I don't get what's so weird about white women dating ethnic men

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
I don't understand it tbh

Back when I was a retard who would pour hours into this shithole I was thinking that getting a white girl would literally be the hardest thing in the world as a Pajeet

Literally, I don't understand why people here hype it up so much. 99% of women out there do not give a fuck about race. This site finds a minority of low IQ thots on the internet and makes it seem like they're all like that

Literally just be good looking and not a retard and you can pull any race

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, mug, Deleted member 3828 and 2 others
@SMESH

Get ready for this fucking smokeshow.

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 15577
It's difficult for cúmskins to cope with other races cucking them and their own women rejecting them brutally, just look at america, it has become an ethnic central, white women are entirely open for interracial relationships. Blacks are taking over them and stealing their women. White women have the highest number of interracial relationships. How can people cope :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lil truecel, Danish_Retard, 11gaijin and 2 others
Arleady harder for people who are arabic why not for ethnics?

• +1
Reactions: frendly
I agree it’s not hard to have a casual sex with them. But it’s still probably hard to be married to one but tbh why would you get married to a white whore Anway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
I agree it’s not hard to have a casual sex with them. But it’s still probably hard to be married to one but tbh why would you get married to a white whore Anway
Hahahah :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: youd love to whiten your genes

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
White women fought for their extreme rights:feelsree: They got too smart

It's difficult for cúmskins to cope with other races cucking them and their own women rejecting them brutally, just look at america, it has become an ethnic central, white women are entirely open for interracial relationships. Blacks are taking over them and stealing their women. White women have the highest number of interracial relationships. How can people cope :forcedsmile:
It’s not even that. How are people so concerned about the race of their partner when no one outside of this shithole and a few nazis irl care?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
legit

its so common these days too

some cuckolds are mad :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
White women love white men and care about race

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: lil truecel, n0rthface and traveler
White women love white men and care about race
they dont care as much as u want them to care

can just be a ethnic male and approach to fuck a white woman

they dont care as much as u want them to care

can just be a ethnic male and approach to fuck a white woman
I am ok with ethnic males dating white women but they care about race

Massive cope getting into a relationship with a white mid tier Becky below 30 is the greatest accomplishments a curry can achieve in this life
It means the curry has transcendent this currydom and beaten the system

I don't understand it tbh

Back when I was a retard who would pour hours into this shithole I was thinking that getting a white girl would literally be the hardest thing in the world as a Pajeet

Literally, I don't understand why people here hype it up so much. 99% of women out there do not give a fuck about race. This site finds a minority of low IQ thots on the internet and makes it seem like they're all like that

Literally just be good looking and not a retard and you can pull any race
I hope this isn't troll post, because you are correct tbh.

It’s not even that. How are people so concerned about the race of their partner when no one outside of this shithole and a few nazis irl care?
Massive cope every one cares about race not just nasis
They just won't say it

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
people definitely care about race, especially non-white girls who a lot have a fetish for white guys. tiktok has racepilled me so hard

Let's be honest, people here are standardcels, so they're not talking about a white girl, they're talking about a white Stacy.

That being said, Indian and Asian men are less good-looking on average than other men, they are less likely to date out than their female counterparts. It's not impossible, just less likely.

• +1
Reactions: CFW432, johncruz12345 and thegoat
Simply because you are lower in every possible way.

Massive cope getting into a relationship with a white mid tier Becky below 30 is the greatest accomplishments a curry can achieve in this life
It means the curry has transcendent this currydom and beaten the system
prime female in college age 18 to 21 is what ethnics are fucking

there are lot of white girls who only go ethnics jfl

• +1
Reactions: traveler
Massive cope in which universe
every universe

just go to any college in america and europe

ethnics are mass approaching and trying to fuck white women even the ones with white bf

Absolute state of the shitskin cope in this thread :feelskek:

