I don't get people who have kids

Zelenskyiv

Zelenskyiv

Gold
Seriously, what's the fucking point?

Why would you willingly choose to settle down with a woman of "had my fun and ready to be a mommy" age and have her shit out more whores just like her and/ or NPC goycattle/ incels?

That's what most people are. Men are either NPCs or incels and women are whores.
Imagine actually devoting about 20 years of your life and insane amounts of money raising that shit.

I walk past my old kindergarten sometimes and it's cagefuel seeing a somewhat respectable looking man and then some hamplanet old roastie waddling beside him with their offspring.

I just don't get it. All my money and time will be spent on myself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, optimisticzoomer, disheartenedcel and 5 others
Depends on the girl they have kids with. I completely agree that having kids with a braindead slut who got fucked by lots of other guys at festivals while on drugs is just absolutely horrible, could never be me no matter what, she should be left to shit out her own spawn with a guy who’s just as degenerate as her.

But if it’s with the woman I like I’m not turned off about the idea of having kids with her.

its like human purpose bro , people want kids

want love from them, see them graduate or score a goal in sports tournament.

it is what it is , just the way all humans are nationalists

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, optimisticzoomer, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
are u retarded
the whole purpose in life is to reproduce nigga

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 8uAte, timid, skkrrrtcantdo and 4 others
Depends on the girl they have kids with. I completely agree that having kids with a braindead slut who got fucked by lots of other guys at festivals while on drugs is just absolutely horrible, could never be me no matter what, she should be left to shit out her own spawn with a guy who’s just as degenerate as her.

But if it’s with the woman I like I’m not turned off about the idea of having kids with her.
The thing is that's about 99% of women in the west. Every normie and foid goes through their "young, wild and free" years. Unless it's a legit downie that collects bugs in a jar, you're not going to find one that didn't slut it out. And if you plan on raising kids in the west, your influence over them will be very limited. Once they're teenagers, how they turn out will be influenced by their school, social media, friends etc.
It's just not worth the risk. 99% of western people are degenerates. I don't like those odds.

its like human purpose bro , people want kids

want love from them, see them graduate or score a goal in sports tournament.

it is what it is , just the way all humans are nationalists
That's not how I am. Why would I care about my whore daughter graduating? Why would I want to go to shitty child sports tournaments full of screaming monkeys?
Fuck that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
are u retarded
the whole purpose in life is to reproduce nigga
Says who? I like to think my purpose is greater than that of a monkey who just eats, shits and fucks all day. Perhaps you're just a monkey.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim and optimisticzoomer
That's not how I am. Why would I care about my whore daughter graduating? Why would I want to go to shitty child sports tournaments full of screaming monkeys?
Fuck that.
lol. larin, is it you?

The thing is that's about 99% of women in the west. Every normie and foid goes through their "young, wild and free" years. Unless it's a legit downie that collects bugs in a jar, you're not going to find one that didn't slut it out. And if you plan on raising kids in the west, your influence over them will be very limited. Once they're teenagers, how they turn out will be influenced by their school, social media, friends etc.
It's just not worth the risk. 99% of western people are degenerates. I don't like those odds.

Fuck that.
We don’t live in the west though, that term that should only mean usa and canada nowhere else, some random european suburb has absolutely nothing in common with that garbage country

I don’t live in a city btw, maybe I’d have the exact same thoughts as you if I was in a big city. I hate city foids just as much as you, they’re all stuck up braindead bimbos who think they deserve the best

you sound like typical atheist, nihilist, dark humor, child free youtuber from 2015

what next? gonna be catching pokemons in church?
What do you do, worship a dead kike on a stick and shit out whores?
You're a hohol, aren't you? Why isn't your god stopping millions of hoholinas from going to Germany to clean German anuses with their mouths instead of having strong hohol children to be fed into the meatgrinder?

We don’t live in the west though, that term that should only mean usa and canada nowhere else, some random european suburb has absolutely nothing in common with that garbage country

I don’t live in a city btw, maybe I’d have the exact same thoughts as you if I was in a big city. I hate city foids just as much as you, they’re all stuck up braindead bimbos who think they deserve the best
we do lol, west = Europe, North America, Australia, New Zealand.

I don't live in a big city either, any city with a university of any kind means there's going to be whores. Unless you find an actual farm girl that doesn't know anything other than her farm, she's going to be a slut.

You're a hohol, aren't you? Why isn't your god stopping millions of hoholinas from going to Germany to clean German anuses with their mouths instead of having strong hohol children to be fed into the meatgrinder?

I don't live in a big city either, any city with a university of any kind means there's going to be whores. Unless you find an actual farm girl that doesn't know anything other than her farm, she's going to be a slut.
jesus is a dead kike yes we are slavs you know ruski? fakin katsap, we are pagan

im not leaving my house right now for 2 months becuase of 24/7 conscription

• JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
jesus is a dead kike yes we are slavs you know ruski? fakin katsap, we are pagan

im not leaving my house right now for 2 months becuase of 24/7 conscription
You should go to the front lines for your god jewlensky tbh

You’re parroting what they want you to think, retarded americans think Western Europe and australia are the west. The west is literally usa + canada which are on the west of the world, its called that for a reason.

