I don’t like Indians

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

I drink YOUR milkshake 🥤
They’re too compliant , walk the same paths , tread the same way and die having done nothing in particular. Of course there are exceptions and from my clans / caste but it’s definitely not rule. My race is in decadence and needs to self exterminate or start practising ruthless eugenics that would make Nazism seem like a child’s game

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: irkedphaggot, 5'7 zoomer, Vermilioncore and 6 others
I like the Goddess Kali and Kalki

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Lynxress and reek
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Freixel
Bro, you're indian

They’re too compliant , walk the same paths , tread the same way and die having done nothing in particular. Of course there are exceptions and from my clans / caste but it’s definitely not rule. My race is in decadence and needs to self exterminate or start practising ruthless eugenics that would make Nazism seem like a child’s game

Imagine having such good skill and you draw a fucking indian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, SidharthTheSlayer and BrahminBoss
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: zura, 5'7 zoomer, Eternal_ and 1 other person
All Indians I've worked in my office workplace have been incompetent, suck ups to the higher ups, uncreative, and political players. Had some Indian roommates in the past as well, very dirty and hairy, one guy's hairs were all over the place and he shaved once in the shower and clogged it jfl :sick:
I try not to judge people at first, but there's literally been only 1 Indian (a foid) who was competent and actually good and well-rounded as a person.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
water GIF

Only curries around me are all at the gas station.

Pakistani mog brutally

population control is in need poor and retarded indians breed like sewer rats which makes 99% of the population kinda trash

I don't like any NIGGERS

I don’t like them either shitsjin

• WTF
Reactions: Willmogulater