it tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Tricky and badromance
:feelsping:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
they are toxic and the atmosphere around them is toxic as well. but u only realize that when ur blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and animasincendium
I dont like women. I like the validation they can give you though which I dont receive anyway. Also sex which I also dont receive.

• +1
they are toxic and the atmosphere around them is toxic as well. but u only realize that when ur blackpilled

I know but I enjoy the presence of a female regardless. I just like to be with them.
I dont like women. I like the validation they can give you though which I dont receive anyway. Also sex which I also dont receive.

I don't receive sex either. Well not now since I don't have a social circle where I can ask a friend of me if he knows some single girls.

Validation = truth tbh

• +1
I know but I enjoy the presence of a female regardless. I just like to be with them.
Well dutch girls are more friendly and less reserved and stuck up than middle eastern bitches who have been put on a pedestal since birth by their father, brother, uncle...

• +1
Cuckcel mentality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Well dutch girls are more friendly and less reserved and stuck up than middle eastern bitches who have been put on a pedestal since birth by their father, brother, uncle...

hahaha I know what you mean. Even with extreme hypergamy in the West the girls don't feel so entitled as middle eastern bitches jfl.
Which country do u live btw?
Cuckcel mentality

High T behaviour from me. Jfl at running away from women

• +1
hahaha I know what you mean. Even with extreme hypergamy in the West the girls don't feel so entitled as middle eastern bitches jfl.
Which country do u live btw?

High T behaviour from me. Jfl at running away from women
goatfuckerstan

• +1
Their manipulative behaviour. Their lies. Their ugliness without make-up. Their disgusting behaviour.
HOW DARE YOU DEMEAN WOMEN LIKE THAT YOU BIGOTED MISOGYNIST?! :soy::bluepill:

• +1
LOL CUCK

Women always have discriminated and treated me like fucking crap, I hate them and I hate their nature, I have reasons to do and so do incels

Jfl at enjoying women's presence, I'd only enjoy their presence if they were friendly towards me, and ti this fucking day only 2 godamm women have been so; they can go and eat shit, because if It werent't for the fact that they have a cunt, they are cruel, brainless sociopaths Who don't contribute but rot society, as It is in their nature to do

Jfl at what who we were and who we are

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
LOL CUCK

Women always have discriminated and treated me like fucking crap, I hate them and I hate their nature, I have reasons to do and so do incels

Seems I had better chances growing up. Might be personality or something but people liked being around me and they never treated me like crap even though I was ugly and fucking short. I didn't get anything either.. personality is only for people treating you a little bit better.

because if It werent't for the fact that they have a cunt, they are cruel, brainless sociopaths Who don't contribute but rot society, as It is in their nature to do

No words. Explained perfectly.

Jfl at what who we were and who we are
If we only were born Chad..
Just relapsed of 2 days Nofap. I hate them too jfl. Why the fuck was I enjoying their presence lmao
These nuts are strong af changing my whole mind. Maybe nofap is right.

I need to go on a 7 day streak.. tbh

• +1
Seems I had better chances growing up. Might be personality or something but people liked being around me and they never treated me like crap even though I was ugly and fucking short. I didn't get anything either.. personality is only for people treating you a little bit better.

No words. Explained perfectly.

If we only were born Chad..
Just relapsed of 2 days Nofap. I hate them too jfl. Why the fuck was I enjoying their presence lmao
These nuts are strong af changing my whole mind. Maybe nofap is right.

I need to go on a 7 day streak.. tbh
We already discussed this. We ethnics have the potential to become chads. we inherited from our masculine fathers. But the only way to have triggered this development would have been through stress and physical labour. Nutrition on its own cannot form a complete man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
It's called being NT

It weren't your looks because you aren't chadlite or chad, you are NT as shit, or at least you behaved NT. Guess what? I didn't behave NT, I was weird and I though it advantaged me or some shit but I entered a vicious cycle
Women were scared of me because I was weird>I didn't understand why they treated me badly so I hated on them>>>>me being a sub7 isn't tolerated that I hate on women so they hate me more>>>>I hate them more because they hate me more>>>>

Only women who don't know me for shit don't treat me like shit but due to the fact that the majority of "new" women I meet are friends of friends they already have an image which gets stuck on them because I'm not handsome when they see me, it's fucking bad

And now that I know the blackpill I even hate them more. But I'm an intelligent person and I shut up now, I act but don't believe, that's why I have hopes for college

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
  • +1
If you are in a relationship this is untrue but for all other circumstances this is true

Don't know about you but when I'm in LTR and have no intention of cheating/upgrading I treat women like shit jfl, so satisfying

• +1
Don't know about you but when I'm in LTR and have no intention of cheating/upgrading I treat women like shit jfl, so satisfying
Exactly me too bro. Some girl gave me a hug today and I just sat there and didn't move lol

She was like that was awkward I was like "don't touch me"

• +1
Exactly me too bro. Some girl gave me a hug today and I just sat there and didn't move lol

She was like that was awkward I was like "don't touch me"
do you wageslave at McDick?

