I don’t think you can be a slayer if people call you nice or quiet

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
Attractive people don’t get called nice or quiet, they get called chill and mysterious

• +1
Reactions: Madridista, LowTierVitoBss and ascension
nah thats just chronically online, There a lot of good/Nice boys that are attractive and slay because of their looks

• +1
Reactions: reek, ggg.tv🤫, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
Another water thread

Literally not contributing anything to this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and thegiganigga
nah thats just chronically online, There a lot of good/Nice boys that are attractive and slay because of their looks
“Chronically online” is always random and comes from a chronically online person

No such thing as a good nice boy slayer, can’t think of a single one

Did you just steal my thread? Lmao.

The reason being because attractive people are expected to be mean, but when normies notice that they aren’t mean and instead nice, they label them as “chill and laid back” instead of nice because only ugly people are nice

“Chronically online” is always random and comes from a chronically online person

No such thing as a good nice boy slayer, can’t think of a single one
If the good nice boy is good-looking, he will slay. If the boy has a trash personality but he is good-looking, he will slay.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
The reason being because attractive people are expected to be mean, but when normies notice that they aren’t mean and instead nice, they label them as “chill and laid back” instead of nice because only ugly people are nice
attractive people are expected to be nice wtf, thats literally the halo effect

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
Yeah u must be a millennial
im 19 💀💀💀 the major difference between slaying or not is good looks. if the guy is trash or nice is kinda irrelevant.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
thats true for niggers only

True, you know you're hot when women act submissive and quiet around you.

My square chin and broad jaw bring them right back to the age of stone era back when they would get brutally raped by high test cavemen unless they were part of a group.

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
True, you know you're hot when women act submissive and quiet around you.

My square chin and broad jaw bring them right back to the age of stone era back when they would get brutally raped by high test cavemen unless they were part of a group.
😭😭