I don't get why Zoomers and Millennials are getting fillers over implants. I really don't. Fill-me-in?!

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
At the end of the day you need to remember 1 importantly vital big picture thing

FILLER ACCELERATES THE AGEING OF THE SOFT MUSCLE TISSUE IN YOUR FACE

You might look decent for several years, but then after that you will begin to see the drawbacks in the form of faster ageing

If you want to give yourself better bone density, or structure as a man, get implants put in. Look into clearly and carefully what it is you want and need and go do it

Implants > Filler

Get a good surgeon so you don't get infected etc

Filler is for middle aged women who have lost their collagen

I don't get why many are choosing filler? Is it because of the fear in making mistakes or not liking how your face is structured after the implants? You can take those out just like you can filler, so I don't get it?

What is this universal obsession with filler. This is a bitch thing. They are the ones that have set men on this filler craze. It looks idiotic. At the start it is not going to show, but if you keep on injecting, eventually your muscle tissue will weaken.

0c3584f39d14a38a3bb8f34565ee599f 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137, KraftDurchLeid, Deleted member and 2 others
The biggest reason is most likely money. Especially young people usually don't have thousands of dollars lying around.
Another important thing is that you can inject fillers yourself. There are Youtube tutorials for this.

This means that you can get fillers, inject them yourself and save a lot of money that way.
I think this is most likely the biggest reason.
If people could get an implant for 200$, they would probably prefer that instead. But it's often a lot more expensive.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 13994, Lmao and 1 other person
$$$ and availability

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
-Implants cost 20 k $ while fillers 2 k $ or so

-implants have more risks (infection)

-if you look uncanny with implants it's over. You just remove them and wasted 20k $
While if you got a bad filler result, after some months it disappears and wasted less money

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator, Toth's thot, Deleted member and 6 others
The biggest reason is most likely money. Especially young people usually don't have thousands of dollars lying around.
Another important thing is that you can inject fillers yourself. There are Youtube tutorials for this.

This means that you can get fillers, inject them yourself and save a lot of money that way.
I think this is most likely the biggest reason.
If people could get an implant for 200$, they would probably prefer that instead. But it's often a lot more expensive.

True, though it's not just young people though

It's Millennials 25-38 too

Why you would want to construct your face yourself, rather than take trust in a professional is beyond me?

Of course there are gonna be YouTube tutorials, as there are tons of people who are embarrassed about talking to others irl (Even professionals) about their insecurities and so this do it yourself stuff is gaining traction

-Implants cost 20 k $ while fillers 2 k $ or so

-implants have more risks (infection)

-if you look uncanny with implants it's over. You just remove them and wasted 20k $
While if you got a bad filler result, after some months it disappears and wasted less money

Ok I see now. So that's a large proportion of what it is

Aren;t there any money back guarantee if you don't like the results special deals going on then? Lol

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
555c3d7f5a04dac6b777e7aadf5f6aad

06cd918ca7be764bbfeed7dc61b6e928

No excuses

Fillers is less of a commitment and less invasive

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Good luck finding a implant surgeon in europe. Not everyone wants to get in a plane and fly around the whole world just to see eppley or dr.Y

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator, Chadethnic101 and Danish_Retard
I don't get why many are choosing filler? Is it because of the fear in making mistakes or not liking how your face is structured after the implants? You can take those out just like you can filler, so I don't get it?
you can't remove implants just like fillers. and fillers kinda look more natural than implants. i think it's better to start with fillers and see if you really like the results before getting implants. but yea i agree filler for long term is kinda dumb

• +1
Reactions: meecho738 and Danish_Retard
Having had both implants and filler, there's way less guesswork in filler. You can drop in a little bit, see if you like it, then add more. Implants are a huge leap of faith--you really don't know what they're going to look like placed under tissue until they're in there, and it's REALLY hard to guesstimate. It's easy to go to far, and if you look uncanny, it's another surgery to remove them. And then you have the issue of the capsule that remains.

• +1
Reactions: xanny, mulattomaxxer, meecho738 and 1 other person
Having had both implants and filler, there's way less guesswork in filler. You can drop in a little bit, see if you like it, then add more. Implants are a huge leap of faith--you really don't know what they're going to look like placed under tissue until they're in there, and it's REALLY hard to guesstimate. It's easy to go to far, and if you look uncanny, it's another surgery to remove them. And then you have the issue of the capsule that remains.
Did you get fillers over longer time? If yes where? And did you notice any bloating over time?

$$$ and low commitment. People are poor and don't want to pull the trigger on a major life decision

Did you get fillers over longer time? If yes where? And did you notice any bloating over time?
Bloating from fillers is cope. Everyone starts to lose hollowness and angularity as they age. There's no evidence that long-term filler results with bloating present have anything to do with the filler itself vs aging/fat. Most girls start getting fat once they turn 22-25 y/o.

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator and lasthope
$$$ and most people don't know much about implants or osteotomies. Even the ones that do are afraid to get them because of a potentially bad result or infection. It's also more of a commitment as you likely have to take time off from work and your face looks jacked up and bloated for a while. The average person wants to take the shortcut and look better NOW even if they could potentially get a better outcome another way.