I don't hate Jews i mainly hate Zionists

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

๐•ธ๐–Š๐–—๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–†๐–—๐–ž ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–—๐–• โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅ‡
Joined
May 15, 2020
Posts
97,872
Reputation
297,855
Title
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: pexy, Chadeep, Slavurik and 4 others
Low effort
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, BecomingX, IronMike and 1 other person
@Chadeep @Swarthy Knight
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Amuzant
Dnr:AYAYASip:

Take it back. There was 1 word.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
Throughout my life I've only interacted with 1 jew that I know of that didn't live up to the stereotypes at all
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mogmo, Amuzant, IronMike and 1 other person
:CatNerd::CatNerd::CatNerd::CatNerd:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
debatable
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I am a Jewish Zionist that lives in Israel and serves in the IDF :ogre:
1790926732317
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and Jason Voorhees
same

even putting aside their politics

theyre so fucking obnoxious and insufferable

how can people not want to put them in a cage and nuke them
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
same

even putting aside their politics

theyre so fucking obnoxious and insufferable

how can people not want to put them in a cage and nuke them
Agreed. Zionists are scums
 
  • Love it
Reactions: pexy
Idk why but I only see those like Orthodox Jews with like the attire on when Iโ€™m in airports Iโ€™ve never seen one out in the open can anyone else relate ?
 
zionists are insufferable
 
I hate Joos but like Zionists (because enemy of my enemy is my friend :Comfy:)
 

Similar threads

BecomingX
Replies
7
Views
64
sensetivefoidgraper
sensetivefoidgraper
colonel_nasion
Replies
1
Views
19
Slavurik
Slavurik
Ivanos
Replies
2
Views
26
FiendFiend
FiendFiend
roymustang
Replies
13
Views
46
Outlander
Outlander
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
3
Views
29
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top