i don't like people like @Jamesothy

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
people like this you must stay far away from.
he's a subhuman in my eyes, not only facially but as a person.

his insolence knows no bounds. he has the audacity to dox his grandparents on a depraved site such as this...? what does this tell you about him? he's a fool looking for fame on the internet. just like that fat bitch @BrendioEEE

instead of receiving the positive reactions that he wanted, certain "statements" that will feed towards his ego, he instead received derogatory comments about his wife, I'll show you below.

i see straight through you MR james. you don't fool me.
stay away from people like this kids

@Jamesothy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Euclidd, gamma, RealLooksmaxxer and 16 others
@Latebloomer10 come, first seat

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and lutte
This is what he gets for marrying a gook.

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Basedprincess, Deleted member 12002 and 1 other person
He prolly life mogs tf outta u, hes like the only person on the forum with a kid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, Deleted member 6695, Beetlejuice and 3 others

his insolence knows no bounds. he has the audacity to dox his grandparents on a depraved site such as this...? what does this tell you about him? he's a fool looking for fame on the internet. just like that fat bitch @BrendioEEE

instead of receiving the positive reactions that he wanted, certain "statements" that will feed towards his ego, he instead received derogatory comments about his wife, I'll show you below.

View attachment 1269441

View attachment 1269444

@Jamesothy
JFL

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 12002
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Kristin
He prolly life mogs tf outta u, hes like the only person on the forum with a kid
???? anyone can have a kid you fucking moron

you act like impregnating a female is a huge ancient mystery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Euclidd, gamma, Jason Voorhees and 3 others

View attachment 1269441

View attachment 1269444

@Jamesothy
I think @Jamesothy is a nice guy but he needs to seriously get his shit together. Imagine the kid grows up and sees his dad rotting on a incel forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, RealLooksmaxxer, Basedprincess and 3 others

If ur on this forum I’d imagine fucking a girl is not exactly the easiest thing ever

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, Deleted member 12002 and Beetlejuice
Salludon and itsOVER have kids.

So basically, it's arrangemarriagexxing or SEAmaxxing if you are on this forum and want to have kids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Jason Voorhees, Beetlejuice and 3 others
Shitpost

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryan, gamma, Deleted member 13511 and 8 others
Salludon and itsOVER have kids.

So basically, it's arrangemarriagexxing or SEAmaxxing if you are on this forum and want to have kids.
ItsOVER doesn’t really count cause he just abandoned his kids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
If ur on this forum I’d imagine fucking a girl is not exactly the easiest thing ever
fucking your mom happened to be the most easiest thing for me ever

and oh boy was she such a lay

kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14455

kill yourself
Shut the fuck up u subhuman faggot, fucking do the world a favour and cut ur throat open

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Copeful, Deleted member 13511 and 5 others
He’s a nice guy tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, ifyouwannabemylover and MrGlutton
ItsOVER doesn’t really count cause he just abandoned his kids
It does count, if it doesn't count you could also say blacks don't have kids, but they all have kids.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, RealLooksmaxxer, Deleted member 12002 and 2 others
Tf r u hmming at nigga? Did u not understand or smth?

• +1
his insolence knows no bounds. he has the audacity to dox his grandparents on a depraved site such as this...? what does this tell you about him? he's a fool looking for fame on the internet. just like that fat bitch @
he has no mates and practically half of his life so far he lived in communism under the whip of mao ce tung, so obviously this is for him the only escape from the harsh reality.
Trying to get their laughter as perverted kind of validation.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, gamma, Warlow and 1 other person
he has no mates and practically half of his life so far he lived in communism under the whip of mao ce tung, so obviously this is for him the only escape from the harsh reality.
Trying to get their laughter as perverted kind of validation.
preach my 2019 brother

retards like @AutisticR3tard simply don't possess the intelligence to see beyond the scope, and because of that, they fall victim to muh "nice guy" persona

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 4430

View attachment 1269441

View attachment 1269444

@Jamesothy
Derogatory comments about my wife by random people on the internet! Oh no!!! Say it isn't so. I never thought haters would actually come out of the woodwork if I posted her on a site like this. Should I just delete my account and go hide under a rock?

Lol, you don't have to like me. I'm sure others found the video I posted entertaining. That was my only intent. And those two people who commented on my thread were just joking. Read more of the conversation and you'll see.

Screenshot 20210813 144130

I'm not thin skinned. Maybe someone like you would have taken it a different way though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, RealLooksmaxxer and Deleted member 13318
preach my 2019 brother

retards like @AutisticR3tard simply don't possess the intelligence to see beyond the scope yet falls victims to muh "nice guy" persona
Passive aggressive faggot, why don’t u reply my comment next time pussy ass faggot, do ur parents a favour and take a knife to ur throat u subhuman faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13511 and Deleted member 12002

Well the people on this site certainly can’t

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, Deleted member 11414, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others
He’s a nice guy who means well tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Deleted member 11414
Derogatory comments about my wife by random people on the internet! Oh no!!! Say it isn't so. I never thought haters would actually come out of the woodwork if I posted her on a site like this. Should I just delete my account and go hide under a rock?

Lol, you don't have to like me. I'm sure others found the video I posted entertaining. That was my only intent. And those two people who commented on my thread were just joking. Read more of the conversation and you'll see.

View attachment 1269449

I'm not thin skinned. Maybe someone like you would have taken it a different way though.
man is calling me a hater like i've known him for years :lul:

i just scoped you out in your thread, and easily deduced that you're trying to get attention through exploiting your family drama.

if you never cared about those "derogatory comments" about your wife from people on the internet then you're not a good husband as i have anticipated :)

Ur a pussy ass faggot u know that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14455
jfl

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Aryan slayer

Not true. You can't have one if nobody will have sex with you? Could that be you? That would explain why you don't like me so much. Oh wait, it's because I'm insolent. Lol

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and MrGlutton
Well the people on this site certainly can’t
Yeah that what i was saying but clearly op was dropped on his head as a baby because he doesn’t understand that

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding

kill yourself
Lol, easily perturbed and unoriginal. Looks like you're the fool.

Lol, easily perturbed and unoriginal. Looks like you're the fool.
keep exploiting your family drama while PSL users utterly clown you :p

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
this is good from you glutton, step 1 in corrective measures taken to address vermin.

@AutisticR3tard stop trying so hard to be "hard" nigga you were abused badly by @xefo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044 and MrGlutton
  • +1
Why do u want me to kill myself sweet gluten

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, gamma, Deleted member 7044 and 2 others
this is good from you glutton, step 1 in corrective measures taken to address vermin.

@AutisticR3tard stop trying so hard to be "hard" nigga you were abused badly by @xefo
Who tf said im tryna be hard? If somebody comes at me personally im gonna return the favour, also xefo is an abused dog retard who just barks at me for no reason

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, Kristin and MrGlutton
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044