I don't get why curryfoids chase after Lebanese men relentlessly

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
We're talking darker curryfoid Muslims and Hindus. Not the lighter Pashtun types.

Why do these darkskin curryfoids chase after us so much? I'm not into them at all and never will be. Don't get me wrong I do like dark skin but just not that pheno - they have to be mulatta or Blasian for me to consider an LTR with them.

I even came across a youtube comment from some desperate Hindu dindu Curryfoid asking where she could find a visa to study in Lebanon because the "guys are cute". While so many people there are fleeing at the same time :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Sigmamale, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 8 others
They want to ascend with lighter skinned ethnics that share their religion

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep and 3 others
@LMSMaxxer @Manchild @LightSkinNoob @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @jewcel

They want to ascend with lighter skinned ethnics that share their religion
Don't those 0 IQ curryfoids know we don't share similarities in culture despite having the same religion and we have 0 interest in them?

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I can't answer this one bro.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane
Don't those 0 IQ curryfoids know we don't share similarities in culture despite having the same religion and we have 0 interest in them?
If they weren't 0 IQ then they'd realize that.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
do curry foids chase you ?

• +1
how do ethnics cope knowing that literally all summer hits and love songs are written about white men.

All hot leading men in all non woke movies are white men

Women lust after white. Nothing else. Everything else is ethnic cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, rand anon, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
Ethnic Women would rather sleep with hot white women than ethnic men :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others
how do ethnics cope knowing that literally all summer hits and love songs are written about white men.

All hot leading men in all non woke movies are white men

Women lust after white. Nothing else. Everything else is ethnic cope
I know. But I don't understand this obsession with levantine men from ugly dark brown curryfoids

I can't answer this one bro.
I heard curryfoids chase after Lebanese men in Australia despite most of em there being Christian maronites

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
white worshipping obvsly
they probs grew up being thrown in their face constantly that dark is ugly and started self hating and chase lighter mfs now.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, FailedNormieManlet, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
How many humble bragging threads are you going to make about curry foids trying to chase you lmao. This is the equivalent of some white foid making constant threads about indian men trying to get with her, at some point...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, PrinceLuenLeoncur and currylightskin
I heard curryfoids chase after Lebanese men in Australia despite most of em there being Christian maronites
jfl. Curries go for anything a shade lighter than them.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
We're talking darker curryfoid Muslims and Hindus. Not the lighter Pashtun types.

Why do these darkskin curryfoids chase after us so much? I'm not into them at all and never will be. Don't get me wrong I do like dark skin but just not that pheno - they have to be mulatta or Blasian for me to consider an LTR with them.

I even came across a youtube comment from some desperate Hindu dindu Curryfoid asking where she could find a visa to study in Lebanon because the "guys are cute". While so many people there are fleeing at the same time :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
After seeing all the abuse curries get on a daily basis for simply existing, no other race on the planet has as much of a right to genocide the rest of the world, as them. Holy shit, not even the jews are treated this bad.
@CFW432

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, currylightskin, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others
Oh yeah also curry muslim girls are still curry in their mentality at the end of the day.

"Light is right" for them.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane

How would that workout though? Do you mean Christian Lebanese men? Otherwise I don't see Lebanese men dating them cuz of cultural differences. It's over for curry foids

• +1
How many humble bragging threads are you going to make about curry foids trying to chase you lmao. This is the equivalent of some white foid making constant threads about indian men trying to get with her, at some point...

They do this to any levantine, Iranian or Turkish man

no they dont and please fuck off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, currylightskin, Xangsane and 1 other person
How would that workout though? Do you mean Christian Lebanese men? Otherwise I don't see Lebanese men dating them cuz of cultural differences. It's over for curry foids
Christian lebanese are the majority in Australia.
They're not the majority in Lebanon though.
I'm a Muslim lebanese in the uk.

Exactly plus we'd never accept curryfoids into the family anyway. I don't understand why they chase after us when WE'RE NOT INTERESTED IN THEM AND NEVER WILL BE.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Lygodactylus
goom them:oops:
The funny thing is that:
Christian lebanese are the majority in Australia.
They're not the majority in Lebanon though.
I'm a Muslim lebanese in the uk.

Exactly plus we'd never accept curryfoids into the family anyway. I don't understand why they chase after us when WE'RE NOT INTERESTED IN THEM AND NEVER WILL BE.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 17791
white worshipping obvsly
they probs grew up being thrown in their face constantly that dark is ugly and started self hating and chase lighter mfs now.
The foids chase after levantine, Iranian, Turkish and white men :lul::lul::lul::lul:
They don't chase ricemen even if they're also lighter than the groups I stated because they're obsessed with the caucasity of one's features

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 14905
@chaddyboi66 @Chinacurry

@enchanted_elixir

@Whitepilled Chad

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, currylightskin, Deleted member 19499 and 1 other person
If they weren't 0 IQ then they'd realize that.
They chase after us because of muh "OMG OMG both of us are Muslim mashallah"

We don't want you, Curryfoid.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 14905
@FailedNormieManlet

• +1
she looks curry without makeup
I gave the foid a chance because she was light skinned and mixed and seemed nice/hqnp until she turned out to be a larper

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, currylightskin and Deleted member 9670
I gave the foid a chance because she was light skinned and mixed and seemed nice/hqnp until she turned out to be a larper
alright chaddam

• +1
Not true, lightskin and darkskin pajeetas in the UK prefer darker skinned dravidians, just ask @phukmikehok .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, rand anon, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
Not true, lightskin and darkskin pajeetas in the UK prefer darker skinned dravidians, just ask @phukmikehok .
Really? They chase after levantines, Turks and white men like crazy here.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Introvertednarc
the want to join the Baath

يا شباب العُربِ هيّا و انطلق يا موكبي
و ارفع الصوت قويَّ عاش بعث العربِ

يا شباب العُربِ هيّا و انطلق يا موكبي
و ارفع الصوت قويَّ عاش بعث العربِ

نحن فلاح و عامل و شباب لا يلين
نحن جندي مقاتل نحن صوت الكادحين
من جذور الأرض جئنا من صميم الألم
بالضحايا ما بخلنا بالعطاء الأكرمِ

يا شباب العرب هيا و انطلق يا موكبي9
و ارفع الصوت قويا عاش بعث العربِ

موكب الثوار واحد أو يقال الظلم زال
صامد يا بعث صامد أنت في ساح النضال
وحد الأحرار هيا وحد الشعب العظيم
وامض يا بعث قويا للغد الحُرِّ الكريم

ياشباب العرب هيا و انطلق ياموكبي
و ارفع الصوت قويا عاش بعث العرب
@CupOfCoffee

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66, CupOfCoffee, currylightskin and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and Xangsane
Larp more

• Hmm...
This gave me an idea for a thread