I don't like the warrior skull profile

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Ideal is alien braincase and warrior jaw
Agreed. :ogre:

iu

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
nope currently around 3psl I just have a decent brow from the side. Is this rupert/leonardo alt? :feelswat:
I’ve seen your face unless you want to pm me your anfakecel chadlite

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
bomer is the best looking out of them imo
My nigga JustMewBrah was always a Matt Bomer fan but i'm NGL I personally wasn't. Even though I objectively had him at 7.25 PSL. I felt Pitt subjectively mogged. But after seeing that specific pic, he literally looks insane there like 7.4/7.5 PSL and arguably second best, right after Hexum. His eye area which normally looks slightly cuckish, looks insane here. I'm ngl, he looks the second best if we compare those guy's best candids. Mogs Drago, Gandy, O' Pry in these pics, which are all of their best candids. But honestly Hexum mogs. Height, body, side profile, voice. Even face slightly and like in general, in motion.

My nigga JustMewBrah was always a Matt Bomer fan but i'm NGL I personally wasn't. Even though I objectively had him at 7.25 PSL. I felt Pitt subjectively mogged. But after seeing that specific pic, he literally looks god tier perfection there like 7.4/7.5 PSL and arguably second best, right after Hexum. His eye area which normally looks cuckish, looks insane here. I'm ngl, he looks the second best if we compare those guy's best candids. Mogs Drago, Gandy, O' Pry in these pics, which are all of their best candids. But honestly Hexum mogs. Height, body, side profile, voice. Even face slightly and like in general, in moti
Hexum objectively mogs yeah and def looks more impressive cuz his presence but I prefer Bomer' look. I dont even find his eye area cuckish tbh just a bit high trust. Still really nice colour lashes and contrast. I usually prefer low trust looks but Bomer so classy

I do think Pitt looks better than bomer but hats mainly cuz of role halo tbh and his face is just more unique

Hexum objectively mogs yeah and def looks more impressive cuz his presence but I prefer Bomer' look. I dont even find his eye area cuckish tbh just a bit high trust. Still really nice colour lashes and contrast. I usually prefer low trust looks but Bomer so classy

I do think Pitt looks better than bomer but hats mainly cuz of role halo tbh and his face is just more unique
Idk who I'd choose to look like if I could be anyone tbh. I have mood swings.

But prolly Derek Theler. Wouldn't wanna roidmax like Hemsworth personally. In SMV terms, Theler should be highest. 6'6", jacked and insane face.
10 66985975 98C0 4784 80CC 5F9777E1A658
Gettyimages 169497522 612x612
Derek theler los angeles ca august world premiere elysium regency village theatre westwood 460
OpeningNightRIVERDANCEFarewellTourCR9YPx8z1o x
WjXNetq

Absolute terrachad. Mogs Maher Imo.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 16346
Idk who I'd choose to look like if I could be anyone tbh. I have mood swings.

But prolly Derek Theler. Wouldn't wanna roidmax like Hemsworth personally. In SMV terms, Theler should be highest. 6'6", jacked and insane face.
View attachment 1738214View attachment 1738216View attachment 1738217 View attachment 1738223View attachment 1738225

Absolute terrachad. Mogs Maher Imo.
looks like a better chris pratt

Purely facially I'd pic Tyson Ballo tbh even if his eye colour is underwhelming he still looks insane to me, I'm also a massive fan of Maher and Chris Carmack. The american football jock look is ideal imo

• JFL
Reactions: phukmikehok
High T? It looks recessed, maybe High E and High class

Purely facially I'd pic Tyson Ballo tbh even if his eye colour is underwhelming he still looks insane to me, I'm also a massive fan of Maher and Chris Carmack. The american football jock look is ideal imo
Tyson is overrated in my personal opinion.

Carmack great face in some pics but lacking height.

Maher is up there but framecel.

Tbh this is fucking autistic, all these guys would go through life without meeting anyone that mogs them and would slay hard. Unless they try to Hollywood or modelmax.

I also think @2000 has top tier appeal. Almost on par with Theler. 6'5" and 6.75 PSL face. He's just lacking the physique to compete with Theler.

IMG 20220617 WA0000

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18810
The forward grown maxila being set in front of forehead just never appealed to me.
View attachment 1737941

It just looks ugly tbh, I like maxilas to be forward grown but fore brow ridge and forehead to be even further forward grown. A nice straight profile looks so much better. Looks high class, high T and high IQ.

View attachment 1737942

i prefer a ski slope nose tbh. im considering getting it done

Attachments

• 1655519721028.png
    1655519721028.png
    239.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 17791
The forward grown maxila being set in front of forehead just never appealed to me.
View attachment 1737941

It just looks ugly tbh, I like maxilas to be forward grown but fore brow ridge and forehead to be even further forward grown. A nice straight profile looks so much better. Looks high class, high T and high IQ.

View attachment 1737942
im overjoyed that a man of your mindset doesnt appreciate the warrior skull. large bone development an element of higher T.
avpstill175.png

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
im overjoyed that a man of your mindset doesnt appreciate the warrior skull. large bone development an element of higher T.
avpstill175.png
Big bones are good, you just need a big brain to balance things out.