There isn’t a single part of europe that’s even remotely comparable to that absolutely subhuman country. I despise the USA and know for a fact it’s one of a kind. Nowhere else is like it besides canada. As much as I hate living here, I’d hate my life 1000x more if I was in america

You should go to the front lines for your god jewlensky tbh
i will go and die as a hero , so my sister and my mother wont get raped by buryata and drunk orcs

not for zelenskiy

a hero dies once but a coward dies 1000 deaths, you heard this quote?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim and Zelenskyiv
Dmytryj-Gordon-vylozhyl-snymok-s-polugoloj-zhenoj-1024x1024.jpg

now this is my thread

You’re parroting what they want you to think, retarded americans think Western Europe and australia are the west. The west is literally usa + canada which are on the west of the world, its called that for a reason.

There isn’t a single part of europe that’s even remotely comparable to that absolutely subhuman country. I despise the USA and know for a fact it’s one of a kind. Nowhere else is like it besides canada. As much as I hate living here, I’d hate my life 1000x more if I was in america

"The west" is generally considered to be European countries or countries with strong ties to Europe. The UK where we both are is probably the second closest thing to the US/ Canada in terms of degeneracy except for maybe Australia. Out of the European countries it is for sure though.
You're lucky you live in some small town. If you went to college in some bigger city you'd see what goes on. It's no different from anywhere else.
Just normies being normies and whores being whores.

The Western world, also known as the West, primarily refers to various nations and states in the regions of Australasia,[a] Western Europe,https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_world#cite_note-5 and Northern America; with some debate as to whether those in Eastern Europe and Latin America[c] also constitute the West.

i will go and die as a hero , so my sister and my mother wont get raped by buryata and drunk orcs

not for zelenskiy

a hero dies once but a coward dies 1000 deaths, you heard this quote?
There's nothing heroic about dying in a shitty trench while your sister is getting DPed by random western europeans.
It's what they tell golems to convince them to die in pointless wars.
Anyway, you're hiding in your basement.
Why are you even here tbh, don't you have bigger things to worry about than slaying?

There's nothing heroic about dying in a shitty trench while your sister is getting DPed by random western europeans.
its your weird fantasy lol. despite all the muh propoganda, vast majority of russian , ukrainian girls MARRY russians and ukrainians and not some churkas or europeans ( VAST MINORTIY )

of course u as an immigrant see this happen a lot, but this is anecdotal lol

us all have families in our towns.
It's what they tell golems to convince them to die in pointless wars.
Anyway, you're hiding in your basement.
Why are you even here tbh, don't you have bigger things to worry about than slaying?
i want to enlist in good brigade not some random shit that will send to meatgrinder. i want to be part of 3 ombr ( azov) or some other elite
maybe fpv drone operator
and not shturmovik

its your weird fantasy lol. despite all the muh propoganda, vast majority of russian , ukrainian girls MARRY russians and ukrainians and not some churkas or europeans ( VAST MINORTIY )

of course u as an immigrant see this happen a lot, but this is anecdotal lol
Who cares about who women marry? No women anywhere marry men they're attracted to. They fuck around while they're young with the guys they actually like and then when they're nearing their mid - late 20s they start looking for a hubby. Made a thread about it here: https://looksmax.org/threads/a-woman-wanting-to-be-your-wife-is-the-biggest-insult.1036798/

And yeah, no fucking shit most slavic women living in slavlands end up with slavic men. There's very few foreigners there comparatively to the west. Doesn't change the fact that eastern Europe is basically SEA for ethnics where everyone knows it's the land of easy pussy as long as you're not eastern European.
Our women are complete fucking whores. They will tongue an Indian's asshole because he's considered an enlightened non-slav. Stop coping. Your mother and sister will be their guts remixed by random subhumans if you allow them to escape.
us all have families in our towns.

i want to enlist in good brigade not some random shit that will send to meatgrinder. i want to be part of 3 ombr ( azov) or some other elite
maybe fpv drone operator
and not shturmovik
Either be a drone operator or rope tbh. If you go out you'll get blown up by an fpv drone yourself. Modern wars are extremely gay where a literal obese nigger eating Doritos can end your life like it's a COD game regardless of your training.

Who cares about who women marry? No women anywhere marry men they're attracted to. They fuck around while they're young with the guys they actually like and then when they're nearing their mid - late 20s they start looking for a hubby. Made a thread about it here: https://looksmax.org/threads/a-woman-wanting-to-be-your-wife-is-the-biggest-insult.1036798/

And yeah, no fucking shit most slavic women living in slavlands end up with slavic men. There's very few foreigners there comparatively to the west. Doesn't change the fact that eastern Europe is basically SEA for ethnics where everyone knows it's the land of easy pussy as long as you're not eastern European.
Our women are complete fucking whores. They will tongue an Indian's asshole because he's considered an enlightened non-slav. Stop coping. Your mother and sister will be their guts remixed by random subhumans if you allow them to escape.

