I don't think I'll ever be happy tbh

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I feel so hollow right now, all I do is train to fight and lift heavy objects. I feel like something is missing in my life. I think even if I do get a gf or even wife and kids. I'll feel the same way really, the same empty hollow feeling. Tbh after uni and shit, I've considering joining the navy for some sense of purpose, but I'm not that sure really. I can realistically see myself as just ditching my wife and kids unexpectedly one day because I've had enough.

I just want something to fight for tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: falcon1, IMZLEGEND, noodlelover and 3 others
happiness lies in not wanting things. if ur not happy single, u wont be happy with a gf. learn amor fati and embracing ur fate. read a book or something, dont u have any hobbies that if u work on, ull be able to turn it into a career, or just anything fun really?

• Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
stoicismmax immediately

happiness lies in not wanting things. if ur not happy single, u wont be happy with a gf. learn amor fati and embracing ur fate. read a book or something, dont u have any hobbies that if u work on, ull be able to turn it into a career, or just anything fun really?
stoicismmax immediately
Jfl, I've read a fair amount of stoic books, I am an existentialist. It is hard living life knowing there is no meaning

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Deleted member 15305
  • JFL
Reactions: Lasko123 and FailedNormieManlet
i look unhapy in this pic ?

uve read stoicism books and u still cant be happy, and u mean to tell me ur nt???

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
You're low iq jfl, go read more philosophy

I like fighting, but it gives no meaning.

Lack of god, why do we live?
how do u define "meaning"?
do u have people to spend time with?

how do u define "meaning"?
do u have people to spend time with?
that isn't meaning lol. That's passing the time, sure I have fun, but people have higher spiritual needs. You have a wife and kids, raise a family and then? You still have no meaning, you're just passing the time. Before people had religion, and they were told their meaning was to get to heaven and to be closer to god. We don't have that anymore

that isn't meaning lol. That's passing the time, sure I have fun, but people have higher spiritual needs. You have a wife and kids, raise a family and then? You still have no meaning, you're just passing the time. Before people had religion, and they were told their meaning was to get to heaven and to be closer to god. We don't have that anymore
thats not "passing the time" , its called making memories. from the way u describe it, it doesnt seem like u enjoy doing that either. if u think religion can save u, get religion then?

thats not "passing the time" , its called making memories. from the way u describe it, it doesnt seem like u enjoy doing that either. if u think religion can save u, get religion then?
What is the point in making memories? And no, I'm too far gone for religion

uh,, enjoying??
and wdym too far gone?
So the meaning of life is to enjoy? Then why not shoot heroin all day?
I have no belief in god, nothing will convert me

So the meaning of life is to enjoy? Then why not shoot heroin all day?
I have no belief in god, nothing will convert me
"why not shoot heroin all day?"
isnt that what ur already doing right now? :lul::lul:
live in the present moment, dont think about the distant future then

Over

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
"why not shoot heroin all day?"
isnt that what ur already doing right now? :lul::lul:
live in the present moment, dont think about the distant future then
But now you're coping, you haven't given a meaning to life. You simply just say "for pleasure", so why not shoot heroin? You will be happy all the time, if theoretically you were given a constant supply of Heroin and you were to shoot it, do you think you would be happy?

What about if one day you were to wake up and a demon were to tell you "you will repeat the happiest day of your life, for the rest of your life" living the same events, same everything. Do you seriously think you would be happy? Ofc not, because you lack any meaning to life

brutal, I always feel happy

• +1
But now you're coping, you haven't given a meaning to life. You simply just say "for pleasure", so why not shoot heroin? You will be happy all the time, if theoretically you were given a constant supply of Heroin and you were to shoot it, do you think you would be happy?

What about if one day you were to wake up and a demon were to tell you "you will repeat the happiest day of your life, for the rest of your life" living the same events, same everything. Do you seriously think you would be happy? Ofc not, because you lack any meaning to life
im saying dont do drugs, u flippin addict. do u have a different hobby other than fighting?? do u not have dreams bro, of traveling the world or something? why dont u use what uve learnt from all that stoicism? if life in general has no meaning, then everyone should be as unhappy as u right?

what u need is to learn to be grateful and live in the present moment.

• JFL
im saying dont do drugs, u flippin addict. do u have a different hobby other than fighting?? do u not have dreams bro, of traveling the world or something? why dont u use what uve learnt from all that stoicism? if life in general has no meaning, then everyone should be as unhappy as u right?
Life has no meaning you need to accept that, people are unaware and don't think about shit like this nor do they ponder over philosophy. You're low IQ is showing as usual, what do you not understand, all those things you've listed are short term pleasures none of which give meaning?

