i dont know a single virgin irl

D

Deleted member 20370

Kraken
im talking about friends i have and had, none of them were incels even the short and fat ones fucked more than me.
inceldom is such a rare thing which is mostly caused my anxieties and other mental disorders. same with me, the only reason it took me so long to fuck girls was because of anxiety and nothing else.

INCELDOM ONLY EXISTS IF YOU WANT IT TO.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, subhuman incel, Virgin at 29 😔 and 6 others
:bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 16110, subhuman incel and 2 others
Depending how old you are, makes sense. I'm 27, and I know of three virgins older than me, let alone younger ones.

Unsurprisingly, all are white and only one is tall.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Chadeep, datboijj and 3 others
Cause your friends lie to save embarassment fam

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC, datboijj, Lmao and 4 others
i know a few niggas that are virgins jest like me, tbh its the only thing that keeps me from roping

I know quite a few

I know "sex havers" that i have higher slay count than them and they think im still virgin cuz i was always sex shy until like 2020, like they thought i am asexual when i was the horniest person

if ur a 40kg 5ft curry with a rat face you arent getting laid unless its forced or paid for

i agree blackpill is over exaggerated

HOWEVER its not about getting laid a couple of times by some LTB its about securing girls. Fucking a stacy on ONS is less of an achievement than LTRing a good natured HTB. Once you get past the stage of being able to fuck, its all about retention

Chads slay
Normies cope
Incels rope

Normies larp about slay

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Statistics show that around 30% of colleged aged males are incels, idk about virgin but incels aren't the ones to get lucky

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
Massive cope

im talking about friends i have and had, none of them were incels even the short and fat ones fucked more than me.
inceldom is such a rare thing which is mostly caused my anxieties and other mental disorders. same with me, the only reason it took me so long to fuck girls was because of anxiety and nothing else.

INCELDOM ONLY EXISTS IF YOU WANT IT TO.
90% of men sre not virgin. We are just losers here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
if ur a 40kg 5ft curry with a rat face you arent getting laid unless its forced or paid for

i agree blackpill is over exaggerated

HOWEVER its not about getting laid a couple of times by some LTB its about securing girls. Fucking a stacy on ONS is less of an achievement than LTRing a good natured HTB. Once you get past the stage of being able to fuck, its all about retention
stfu, incel means that you cant fuck anyone, this constant redefinition is completely retarded

stfu, incel means that you cant fuck anyone, this constant redefinition is completely retarded
I wasn’t redefining incel you single digit IQ spastic. Read next time

I know many. Males ones at least.

Females virgins over 18 are nearly impossible to find.