• +1
Wtf lol no

Valet
it's funny how ur IQ 130 and wageslaving as a valet while niggers with double digit IQs are given managerial positions cuz of muh affirmative action

• +1
it's funny how ur IQ 130 and wageslaving as a valet while niggers with double digit IQs are given managerial positions cuz of muh affirmative action
My IQ is legit 140 and I'm stuck in some retard job but I get lots of tips because I'm gl

• +1
  • +1
I took it in 7th grade and got 140 tho so ur close
IQ 130 is more practical than 140, someone in that IQ range would surely suffer from multiple mental disorders and would be very prone to substance abuse, suicidal thoughts, etc... IQ 130 is simply high-functioning

• +1
someone in that IQ range would surely suffer from multiple mental disorders and would be very prone to substance abuse, suicidal thoughts
I'm severely mentally ill. Why do you think someone that looks like me got here? I talk.about this on tinychat all the time

@Weishaupt
@Picassocel
@Madness
@ZyzzReincarnate
Can comfirm

• +1
I'm severely mentally ill. Why do you think someone that looks like me got here?
I still refuse to believe that your IQ is 140. 140 is something else, it is genius territory, and everyone would discern that through the way you speak and act

• +1
I still refuse to believe that your IQ is 140. 140 is something else, it is genius territory, and everyone would discern that through the way you speak and act
Yes I literally have a scholarship because of my IQ. it's literally called a genius grant for research etc but I haven't used the money yet

• +1
Yes I literally have a scholarship because of my IQ. it's literally called a genius grant for research etc but I haven't used the money yet
how much you saved from it

• +1
reported for brag

• +1
I literally don't get how incels on .me hate women so fucking much. I love their presence tbh.
They feel so warm and always have enough energy to entertain you. Elevate your mood when you feel down.

Even if I don't know them, if a female sits next to me on the train or bus I enjoy it tbh. I don't think thousand scenario's of that she's a slut and fucking Chad.

Jfl at having hate for women. I love them with all my heart. Their manipulative behaviour. Their lies. Their ugliness without make-up. Their disgusting behaviour.
I just enjoy it tbh.
I think they hate how they reciprocate to them. They fap their nuts off but its how women respond to them which they hate.

• +1
use the funds and work towards finding a cure for manletism. Not even joking

• +1
Jfl it's a fact

I'm using it for a cure to inceldom no shit

Genetic editing in China I'm going there this summer
What are you working on specifically, which pathways

• +1
Jfl it's a fact

I'm using it for a cure to inceldom no shit

Genetic editing in China I'm going there this summer

Griff you might be the saviour of every incel on this planet. Grab this chance

• +1
I'm a pharmacy major but I'm interested in biological CRIPR genetic editing n shiet
Fuck. I wish my jew college had given me a genius grant. CRISPR is the real deal

• +1
Incels hate women as the goat hates the wolf.

• +1

I just enjoy it tbh.

That's the downside of .me. Even if you get into a relationship, your paranoia and fear will prevent you from having a happy relationship.

• +1
Fuck. I wish my jew college had given me a genius grant. CRISPR is the real deal
Yeah it really works but the main thing I want is it to be more available to the public and not controlled by the Jews. My colleagues and I will be working towards making it more available and cheaper so your average person can get it

• +1
Yeah it really works but the main thing I want is it to be more available to the public and not controlled by the Jews. My colleagues and I will be working towards making it more available and cheaper so your average person can get it
now u can debunk @extreme-overthinker's theory of sleeping. He thinks that his IQ prevents him from sleeping well. Do you experience this?

• +1
now u can debunk @extreme-overthinker's theory of sleeping. He thinks that his IQ prevents him from sleeping well. Do you experience that?
I sleep like a log bro. That's just his shot sleep schedule

• +1
Gene editing would be the ultimate solution to the Incel question. In fact now that I think of it even plastic surgery is cope
if it ain't CRISPR then it's cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, WelcumToTheRealWorld and Nibba
Gene editing would be the ultimate solution to the Incel question. In fact now that I think of it even plastic surgery is cope
if it ain't CRISPR then it's cope
PS is cope because your children will still be cursed with your flaws. Like if I got ps for my giant Jew nose, yeah I'd be able to model but my kids would still be chadlite at best

• +1
PS is cope because your children will still be cursed with your flaws. Like if I got ps for my giant Jew nose, yeah I'd be able to model but my kids would still be chadlite at best
Exactly

• +1
I sleep like a log bro. That's just his shot sleep schedule
God's speed. I call for the public execution of all those that oppose CRISPR. Any couple planning on having a natural child should be castrated once CRISPR hits the market. Too bad it'll be in 50 years because shit takes way too long to implement in the west. Thankfully China is more blackpilled and high IQ.
And I'll be long dead at that point.

• +1