I don't get why girls don't like me

View attachment 11871this is me right now. My skin has gotten worse but you can't say I'm anything less than at least a 6/10.
Im sorry, but you’re unattractive, and I say that as a straight male, now imagine what girls think of you.

Im sorry, but you’re unattractive, and I say that as a straight male, now imagine what girls think of you.
Compared to what

You are feminin looking and not good aestics

Attachments

• 29C18C11-F006-4088-9E4C-5735D833D009.png
    29C18C11-F006-4088-9E4C-5735D833D009.png
    663.7 KB · Views: 27
  • +1
Reactions: Mansnob
View attachment 11941

You're average imo. Height is less than ideal but being 110lbs is pretty bad ngl. Lift and eat.
I dont see why you'd be an incel but just keep learing through trial and error and maybe you'll make it
i like ur name mr. turboautist45

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Lol these aspies can’t rate for shit I swear. Where you from OP? You look ethnik so this could matter a lot, you look like you’re from some shithole in South America.

Anyway start mewing and chewing hard gum and you should see some bones improvements. Focus on your height too, I think you could grow an inch if you’re lucky.

I’d say you’re slightly above average.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Lol tbh you no where near GL, cute handsome etc.
You think u goodlooking but you arent. If girls would really like you they would have fucked u along time ago. Keep coping subhuman

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Why won't the government give me a girlfriend? Thanks Drumpf
raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

This post was made by incelgang

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Mansnob and Deleted member 611
Why won't the government give me a girlfriend? Thanks Drumpf
raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

This post was made by incelgang
Thanks for the new avi

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Autist
Compared to what
If girls aren’t giving you attention then you’re unattractive in their eyes, so stop coping, real 7/10s get female attention.

• +1
If girls aren’t giving you attention then you’re unattractive in their eyes, so stop coping, real 7/10s get female attention.
Well sorry for trying
Lol these aspies can’t rate for shit I swear. Where you from OP? You look ethnik so this could matter a lot, you look like you’re from some shithole in South America.

Anyway start mewing and chewing hard gum and you should see some bones improvements. Focus on your height too, I think you could grow an inch if you’re lucky.

I’d say you’re slightly above average.
I'm half white half black

You look extremely fragile, like a gust of wind that is slightly too strong would snap you in half.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and RichardSpencel
If girls aren’t giving you attention then you’re unattractive in their eyes, so stop coping
I am just one box osteotomy from being attractive to foids.

• +1
You are ugly elliot rodger is infinite mog you

@Mansnob can you tell us your age.

You are not ugly, but not a 7/10

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad