I don’t think I’ll ever do a complex, high paying job

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I genuinely do not think I’ll ever do a complex high paying job.

I don’t even think I’ll be able to do a middle class job which will inevitably be complex due to the setup of our society.

ADHD + LD = you will get beaten out by your productive, NT competition. Who are plentiful. Even on stims You cannot close the gap because of vital connections in your brain not being present.

The accommodations end in the capitalistic job market. Deadlines apply to everybody, workload is the same regardless of your condition. Shape up or ship out. The only ppl with adhd I’ve heard of succeeding typically had a mild form of it and were on stims. Severe adhd + LD = you’re out. I’ll probably be a welfare user

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
dnr

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
me either because low iq but i still have well paying job

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl and AlwaysHaveQuestions
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299 and Blackout.xl
110 isn't high even 115 isn't that's like 1 in 4
That’s above average, it’s not low. Not being high Iq doesn’t mean you’re low Iq

You comment on all my threads. You’re literally obsessed

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
Ofc not but having an IQ that high is hardly meaningful in today's society is my point

130+ or death
5.5 psl or death

giphy.gif

Not thinking of 130+. Only for the elite

What do you work as
Construction during summer I make good money but it is a job for guys who are low iq or people who have no education and i have both it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Construction during summer I make good money but it is a job for guys who are low iq or people who have no education and i have both it is what it is
I have an education and fucked up brain so I might as well do construction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
I have an education and fucked up brain so I might as well do construction
u should go to trade school instead construction is a dog shit job thats why it pays so much no way am I going to do that shit all my life

• +1
u should go to trade school instead construction is a dog shit job thats why it pays so much no way am I going to do that shit all my life
My parents said they’ll basically disown if I do that. Expect me to do an office job. Theyre retarded

• +1
My parents said they’ll basically disown if I do that. Expect me to do an office job. Theyre retarded
everyone looks down on blue collar workers because it is seen as a bum job no one says they want to be a electrician when they grow up even though they make good money

• +1
everyone looks down on blue collar workers because it is seen as a bum job no one says they want to be a electrician when they grow up even though they make good money
I have no choice at this point but to be blue collar. Office job shit isnt for me. Circumstances didn’t pan out for that

• +1
Learn a decent paying high demand trade and you'll be good for life. No point in trying to ascend in some corporation if you're not nt

• +1
Learn a decent paying high demand trade and you'll be good for life. No point in trying to ascend in some corporation if you're not nt
This is the truth. I tried to articulate this to my mom and she said Nah I’ll kick u out if u don’t go to college to get some business degree

Massive falio. I’ll do this shit for 2 years and then go into trades tbh. Might even be sooner if I flop in college

Dreading the day I have to become a wage slave at a soul-sucking job I hate. What a brutal existence. Rather ldar.

• Woah
did u start school yet? I might be gone after this week

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back