Ethnic incel losers need to disconnect themselves from reality to cope, it’s pathetic :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 15577, gamma and 2 others
i know bulgarian women wouldnt date any ethnics, maybe an arab or north african who passes as med

i know bulgarian women wouldnt date any ethnics, maybe an arab or north african who passes as med
the ones in the states love ethnic cock

they dont
explain this

chaffee-family-picture[1].jpg

bulgaian women with a ethnic offspring

then she got herself a white boy to marry
thats not her kid they adopted and shes not bulgarian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, WontStopNorwooding and traveler

no proof that she is bulgarian and they adopted the kid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, n0rthface and WontStopNorwooding
looks like she is the birth mom and the husband adopted after they got married
no it doesnt look like that
also you lied that she is bulgarian and that she gave birth to the kid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, WontStopNorwooding and traveler
also its probably a stock photo and none of the people are related

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
shes bulgarian and its her offspring :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

why are you indian retards like this lmfao, its so insane actualy you guys spend hours on internet trying to concern post like anyone would believe this. its very apparent that nonwhite men are much more butthurht about their women dating outside of their race than white man are. this massive cope that whites are somehow unique in being butthurth about women dating out is such insane faggotry and makes you sound like a turbo incel and massive creep especialy when you are pajeet living in india having nothing to do with white people at all lmfao.

Attachments

• 1635780169395.jpg
    1635780169395.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 0
why are you indian retards like this lmfao, its so insane actualy you guys spend hours on internet trying to concern post like anyone would believe this. its very apparent that nonwhite men are much more butthurht about their women dating outside of their race than white man are. this massive cope that whites are somehow unique in being butthurth about women dating out is such insane faggotry and makes you sound like a turbo incel and massive creep especialy when you are pajeet living in india having nothing to do with white people at all lmfao.
Another white supremacist with high cortisol getting ragefuel JFL. Stay seething and coping, white girls are everyone's property, ofcourse except their own men

Another white supremacist with high cortisol getting ragefuel JFL. Stay seething and coping, white girls are everyone's property, ofcourse except their own men
antiwhite racists whining about whites being racists never stops being funny. i just love how every ethnic man hates his own women because they know they are bottom of the barel and want to better their genetics.

Well i personally will never date inferior demonic white women, they're last in my dating hierarchy. But white women love everyone except white men so that's not my fault. You can keep raging and coping but truth is inevitable

Maxresdefault 5 1

antiwhite racists whining about whites being racists never stops being funny. i just love how every ethnic man hates his own women because they know they are bottom of the barel and want to better their genetics.

Lol yeah I see pajeets w white girls and Asians w white girls,

People of all races love to racemix.

If a girl likes Asians / pajeets she’s rebellious and has less standards in exchange for exoticness

legit tbh. I made few posts like this earlier and cumskins were coping hard by playing all sort of mental masturbation games. Cumskins are very very insecure

legit tbh. I made few posts like this earlier and cumskins were coping hard by playing all sort of mental masturbation games. Cumskins are very very insecure
says the indian, literally most insecure race on this planet. your entire identity is posting blacked and talking about hypotheticals how white girls like you while you dwell in some bombai shithole never actualy even seeing white girl irl

says the indian, literally most insecure race on this planet. your entire identity is posting blacked and talking about hypotheticals how white girls like you while you dwell in some bombai shithole never actualy even seeing white girl irl
Comes the coping cumskin who has never seen a vagina irl

Comes the coping cumskin who has never seen a vagina irl
bruh indians literally made hiearchy to keep shitskins down. i bet that light skinned indians would prefer me 10 times over some lower caste indian shitskin

bruh indians literally made hiearchy to keep shitskins down. i bet that light skinned indians would prefer me 10 times over some lower caste indian shitskin
Of course you'd cope with ethnic women coz you can't get white women. Nobody cares, go fuck as many Pajeetas as you want, billions of shitskins fuck them daily.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
“99% of women out there do not give a fuck about race.”:lul::lul::lul: