I don't get why people date in sticky, loud, bars. Bar dates are too overstimulating.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
There's too much commotion going on, you're in a dark place with flashing lights, the music's too loud and you have to talk loudly to get the girl's attention and you can't get a sense of a woman's real, authentic personality under the influence of alcohol (I proudly stay away from that shit, always have done and always will). The overstimulation of a bar environment makes me super overwhelmed as a result.

The best first date for me would be a cute coffee, walk or activity-based day date where I can get to have in-depth conversations with her and get to size her up as what she really is like in her natural, unforced state.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17525, Aqua, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
Cuz you’re non NT :feelswhy:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member, whiteissuperior and 1 other person
This aint the 1800s anymore boyo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aqua, Deleted member, the BULL and 2 others
Cuz you’re non NT :feelswhy:
I don't get why people think it's cool to date in a bar and all you can do is shout at the top of your lungs to get your point across and you're under the influence.

• +1
Reactions: Aqua and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Literal autism trait jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aqua, gamma, stevielake and 5 others
I don't get why people think it's cool to date in a bar and all you can do is shout at the top of your lungs to get your point across and you're under the influence.
Because it shows NT and confidence :feelsuhh:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
Literal autism trait jfl.
How is wanting an authentic, lengthy conversation with your date to size her up to get to know her better an "autism trait"?

But you can't hear a single thing she's saying, plus she's obviously drunk.
You’re just there to physically escalate ppl want an excuse to have sex

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, Oberyn, Deleted member 19551 and 1 other person
this nigga still thinks foids will give him a talk about the meaning of the universe and listen to his lucid dreaming experiences :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jarate, Aqua, Deleted member 17791 and 6 others
You’re just there to physically escalate ppl want an excuse to have sex
When I date, I date with the intention of getting to know her better and to see if she's fit to be my girlfriend. I can't stand the thought of randomly hooking up with a girl I just met, or never envision being in love with her.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aqua, Oberyn and whiteissuperior
this nigga still thinks foids will give him a talk about the meaning of the universe and listen to his lucid dreaming experiences :lul::lul::lul:
Girls don’t care about intellectual convo they just want dick and fun when will incels realize?

Men bond with women over good convo, girls bond with activities, like getting railed, dancing, hiking, shit like that

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aqua, Deleted member, Xangsane and 1 other person
How is wanting an authentic, lengthy conversation with your date to size her up to get to know her better an "autism trait"?
Not liking flashing lights and loud noises is an autistic trait.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, whiteissuperior and BoneDensity
When I date, I date with the intention of getting to know her better and to see if she's fit to be my girlfriend. I can't stand the thought of randomly hooking up with a girl I just met, or never envision being in love with her.
you clearly never went to a bar. first of all, they aren't that loud. there are just some ppl talking and light music. you can get to know girls, the problem is they don't have absolutely anything interesting to say. if they like you, they'll just try to close the deal asap and fuck you

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, Oberyn and BoneDensity
Not liking flashing lights and loud noises is an autistic trait.
I mean I did go to nightclubs with friends who dragged me there (without drinking or getting drunk or high) and sometimes I found the music so cringey. I'd stay for techno music though.

you clearly never went to a bar. first of all, they aren't that loud. there are just some ppl talking and light music. you can get to know girls, the problem is they don't have absolutely anything interesting to say. if they like you, they'll just try to close the deal asap and fuck you
Depends on bar

• +1
I did go to a bar with friends before at uni and they were SO LOUD.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17525
I did go to a bar with friends before at uni and they were SO LOUD.
there is no way you couldn't clearly hear ppl speak unless it was some low class bar with hooligans and shit

there is no way you couldn't clearly hear ppl speak unless it was some low class bar with hooligans and shit
Those were the typical bars in a UK student zone.

