I don’t get why incels are conservative

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Extremely liberal countries might be bad and shit but u literally get women any time

In countries like Brazil u need to litterally be sub ltn to not slay

It’s very easy there because the country is extremely liberal

When I used to be there the concept of being incel wasn’t strong to be incel there u need to be ugly and very introverted since even if u don’t speak ppl automatically speak to u

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: whitepilledchad, 5'7 zoomer, sub5c3l and 1 other person
the concept of fucking ppl without dating is foreign here in Germany but not in brazil

There ppl even have 2 gfs one for half of the week

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and n9wiff
Many people in this sphere just want to be contrarians, not conservatives

• +1
Reactions: zura, SidharthTheSlayer and Iasacrko
Politics is for faggots tbh ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Heinrich Schmidt and SidharthTheSlayer
Most incels don't want "slays" tho they want HQNP

In countries like Brazil u need to litterally be sub ltn to not slay
where I am you need to be non nt to not slay, even sub ltns do fine here, I have seen literal 1/10 mutant tier trucel looking abominations with cute girls I'm guessing brazil is similar

where I am you need to be non nt to not slay, even sub ltns do fine here, I have seen literal 1/10 mutant tier trucel looking abominations with cute girls I'm guessing brazil is similar
Seeing people walking together doesn’t mean anything

Yeah pretty weird how inceldom is at an all time high in this liberal secular society with sexual freedom innit

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
Seeing people walking together doesn’t mean anything
yes people holding hands and kissing in public totally doesn't mean anything, could easily be their sibling or cousin

I mean....Steve Bannon outright admitted this back in 2019.

The Right and manosphere use a lot of ragebait and exaggerate how many Western women are giga whores, Blue haired SJW's, and dyke looking feminazis to stir up anger against women and, in turn, promote the idea that conservative policies will keep women in check and help even the most mediocre man get a wife, kids, and cul de sac house before the age of 25.

To be fair, I could totally understand why Incels(or straight men in general) will be frustrated with the modern Left but JFL at thinking that conservative or Tradcon women are any more accessible for Incels or undesirable men.

If anything, conservative women are bigger on men being successful providers, hypermasculine/tall, NT, religious, and Blue collar/handy than liberal women on average.

This idea that banning abortion and pushing for a Christian Taliban will help Incels get laid, married, and start families young is a hilarious case of delusions of grandeur.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 8uAte, BeestungLipsTheory, DeadTrees and 1 other person