I dont have the energy to do anything anymore

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Critical thinking
Im a failure in everything people on here hate me even irl im hated for no reason why should i continue living this way? I never had a real father Who would teach me things about Life the only time ive had my father around was when i was a child during my adolesence i was all alone even till this day my own father treats me like trash i even had the bad luck to have been born in a shithole :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: manletmachinestream, Vermilioncore and noobs
Im a failure in everything people on here hate me even irl im hated for no reason why should i continue living this way? I never had a real father Who would teach me things about Life the only time ive had my father around was when i was a child during my adolesence i was all alone even till this day my own father treats me like trash i even had the bad luck to have been born in a shithole :lul:
Btw I thought u roped welcome back oldcel

Just be glad you’re not me or you wouldve been hanging from the ceiling with a knife stuck in your jugular vein 10 years ago.

• JFL
Reactions: manletmachinestream
Do drugs before killing urself