I don’t think I have the genes to be lean and build muscle

ReccesedSlavic

ReccesedSlavic

Ltn
Joined
Feb 1, 2026
Posts
3,913
Reputation
4,317
I’ve tried over and over and it never works out I’m giving up
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: silently_said, Jrzabun69, BigBallsLarry and 4 others
Nigger anyone can build muscle and be lean I’ve seen people with Down syndrome be lean and have muscle ur just making excuses to cope up with the fact ur lazy :ROFLMAO:focus on ur caloric intake and just hit the gym it doesn’t even have to be 6x a week or whatever it can be two full body workouts per week
 
  • +1
Reactions: vexiz and polarpop
Bp so brutal
Get off your ass and go in a calorie deficit
Also lift heavy
 
  • +1
Reactions: vexiz
Ive seen u fat nigga youre not even trying
 
For slavic niggas only thing that matters is size, aggression and being bloated. Hairline, leanness etc are feminine things. Be like usyk @BigBallsLarry
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry
Brutal, Just be like me.

Train once a week if you feel like it, eat sweets everyday and be mostly lean and muscle.
 
For slavic niggas only thing that matters is size, aggression and being bloated. Hairline, leanness etc are feminine things. Be like usyk @BigBallsLarry
No matter your ethnicity being lean is law

I'm pretty fat and bloated rn (biggest i've ever been muscle-wise tho) and it feels awful. I'd much rather be lean again but i love eating meat too much i eat like 3k kcals a day.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I’ve tried over and over and it never works out I’m giving up
Working out is literally the most easiest shit ever it just takes time, and I mean atleast 4 years CONSISTENTLY eating the right food and doing the right lifts.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ReccesedSlavic
over
Niketechkid
 
  • +1
Reactions: ReccesedSlavic

Similar threads

final boss
Replies
3
Views
37
levisko
L
Anavarforthehuz69
Replies
0
Views
14
Anavarforthehuz69
Anavarforthehuz69
IwillRope2024
Replies
5
Views
38
jflmeister
jflmeister
IndecentEyes
Replies
0
Views
12
IndecentEyes
IndecentEyes
Suicidalcel
Replies
4
Views
38
Suicidalcel
Suicidalcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top