I don’t like Somali’s

888e7c8f4bf64d958c031ccc66355a10.jpg

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Blackout.xl
Ripe for non Somali Islamic men. She looks like a hoejabi
most muslims girls are sluts, their thinking and way of doing thing is similar to that of sluts

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Blackout.xl
most muslims girls are sluts, their thinking and way of doing thing is similar to that of sluts
Not surprised tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Im literally somali. I don't know what you're on about.

a) There are white, indians, black, natives, etc. people who still do crime. Yes black people cause more violence in the US then any other race. HOWEVER Somalis count for 15% of all violence within the black community. So who are the rest? I personally don't think that matters and that were just dividing ourselves.

b) Crime in Minnesota is a problem. Yes there is a larger somali population. But heres the thing. There are more somalis in Ottowa and Toronto and yet we rarely have any of them committing crimes. Its America's gun problem and poverty problem + the influx of refugees from Somali.

And ya'll need to stop saying all Somalis cause these somalis that you are mistaking for the entire country account for less than 10% of the population. Everyone knows people that are bad and good. IF you personally haven't met a good somali then you cant say you hate all somalis but you hate that certain group withing the somali population.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, PrisonMike and Vidyacoper
Im literally somali. I don't know what you're on about.

a) There are white, indians, black, natives, etc. people who still do crime. Yes black people cause more violence in the US then any other race. HOWEVER Somalis count for 15% of all violence within the black community. So who are the rest? I personally don't think that matters and that were just dividing ourselves.

b) Crime in Minnesota is a problem. Yes there is a larger somali population. But heres the thing. There are more somalis in Ottowa and Toronto and yet we rarely have any of them committing crimes. Its America's gun problem and poverty problem + the influx of refugees from Somali.

And ya'll need to stop saying all Somalis cause these somalis that you are mistaking for the entire country account for less than 10% of the population. Everyone knows people that are bad and good. IF you personally haven't met a good somali then you cant say you hate all somalis but you hate that certain group withing the somali population.
I made a new thread, why are u mad 😔

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
You called me chad a few threads ago now my pheno is the ugliest 🤔
why you hiding the top of your head? you got that typical somali forhead/hairline ? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I made a new thread, why are u mad 😔
Not mad bro. I love everyone, no matter their ethnicity. I understand your frustration but calling out an entire ethnic minority is just not it man. My mum is half somali and my dad is somali aswell, ones a teacher and the other is a dentist. When people insult a whole race when they have no idea what they're saying just frustrates me.

All love tho blackout.xl

• +1
wtf i love somalis they are my brothers and sisters in religion

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Sal and Blackout.xl
?????????????????how can you wish to be somebody you are??????????
I used to be most of those things. Then it was taken from me

• WTF
Reactions: Gengar
who did this to you
Someone spread rumors about me in my HS and ruined everything for me. From that point I slowly stopped being NT because most people didn’t like me anymore and turned their backs on me

• WTF
Reactions: Gengar
Someone spread rumors about me in my HS and ruined everything for me. From that point I slowly stopped being NT because most people didn’t like me anymore and turned their backs on me
fuck those fake ass bitches bro

• +1
fuck those fake ass bitches bro
Indeed. Didn’t go to prom, didn’t get a GF, became socially stunted, became depressed and all that. This all started in 2018. I’m done HS now but I got thrown under the Bus right after I acquired some friends and status for the first time in my Life.

maybe I can try again in college