I don't think I'll ever be happy tbh

risking your life in war and potentially even dying for protecting a country filled with people who despise you, sounds like a good plan @OldVirgin @PingPong
Navy reminds me of my sixth form tbh

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
I feel so hollow right now, all I do is train to fight and lift heavy objects. I feel like something is missing in my life. I think even if I do get a gf or even wife and kids. I'll feel the same way really, the same empty hollow feeling. Tbh after uni and shit, I've considering joining the navy for some sense of purpose, but I'm not that sure really. I can realistically see myself as just ditching my wife and kids unexpectedly one day because I've had enough.

I just want something to fight for tbh
ufc-max, you have nothing to lose anyway, just fight till you die, doesnt matter if your face will be disfigured cause you are a subhuman anyway @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Life: i look meaningless in this pic ?

I feel so hollow right now, all I do is train to fight and lift heavy objects. I feel like something is missing in my life. I think even if I do get a gf or even wife and kids. I'll feel the same way really, the same empty hollow feeling. Tbh after uni and shit, I've considering joining the navy for some sense of purpose, but I'm not that sure really. I can realistically see myself as just ditching my wife and kids unexpectedly one day because I've had enough.

I just want something to fight for tbh
Sounds like my life right now bro

that isn't meaning lol. That's passing the time, sure I have fun, but people have higher spiritual needs. You have a wife and kids, raise a family and then? You still have no meaning, you're just passing the time. Before people had religion, and they were told their meaning was to get to heaven and to be closer to god. We don't have that anymore
Getting into heaven isn't meaning it's a goal to attain a material thing (heaven) which one believes will yield a maximum emotional response. Having a goal that is real and not pretend is better.

I'm empty, I have nothing to fight for. I'm happy, but happiness is only temporary.

Ngl that sounds sort of based. I need some sort of weird obscure goal like walking 1000 miles or some shit. Some challenge
You need a bigger goal than wife and kids. I can think of plenty of goals that inspire me but I am not you. You will be inspired by different things. But here's some things that "may" interest you.

1. Read about the longevity escape velocity (or watch youtube videos), and watch videos on all of the updated science and progress towards reversing aging, and how fast it's happening. Then make it your goal to be alive, healthy, and wealthy enough to afford these technologies when they finally come out. After this is attained, you can do amazing things like travel into space to colonize and terra form new worlds. So much possibilities open up if we survive as technology progresses instead of dyeing in the blink of an eye.

2. Read books about the singularity and neural networks. Attempt to build An Ai that can automate away a job, and make billions of dollars.

3. Build An Ai girlfriend, to replace all cam girls. Make billions.

4. Became a world renounce hypnotist. Make people do silly funny things, and help people cure themselves of addictions, and see the world in a new way.

5. Find books that interest you and read. The more you know about the world, the more inspired you will become to create.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet