I don't get why people date in sticky, loud, bars. Bar dates are too overstimulating.

I really think u could get hqnp foids if u spent half the time from doll mog battles and tinder experiments on it:lul:
@8PSLcel
I hope I'll be able to find her one day.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and incel194012940
Yeah, loud noses make me uncomfortable, I'd rather date in a quiet place with fewer people.

its so over for you bro, you're good looking and all but so so fucking autistic

Is this a bad thing?
No it's not. But it's different than most guys, therefore unique, therefore somewhat attention worthy. It just seems like you're milking it tho. It's like "hey look at me im sensitive, why are all these brutes so weird, teehee" just acting kind of like a hoe bro.

Now you're not a faggot like some other guys here so I wont give you a hard time, but just pipe down a little.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
There's too much commotion going on, you're in a dark place with flashing lights, the music's too loud and you have to talk loudly to get the girl's attention and you can't get a sense of a woman's real, authentic personality under the influence of alcohol (I proudly stay away from that shit, always have done and always will). The overstimulation of a bar environment makes me super overwhelmed as a result.

The best first date for me would be a cute coffee, walk or activity-based day date where I can get to have in-depth conversations with her and get to size her up as what she really is like in her natural, unforced state.
I say the same thing it confuses me I’ll be honest the concept of “flirting” also makes no sense to me if I likes. Girl and she likes me we should just duck why should I have to jestermaxx to get her to let me fuck? I’m confused this is the plight of us autists

Yes it is an aspie trait.

Last edited:
When I date, I date with the intention of getting to know her better and to see if she's fit to be my girlfriend. I can't stand the thought of randomly hooking up with a girl I just met, or never envision being in love with her.
bar is meta so you follow the meta. It doesn't mean you won't be able to discuss with her at other calmer places later

Users who are viewing this thread

Back