I mean I did go to nightclubs with friends who dragged me there (without drinking or getting drunk or high) and sometimes I found the music so cringey. I'd stay for techno music though.
Listening to anything other than popular music is the most non-NT trait ever. I cringe at anyone who listens to 60s music, techno, rock and roll, etc.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
lets go boys there is a forum riot going on. make sure to pick the right side

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Xangsane
Those were the typical bars in a UK student zone.
dude, bars aren't THAT loud. you're talking about clubs maybe. bars are like in how i met your mother

• Hmm...
There's too much commotion going on, you're in a dark place with flashing lights, the music's too loud and you have to talk loudly to get the girl's attention and you can't get a sense of a woman's real, authentic personality under the influence of alcohol (I proudly stay away from that shit, always have done and always will). The overstimulation of a bar environment makes me super overwhelmed as a result.

The best first date for me would be a cute coffee, walk or activity-based day date where I can get to have in-depth conversations with her and get to size her up as what she really is like in her natural, unforced state.
Okay we get it you're sensitive. Get over yourself.

• Hmm...
Listening to anything other than popular music is the most non-NT trait ever. I cringe at anyone who listens to 60s music, techno, rock and roll, etc.
How is techno autism music?
Here's a sample of stuff I like:

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior and Deleted member 7725

Sinatra and Elvis = NT

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Xangsane
Nightclubs originate from the homosexual community who had to meet in dark places at night to fuck so they don't get caught by authorities / outed and ostracised.

The vast majority of men do not find any success in nightclubs because it's not the way men and women are supposed to meet. Heterosexual relationships are supposed to be formed through social circles - nightclubs are an invention by and for homos. Only a small % of men will slay in nightclubs regularly as it's 1000x easier to get laid with a man than a woman, its just human nature.

Even if you weren't an aspie put off by "loud music and lights" you'd find it a waste of time.

• +1
Nightclubs originate from the homosexual community who had to meet in dark places at night to fuck so they don't get caught by authorities / outed and ostracised.

The vast majority of men do not find any success in nightclubs because it's not the way men and women are supposed to meet. Heterosexual relationships are supposed to be formed through social circles - nightclubs are an invention by and for homos. Only a small % of men will slay in nightclubs regularly as it's 1000x easier to get laid with a man than a woman, its just human nature.

Even if you weren't an aspie put off by "loud music and lights" you'd find it a waste of time.
I guess it's because men and women have different styles of how they want to date as dictated by biology.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Autistic trait

Did you get autism from your dad since your mom liked getting fucked in bar bathroom stalls ? @WontStopNorwooding @gamma @5ft1

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, gamma, Xangsane and 1 other person
  • So Sad
If it is unpopular and sounds weird to most ppl it is non NT. Simple
Thoughts on these playlists?
Guess which playlist was created by a male autist:

There's too much commotion going on, you're in a dark place with flashing lights, the music's too loud and you have to talk loudly to get the girl's attention and you can't get a sense of a woman's real, authentic personality under the influence of alcohol.
That’s the point. They have no personality and their whole life is spent in pursuit of stupid bullshit to fill the hole

• So Sad
Thoughts on this sort of music?

the last one is kino imo

the first ones idk the genre. i noticed you like fast paced beats, so songs to dance or hype the mind are your favorites i assume?

• +1
the last one is kino imo

the first ones idk the genre. i noticed you like fast paced beats, so songs to dance or hype the mind are your favorites i assume?
I love that band!
The first three are all techno of some sort. To be fair I do also like slow paced beats and have quite an eclectic taste (I find new things to listen to as well as recommendations from mum and a cool alt foid friend)
I do give these recommendations to my friend group (ethnic lads mostly) but almost all listen to hip hop or afrobeats exclusively

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603
That’s the point. They have no personality and their whole life is spent in pursuit of stupid bullshit to fill the hole
I'd rather sit outside watching the stars or the sun rising/setting on a hill while talking to her about some hypothetical scenario or thought that springs to mind, and pondering on and on about the ideas that develop from our discussion, than talk to a half-assed drunk girl in bar that can't hold a proper, unfiltered convo.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940

• Hmm...
I'd rather sit outside watching the stars or the sun rising/setting on a hill while talking to her about some hypothetical scenario or thought that springs to mind, and pondering on and on about the ideas that develop from our discussion, than talk to a half-assed drunk girl in bar that can't hold a proper, unfiltered convo.
I really think u could get hqnp foids if u spent half the time from doll mog battles and tinder experiments on it:lul:

• JFL