Either be a drone operator or rope tbh. If you go out you'll get blown up by an fpv drone yourself. Modern wars are extremely gay where a literal obese nigger eating Doritos can end your life like it's a COD game regardless of your training.
incel fantasies
i never saw literal whores irl unless some poor villages and good thing im not from there

sounds like you are flow low class place

and most girls fucking hate indians lol , you mean beckies go for turks and other churkas ? happen

incel fantasies
i never saw literal whores irl unless some poor villages and good thing im not from there

sounds like you are flow low class place

and most girls fucking hate indians lol , you mean beckies go for turks and other churkas ? happen
Any fucking dalit can go to Ukraine right now in his flip flops and fuck your sister and mother at the same time. Stop coping. This isn't a "low class" thing. This is a college girl living in a big city thing.
Perhaps try going outside instead of larping in your basement about wanting to join the army to le protect your sister jfl.

Any fucking dalit can go to Ukraine right now in his flip flops and fuck your sister and mother at the same time. Stop coping. This isn't a "low class" thing. This is a college girl living in a big city thing.
Perhaps try going outside instead of larping in your basement about wanting to join the army to le protect your sister jfl.
if your sister and mother are whores ,then sure

dont project

all girls that leave either russia or ukraine for west, by defaul are whores

but i agree , in modern times to marry is retarded . its not the time of honor we live in

if your sister and mother are whores ,then sure

dont project

all girls that leave either russia or ukraine for west, by defaul are whores

but i agree , in modern times to marry is retarded . its not the time of honor we live in
The ones who stay are whores too, they just don't have as many options. What city do you live in? I go back on holidays sometimes and I see the same thing each time. Literal manlet jeet ethnic subanimals walking around with decent Beckys. Our countries are both toilets where subhumans go for easy pussy. That's what they're known for.

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
The ones who stay are whores too, they just don't have as many options. What city do you live in? I go back on holidays sometimes and I see the same thing each time. Literal manlet jeet ethnic subanimals walking around with decent Beckys. Our countries are both toilets where subhumans go for easy pussy. That's what they're known for.
im in kramatorsk, you?

• +1
im in kramatorsk, you?
I'm rotting in the UK close to London. Going back when I finish my studies, either to Russia or somewhere else in eastern Europe.

While I stand by what I said that our women are whores for anything that isn't slavic, there are some actual traditional women. There's none in western Europe. It's something like 99.5% of western European women are whores and 96% of eastern European women are whores, give or take. So it's a big difference.

• +1
I'm rotting in the UK close to London. Going back when I finish my studies, either to Russia or somewhere else in eastern Europe.

While I stand by what I said that our women are whores for anything that isn't slavic, there are some actual traditional women. There's none in western Europe. It's something like 99.5% of western European women are whores and 96% of eastern European women are whores, give or take. So it's a big difference.
btw i mean what is your original city in russia

can you reply to my thread where i tagged you

• +1
btw i mean what is your original city in russia

can you reply to my thread where i tagged you

Not far from Moscow. Don't want to say exactly where though. I only ever spent about half a year of my life in Russia.

• +1
Bunch of braindead cuck childraisers in this thread

• +1
Reactions: Xtra and Zelenskyiv

Bro wtf has gotten into you? I thought you were a great user now you’re saying shit like “women fuck attractive guys when young then marry guys they don’t like”

They fuck normies they like when they are in high school and college, then they marry a normie they like later in life, why tf would a woman get with a guy she doesn’t like at all? I’m aware we see ugly guys in relationships but the girl still likes them or else they would never be a couple

Anyway back to the original thread. Most childraisers are cucked, for the following reasons
- they don’t care if their son becomes a retard ntfag hooligan npc
- they don’t care if their daughter becomes slutty
- they let their kids get brainwashed
- they let the internet raise them
- they either don’t give a crap about their kids or they enforce braindead requirements like many ethnic parents do

I could name more but that’s what I can think of. As I said I’m not disgusted by having kids but it depends who the girl is, if it’s an actual slut or a drug addict degenerate then that’s an instant no for me.

Bro wtf has gotten into you? I thought you were a great user now you’re saying shit like “women fuck attractive guys when young then marry guys they don’t like”
What? I never said anything about Chads. Women fuck subhumans mostly when they're young and when they get married, but the difference is they fuck subhumans they actually like when they're young. These guys get the virginity and good years of the woman, the hubbies get the leftovers - the wrinkles and the one hole for her anus and vagina that occurred from childbirth.
They fuck normies they like when they are in high school and college, then they marry a normie they like later in life, why tf would a woman get with a guy she doesn’t like at all? I’m aware we see ugly guys in relationships but the girl still likes them or else they would never be a couple
Because she fucked the fun guys when she was young. When she's older she ends up going for the "safe" guy who knows will treat her like a queen because he has no other options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back