i don't like people like @Jamesothy

imagine thinking i'm going to entertain a vermin dog who calls himself autistic and retarded:lul:
Fucking hang urself faggot honestly ur annoying asf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
My message to this thread:

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 12002 and MrGlutton
man is calling me a hater like i've known him for years :lul:

i just scoped you out in your thread, and easily deduced that you're trying to get attention through exploiting your family drama.

if you never cared about those "derogatory comments" about your wife from people on the internet then you're not a good husband as i have anticipated :)
So I'm not a good husband for not getting emotional about something random people on the internet say about my wife? I though men were supposed to be strong, and stable. I guess you and I have a very different perception about how things should be.

And yes, I am seeking attention by exploiting my family drama. I am. You got me. Now what?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, RealLooksmaxxer and Deleted member 13511
this is good from you glutton, step 1 in corrective measures taken to address vermin.

@AutisticR3tard stop trying so hard to be "hard" nigga you were abused badly by @xefo
damn, extreme measures being taken here

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
So I'm not a good husband for not getting emotional about something random people on the internet say about my wife? I though men were supposed to be strong, and stable. I guess you and I have a very different perception about how things should be.

And yes, I am seeking attention by exploiting my family drama. I am. You got me. Now what?
bruh it's not even about getting emotional, all of that could be avoided by simply not posting your family on this "site" of all places.

that's some real grimy, validation-seeking shit. Cut from the same cloth as that fat rat @BrendioEEE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 7044 and 2 others
bruh it's not even about getting emotional, all of that could be avoided by simply not posting your family on this "site" of all places.

that's some real grimy, validation-seeking shit. Cut from the same cloth as that fat rat @BrendioEEE
Why would I want to avoid something that doesn't effect me one way or the other?

i'm glad that you've admitted it.

this man is really proud of exploiting his family, jfl. no morals or ethics what so ever. and he's a grown ass man

can't respect people like this, dont give a fuck if they are "nice" or not

where do these people come from? @Warlow

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and oatmeal
keep exploiting your family drama while PSL users utterly clown you :p
Who's clowning me? I see a lot people on this thread clowning you.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and MrGlutton
Why would I want to avoid something that doesn't effect me one way or the other?
yet you are middle age man not teen or young adult.

Such behavior is only seen at phenos you would find in the poor areas of the city or in pure gym at 10 am-2pm or unemployed who have nothing to contribute at the dinner table.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and MrGlutton

this man is really proud of exploiting his family, jfl. no morals or ethics what so ever. and he's a grown ass man

Lol, you got one person agreeing with you on this thread and you're confiding in him at the end of your post. The difference between you and I, well one of them at least, is that I'm not invested in other people's oppinions about me.

this site DOES attract the dregs of humanity

• +1
yet you are middle age man not teen or young adult.

Such behavior is only seen at phenos you would find in the poor areas of the city or in pure gym at 10 am-2pm or unemployed who have nothing to contribute at the dinner table.
What behavior? Recording an altercation and posting it on the internet. You can point your finger and accuse all day. Step out in the real world for a bit though and I promise you'll find that things aren't really that deep.

• Hmm...
jamesothy is chill

I have no idea why he's here, but he's alright

You're such a cringe cookie cutter faggot, you're lucky the law exists.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13511, gamma, RealLooksmaxxer and 1 other person
people like this you must stay far away from.
he's a subhuman in my eyes, not only facially but as a person.

his insolence knows no bounds. he has the audacity to dox his grandparents on a depraved site such as this...? what does this tell you about him? he's a fool looking for fame on the internet. just like that fat bitch @BrendioEEE

instead of receiving the positive reactions that he wanted, certain "statements" that will feed towards his ego, he instead received derogatory comments about his wife, I'll show you below.

View attachment 1269441

View attachment 1269444

i see straight through you MR james. you don't fool me.
stay away from people like this kids

@Jamesothy
Keep tagging me dog.

• Hmm...