Nietzsche provides an answer in telling us to better ourselves so we can advance humanity, and camus tells us to embrace the moment to accept the absurdity of our lives. Without a belief in god, people become depressed because they understand how meaningless life is

what u need is to learn to be grateful and live in the present moment.
Again, you are thinking of this in a crude manner, sure living in the present moment is okay but again to then cope with this, is to agree with saying life is meaningless

Again, you are thinking of this in a crude manner, sure living in the present moment is okay but again to then cope with this, is to agree with saying life is meaningless
okay nietzche, life is meaningless, but it is happy, so u shouldnt care.

You're low IQ is showing as usual
theres a reason they say that ignorance is bliss :feelsgood:

okay nietzche, life is meaningless, but it is happy, so u shouldnt care.
Happiness isn't the meaning of life, lacking any meaning and direction is what makes me empty. What do you not understand

I feel so hollow right now, all I do is train to fight and lift heavy objects. I feel like something is missing in my life. I think even if I do get a gf or even wife and kids. I'll feel the same way really, the same empty hollow feeling. Tbh after uni and shit, I've considering joining the navy for some sense of purpose, but I'm not that sure really. I can realistically see myself as just ditching my wife and kids unexpectedly one day because I've had enough.

I just want something to fight for tbh
Begin by signing up for a 10k race or marathon. Trust me.

Begin by signing up for a 10k race or marathon. Trust me.
I play sports competitvely, I appreciate the idea, but this is more spiritual than anything. I used to be deeply religious before but lost faith. Unsure on what to do tbh

That isn't true though, to get happiness you need meaning
what else is the meaning then? are u expecting there to be a general meaning of life for literally everyone on the planet? life's meaning changes from person to person and moment to moment. if ur looking for general meaning, then it is to be happy, which u claim u r right now, so ur living life properly. if ur looking for copes, as u call it, then find a new hobby

I play sports competitvely, I appreciate the idea, but this is more spiritual than anything. I used to be deeply religious before but lost faith. Unsure on what to do tbh
Walk with angels. But it can be dangerous. Pack well. Bring no technology though. Come as you are. But it can be dangerous. I wouldn't recommend such to the uninformed of harsh reality. The Amish have a tradition where the youngling approaching his 20 (or something, not 100 percent on that age part) mark, must set forth into the world of temptations for a short time. Rumspringa. This will determine his placement in the world. But my method is much, much older. Walking for thousands of miles is no easy task. But that agony and bliss lure THEM.

what else is the meaning then? are u expecting there to be a general meaning of life for literally everyone on the planet? life's meaning changes from person to person and moment to moment. if ur looking for general meaning, then it is to be happy, which u claim u r right now, so ur living life properly. if ur looking for copes, as u call it, then find a new hobby
I'm empty, I have nothing to fight for. I'm happy, but happiness is only temporary.
Walk with angels. But it can be dangerous. Pack well. Bring no technology though. Come as you are. But it can be dangerous. I wouldn't recommend such to the uninformed of harsh reality. The Amish have a tradition where the youngling approaching his 20 (or something, not 100 percent on that age part) mark, must set forth into the world of temptations for a short time. Rumspringa. This will determine his placement in the world. But my method is much, much older. Walking for thousands of miles is no easy task. But that agony and bliss lure THEM.
Ngl that sounds sort of based. I need some sort of weird obscure goal like walking 1000 miles or some shit. Some challenge

• Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Life isn't for braincels like you (and me). You'll always have the urge to end it, because you know that life's only purpose is surviving and reproducing. Only things that can save you is having a lot of money, being tall and very good looking or having tall and good looking kids. If you don't have any of these you'll always feel empty. Some people may be able to cope with videogames or hobbies, but that doesn't work for me. As time passes, things will getting worse and eventually you'll do it.

• +1
Do you talk with anyone during the day? The days I don't talk with anyone I feel very depressing (like today), but when I go to school I feel much better.

Do you talk with anyone during the day? The days I don't talk with anyone I feel very depressing (like today), but when I go to school I feel much better.
I only talk to family and sometimes friends

maybe life in general is bad, but our current life is so much better than everyone else's, so viewing things relatively, we should be extremely grateful

I'll probably delete my account in January. This forum only raises my cortisol levels.

starving african kids
They livemog me hard. They live a much more funnier, happier and fulfilling live than me. They're 24/7 socializacing in nature while I'm 24/7 in my room

I've considering joining the navy for some sense of purpopse
risking your life in war and potentially even dying for protecting a country filled with people who despise you, sounds like a good plan @OldVirgin @PingPong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323