I don’t get why so many ethnic and Asian foid worshippers are mad about my experiment

popped

popped

Bronze
If anything it should be a white pill, there is far less competition for top tier ethnic and Asian Stacy’s, which gives you a better chance. That’s the real reason why so many white Chad and chadlites are dating ethnic high tier Becky’s or Stacy’s nowadays. They are much more accessible due to less competition ESPECIALLY if you are white.

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo, nope, the BULL and 2 others
They are deluded. The real world isn't attracted to chinks. Simple.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, OGJBSLAYER, AscensionMan98 and 3 others
Only asian niggas and desperate whites are interested in chinks

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98

The Asian Stacy attracted a lot older normie white guys with good jobs. Not many ethnics though surprisingly.

Last edited:
Barely any Asians where I live (the Midwest) so over for me

Y

Try Hispanic or black foids.
Jfl no one wants Black girls. I grew up around them and they are insufferable plus have a musky odor. Not to mention their culture is obnoxious and weird.

Latinas fog otoh, but the Latinas here are mostly Mexican and not the fogger ethnicities like Colombians. Although chatting up a tall Colombian rn which is nice. Puerto Rican girls fog too but most mainland ones are ghetto trash.

• +1
Reactions: nope
they like to pretend it's their own choice and it's not because those blondes have told them to GTFO

• +1
Reactions: Hottaco34 and Deleted member 23778
Jfl no one wants Black girls. I grew up around them and they are insufferable plus have a musky odor. Not to mention their culture is obnoxious and weird.

Latinas fog otoh, but the Latinas here are mostly Mexican and not the fogger ethnicities like Colombians. Although chatting up a tall Colombian rn which is nice. Puerto Rican girls fog too but most mainland ones are ghetto trash.

Your right about ghetto black girls, but in my experience attractive black girls are by far the most accessible. Mexican girls who are fresh off the boat immigrants are also very acessible.

Also are there really no asians where you live? Even in bumfuck rural towns I've seen asians.

Your right about ghetto black girls, but in my experience attractive black girls are by far the most accessible. Mexican girls who are fresh off the boat immigrants are also very acessible.

Also are there really no asians where you live? Even in bumfuck rural towns I've seen asians.
>Attractive
>Black

Your thread is about online specifically and the amount of Asian girls online is nil. Also when I go out I rarely see Asians and I am in a college town even.

Rural towns in the Midwest are mostly White. Where do you live where Asians find their to rural towns???

I don't get why so many whites got asian fever. It's so cringe that these soyboys are all obsessing over them .

They all seem unaware of the monster that it will create .

The average Ltn white mogs a top tier hapa it's that brutal of a mog

• +1
Reactions: Hottaco34
>Attractive
>Black

Your thread is about online specifically and the amount of Asian girls online is nil. Also when I go out I rarely see Asians and I am in a college town even.

Rural towns in the Midwest are mostly White. Where do you live where Asians find their to rural towns???

I've mostly seen south east asians like Cambodians and Filipinos in rural towns. Not very many and most I saw were women.

I've mostly seen south east asians like Cambodians and Filipinos in rural towns. Not very many and most I saw were women.
Those are goblinas bro. And again, not in the Midwest

White girls seem to be only reserved for high status football players and Instagram influencers.

6'4", 7 PSL, shredded male model chad tyler maher's girlfriend:
4 psl, plastic surgery whore becky

and then compare it to 5'8", fat youtuber behzing'as girlfriend
looks wayyyy better

Users who are viewing this thread

Back