I don't get why curryfoids chase after Lebanese men relentlessly

We're talking darker curryfoid Muslims and Hindus. Not the lighter Pashtun types.

Why do these darkskin curryfoids chase after us so much? I'm not into them at all and never will be. Don't get me wrong I do like dark skin but just not that pheno - they have to be mulatta or Blasian for me to consider an LTR with them.

I even came across a youtube comment from some desperate Hindu dindu Curryfoid asking where she could find a visa to study in Lebanon because the "guys are cute". While so many people there are fleeing at the same time :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
I’m not Leb but I’m MENA slightly white passing, Curryfoids scare me genuinely, I am not attracted to them at all and usually avoid flirting and even being friendly as much as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I’m not Leb but I’m MENA slightly white passing, Curryfoids scare me genuinely, I am not attracted to them at all and usually avoid flirting and even being friendly as much as possible.
Lol, this happens to me all the time, and mind you these are absolutely dark-skinned curryfoids.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
They don't. They hate Islam in the first place and Lebanese people look similar as far as I know
We're talking darker curryfoid Muslims and Hindus. Not the lighter Pashtun types.

Why do these darkskin curryfoids chase after us so much? I'm not into them at all and never will be. Don't get me wrong I do like dark skin but just not that pheno - they have to be mulatta or Blasian for me to consider an LTR with them.

I even came across a youtube comment from some desperate Hindu dindu Curryfoid asking where she could find a visa to study in Lebanon because the "guys are cute". While so many people there are fleeing at the same time :feelsuhh:They d

• JFL
Lol, this happens to me all the time, and mind you these are absolutely dark-skinned curryfoids.
Agreed the dark foid at my gym who has been chasing me heavy forced me to change my workout so I wouldn’t have to train near her, massive inconvenience

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Xangsane and Deleted member 19499
They don't. They hate Islam in the first place and Lebanese people look similar as far as I know
India has plenty of Muslims too (a lot of Dalit converts) and Pakistan and Bangladesh are mostly Muslim

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19537

I even came across a youtube comment from some desperate Hindu dindu Curryfoid asking where she could find a visa to study in Lebanon because the "guys are cute". While so many people there are fleeing at the same time :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
They do, just go to western Sydney.
They hate their cuck dr/banker/lawyer dravidian ugly dads earning 500k, and go for white guys or western Sydney leb bad boys.

Then they marry a not too dark skinned dravidian Dr or Quant trader

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, LightSkinNoob and Xangsane
Agreed the dark foid at my gym who has been chasing me heavy forced me to change my workout so I wouldn’t have to train near her, massive inconvenience
How would you rate her, what did she say to you?

• +1
They hate their cuck dr/banker/lawyer dravidian ugly dads earning 500k, and go for white guys or western Sydney leb bad boys.

Very true, I’m in Sydney, most curry women either date white guys or leb bad boys

• +1

What they don't know is that most of the lebos in Sydney are Christians :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Very true, I’m in Sydney, most curry women either date white guys or leb bad boys
Do these relationships last and how attractive are the couples usually?

How would you rate her, what did she say to you?
She’s the one that screamed at me to take my shirt off and recorded me flexing shirtless, posted it to her Insta, she recently modelled on a runway, I’d say HTB, maybe stacylite for a dark curry girl to some.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
India has plenty of Muslims too (a lot of Dalit converts) and Pakistan and Bangladesh are mostly Muslim
Well it's probably because Hindus rule here and they desperately wanna move to the islam majority nations especially UAE and the rest of the shitholes.

• +1
She’s the one that screamed at me to take my shirt off and recorded me flexing shirtless, posted it to her Insta, she recently modelled on a runway, I’d say HTB, maybe stacylite for a dark curry girl to some.
Wow, so a gl girl actually approached you. Why don't you take that opportunity to date her then?

• +1
Well it's probably because Hindus rule here and they desperately wanna move to the islam majority nations especially UAE and the rest of the shitholes.
Some asked for student visas to levantine countries on YouTube comment sections :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19537
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
the want to white wash their genes abit
so they are simping for whiter guys/girls
also + ratio + stfu + I'm going to study + arab mogs + I love syria + stfu again

• JFL
Do these relationships last and how attractive are the couples usually?
They last a while 6months+ usually looksmatched normies tbh, badboy maxxers can get a girl above them easily tho.
Wow, so a gl girl actually approached you. Why don't you take that opportunity to date her then?
Two main reasons, even tho I can recognise she is attractive, I don’t really find dark women sexually appealing at all, two she is giga NT, with around 10k followers and lives an eventful outgoing life, while I just lift,study,work and LDAR every other free moment of my life, I’m non NT so I struggle dating extroverts.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Really? I thought they were obsessed with "muh caucasoid features"
depends on the level of white worshipping/self-hating and darkness of skin/level of abo ancestry

Their ethnic parents would be more accepting of a White looking guy named Mohammad than Mike.

What they don't know is that most of the lebos in Sydney are Christians :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I think they do, they're still bad boys.
Tbh I lived in thr North Shore, would only go to western sydney to get chicken, but leb bad boys, Punjabi bad boys, pashtun bad boys (non refugee ) were defo winning.

I mainly dated noodles in Sydney

I think they do, they're still bad boys.
Tbh I lived in thr North Shore, would only go to western sydney to get chicken, but leb bad boys, Punjabi bad boys, pashtun bad boys (non refugee ) were defo winning.

I mainly dated noodles in Sydney
where are you based now chinabhai? Fulham right?

where are you based now chinabhai? Fulham right?
North UK, but was in London for 2 days, heading back soon.

Never been to fulham sadly, u might be getting me confused with Ravi, a fellow curry

North UK, but was in London for 2 days, heading back soon.

Never been to fulham sadly, u might be getting me confused with Ravi, a fellow curry
You're in manny?

Don't those 0 IQ curryfoids know we don't share similarities in culture despite having the same religion and we have 0 interest in them?
Brutal comment :feelsgah:. Curry foids after finding out men in lebenon don’t want them :feelswah::feelswhy:. Absolutely brutal tbh over for that race both curry men and women illicit feelings of disgust in other races. At least Asians have Azn women who men love and blacks have black men who women like but curries have no gender that others like :fuk: and curries hate themsleves so much

• +1
After seeing all the abuse curries get on a daily basis for simply existing, no other race on the planet has as much of a right to genocide the rest of the world, as them. Holy shit, not even the jews are treated this bad.
@CFW432
Historically I’d say 100 years ago it was blacks but when you read a book you’ll realise no other race has had it as hard as curry even Gypsies are curries :feelswah::feelswhy:. Truly the most oppresed group on earth blacks should stop complaining tbh.

Never seen lesbo men get any play but ive seen Lebanese women get all kinds they're open them and morrocan women

Brutal comment :feelsgah:. Curry foids after finding out men in lebenon don’t want them :feelswah::feelswhy:. Absolutely brutal tbh over for that race both curry men and women illicit feelings of disgust in other races. At least Asians have Azn women who men love and blacks have black men who women like but curries have no gender that others like :fuk: and curries hate themsleves so much
Ayo check dms

Curry foids are basically abos :sick:

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]