I don't get what's so weird about white women dating ethnic men

Of course you'd cope with ethnic women coz you can't get white women. Nobody cares, go fuck as many Pajeetas as you want, billions of shitskins fuck them daily.
i am not talking about your women tho, i would nto touch indian woman with 5 ft pole. i am talking about your racial hiearchy you retarded dalit. lmfao. your entire personality is shitposting from bombai sewers dreaming about women you will never touch and whining about "damn white guys who mog me by existing", also funny you would type that because entire personality of you shitskins is coping about white girl while posting some retarded cherry picked isntagram pictures and obsessing endlessly.

i am not talking about your women tho, i would nto touch indian woman with 5 ft pole. i am talking about your racial hiearchy you retarded dalit. lmfao. your entire personality is shitposting from bombai sewers dreaming about women you will never touch and whining about "damn white guys who mog me by existing"
Looks like you were abused by curries and since you can't do shit irl you are crying on forums acting all bvll. keep crying for me, while curries live rent free in your head you abused dog

Looks like you were abused by curries and since you can't do shit irl you are crying on forums acting all bvll. keep crying for me, while curries live rent free in your head you abused dog
i occasionaly meet pajeets, mostly 170 cm tall balding manlets attending local university in exchange program. never seen them with white women, or any women actualy. they are mostly groups of 3-4 guys, looking shy and smelling like shit, also why do indians have such acne problems.

i occasionaly meet pajeets, mostly 170 cm tall balding manlets attending local university in exchange program. never seen them with white women, or any women actualy. they are mostly groups of 3-4 guys, looking shy and smelling like shit, also why do indians have such acne problems.

your entire identity here is whining about white men and not understanding per capita, ratios and percentages. i guess thats indian IQ (80 on average according to statistics). lol.

your entire identity here is whining about white men and not understanding per capita, ratios and percentages. i guess thats indian IQ (80 on average according to statistics). lol.

dalit got stucked in the loop not realizing perfect irony of this post. if i put white in your profile i get more results than can be shown. white people are literally rent free in your dalit head. retardness of your posts about statistics is another shit. lmfao.

dalit got stucked in the loop not realizing perfect irony of this post. if i put white in your profile i get more results than can be shown. white people are literally rent free in your dalit head. retardness of your posts about statistics is another shit. lmfao.

do you have pause in your scammer service?

do you have pause in your scammer service?

must sucks to be compared to white guys, you spend 5 hours a day whining about them on the internet knowing your crush wants to fuck some anglo whos ancetors genocided your retarded race and left you in poverty being one of the most undeveloped country in the world.

must sucks to be compared to white guys, you spend 5 hours a day whining about them on the internet knowing your crush wants to fuck some anglo whos ancetors genocided your retarded race and left you in poverty being one of the most undeveloped country in the world.

i cant be abused by curries m8, i am 6'3. thats like 99 percentile in india.

i cant be abused by curries m8, i am 6'3. thats like 99 percentile in india.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 0

I don't understand it tbh

Back when I was a retard who would pour hours into this shithole I was thinking that getting a white girl would literally be the hardest thing in the world as a Pajeet

Literally, I don't understand why people here hype it up so much. 99% of women out there do not give a fuck about race. This site finds a minority of low IQ thots on the internet and makes it seem like they're all like that

Literally just be good looking and not a retard and you can pull any race
you have a white gf? Fuck you Neurotypical faggot, deserve to shot dead in a trench! :feelsree:

Lol yeah I see pajeets w white girls and Asians w white girls,

People of all races love to racemix.

If a girl likes Asians / pajeets she’s rebellious and has less standards in exchange for exoticness
Canada? @Biggdink :soy:

Cuz they are degrading their genetics and will make an inferior mutt child. :feelsuhh:
40AA9B0C 5C09 4D96 82F1 BCC8775BFE3E