I don’t get why people say ‘real life isn’t as brutal as you think’ to incels

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
It’s textbook gaslighting. Real life WAS that brutal to incels hence we rot online all day to escape it.

Same thing with how manlets etc get bullied and rejected hence they develop bitterness and insecurities etc. Napoleon syndrome isn’t something that just comes packaged with the manlet gene.

Staying away from people, rotting at home and coping with LDAR video games etc is virtually NEVER a CAUSE IT’S ALWAYS AN EFFECT. People get rejected from society then they ldar. Insecurities don’t just come out of nowhere they’re nearly always affirmed by reality unless you’re a schizo or something.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24371, Yuhbwoynadia, poopoohead and 8 others
Another banger from PikaBro
unfortunately there s no PikaGirl for u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, BrahminBoss, lunin7 and 2 others
Someone said this on a YouTube comment

“If you are subhuman, you will receive the opposite emotions you intended to archive”

Even when you TRIED to conform to the masses, you were still made fun of, as an incel you have nothing to lose!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24371, Danish_Retard, Pikabro and 1 other person
We desperately need a Manlet ambassador

Someone to represent us manlets and our struggles.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Pikabro and BrahminBoss
  • +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
this forum is just as brutal as rl, so mnay users here like @fucclife @forevergymcelling have no mercy

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and gribsufer1
what about tall incels
I was giving an example. I’m not a shortcel myself, I’m actually 6’trucel. But being subhuman in every other facet I understand why manlets have a chip on their shoulder.

IMO tall incels are some of the biggest trucels. If you’re tall and still don’t get attention from females then you’re the real deal. Us tallcels are actually subhuman on a deeper level

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and gribsufer1
this forum is just as brutal as rl, so mnay users here like @fucclife @forevergymcelling have no mercy
ah, youre a incell bullying enjoyer as well i see @forevergymcelling, a man of culture innit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 21735
ah, youre a incell bullying enjoyer as well i see @forevergymcelling, a man of culture innit
he never targetted me speicilly

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19157

Users who are viewing this thread

Back