)i dont have 22" guys just checked proper and it's 18"

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
just got them measured from the back and it's 22.5" but it's more of 22" imo so yeah what do you think im 5'7 and turning 16 i recoken i should just focus on heightmaxxing too 5"10 but my growth plates are 100% closed by 18.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Broski and ROTTING
Pics with measuring tape?

Also get on ai + hgh

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and ItsOverCel
Pics with measuring tape?

Also get on ai + hgh
bruh you making me get a measuring tape and doing it again with taking a pic bruh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
If you’re 22 inches bidelt without gymcelling AT 16 yo, then you have mad potential to get to like 25 and above imo if you gymcel religiously

Dude ive seen your pics they look 17 at best lmao

• JFL
Reactions: qaum, ROTTING, ItsOverCel and 1 other person
bruh you making me get a measuring tape and doing it again with taking a pic bruh
Again? Did u do it already if so post the link, u don’t even need tape let’s just see the frame Unfrauded

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
22 inch is 99 percentile jackass

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, HAPAgymcel, ROTTING and 1 other person
Listen kid hold a tape measure at 22 inches in front of you and tell me if that looks the same width as you buddy

yes
Again? Did u do it already if so post the link, u don’t even need tape let’s just see the frame Unfrauded
i got threads on my frame and come back and youll see

ok
Listen kid hold a tape measure at 22 inches in front of you and tell me if that looks the same width as you buddy

I dont even see gym freaks with bideltoid like that

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
First of all your asian so 22 inch is impossible. Second of all, you are 16. 3rd you never stepped foot in a gym you are most likely 16 inch 17 at best. I get told my shoulders are wide and im 5'10 150lbs and they are 19 inch.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, EverythingMattersCel, ROTTING and 2 others
bruh my sister is a tailor and she measured it from my back

• Woah
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and thecel
holy shit nice bro but i dont understand asians cant achieve 22" bideltold width ?
First of all your asian so 22 inch is impossible. Second of all, you are 16. 3rd you never stepped foot in a gym you are most likely 16 inch 17 at best. I get told my shoulders are wide and im 5'10 150lbs and they are 19 inch.

• Woah
show your proportions with a pic, with such height and bideltoid lenght, you'd be a slayer

22 inch bideltoid at 16 is like being above 2 meters tall

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, ROTTING and thecel

show your proportions with a pic, with such height and bideltoid lenght, you'd be a slayer

22 inch bideltoid at 16 is like being above 2 meters tall

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, SubhumanCurrycel, ManzareK and 7 others
You should get wider as you age but dont be claiming you have 22 inch bideltoid. At 16 my bideloid was probably like 16-17 cause I was a late bloomer and skinny af.

• Woah
That’s you? Your bideltoid definitely is shorter than 22 inches.
oof nvm i did the method where u mark it with the end against the wall and then measured it and it's 18 inches :(

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: qaum, EverythingMattersCel, ROTTING and 1 other person
oof nvm i did the method where u mark it with the end against the wall and then measured it and it's 18 inches :(
Slding door is more accurate. Wall method adds 1-2 inch for me.

• Hmm...
PXL 20220411 065956400MP2
19 inch

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19062, ROTTING, Bitchwhipper2 and 1 other person
slding

method ?
Find a sliding door and make the gap the same width as you. If you cannot touch both shoulders on each side it's too wide, continue narrow gap until both delts are touching

i dont have sliding door unfortanteuly but wall method seems really effective compared to my sister who is a tailor measuring from my back
Find a sliding door and make the gap the same width as you. If you cannot touch both shoulders on each side it's too wide, continue narrow gap until both delts are touching

• +1
Reactions: Broski
Youre Aussie right (me too). Just grow your hair out and fashion max bro. Also gym and eat alot of food. My clavicles increased without doing anything by an inch from 18 years old to 19 years old so who knows how wide you'll be when gymmaxing through puberty.
my height and pheno right ?

Last edited:
Youre Aussie right (me too). Just grow your hair out and fashion max bro
My background is vietnamese but im born in Australia Sydney

Last edited:
Also 5'7 tall for a Vietnamese the ones I was with at uni were like 5'6

I’m 5’11 and 20 is that good?

• +1
  • +1
it is average for my asian area dude average height for viets in my area now is 5"8 barefoot no kidding and check PM

it is average for my asian area dude average height for viets in my area now is 5"8 barefoot no kidding and check PM

you look like a child. Frame is dead average but small in comparison to your head
My head is large and also mirror is making my frame look small here are pics not from mirror

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19062 and Constantin Denis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back