I don't think you niggas realise how DAMAGED dating scene is because of Instagram (SUIFUEL)(ROPECELS DON'T ENTER)(HIGH IQ THREAD)

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
This ruled the world since the beginning of our species:

- Men give validation/attention to get sex
- Women give sex for man's validation/attention

Istockphoto 502019755 1024x1024

Now, what if we give women opportunity to get INFINITE attention, without having to give sex? This marks beginning of our downfall, this is the reason you are on this very forum, not because your maxilla is 0,75mm to the back.

Look up the girl from your school/work on Instagram, see how many followers she has.

Now check this:

Subject 1

Would you honestly say, she mogs you? No, she is PSL4, 5/10 as average as it gets, ALSO REMEMBER THAT SHE USES MAKEUP + FRAUDING FILTERS HERE, SO SHE LOOKS EVEN WORSE IRL

Her current follower count: 1183, and she gets 5 DMs A DAY from guys interested in her romantically.

Subject 2

This faggot has 18,1k followers, double the messages DAILY compared to above.

Now imagine what a girl with 10k, 20k followers get, imagine what 100k follower ukraine 18y/o stacy gets: a fucking atheletes and millionaires DMing her to come over to Dubai to their penthouse/yacht. Honestly ask yourself, how can average girl today NOT be narcissistic, if 1000 follower bitch gets 5 DMs DAILY? Now look up the girl you like on Instagram and tell me her follower count.

Look at yourself, and ask yourself: "what chance do I stand?"

Flat750x1000075fu5

Like, 95% of you are PSL4 or above, most of you probably have Instagram with some followers.

Only 20 years ago, girls like above would be within your reach for LTR, because people used to mate within friends group/school group/work group, now the world is opened for everyone.

2006739 5F9A4671 DB48 4A8E 8875 19C88B0C606E

It is fucked boyos, and worst thing is you cannot do much about it, I mean you can increase your value as a man (the only thing you can do), but you cannot stop simps from giving girls infinite attention.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 77932, Boxingfan, squirrelcel and 47 others
Women carry gold between their legs and they know it.Remember that when you are interacting with them.Puts shit into perspective in a second when you feel weirded out by everything

On top of having gold now they advertise it to the world lol

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: denthegodking, Deleted member 21646, Deleted member 19036 and 17 others
Saint hammudi warned us😔

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, HerpDerpson, Account and 1 other person
Women carry gold between their legs and they know it.Remember that when you are interacting with them.Puts shit into perspective in a second when you feel weirded out by everything

On top of having gold now they advertise it to the world lol
Society is gonna collapse, we will live in feminine dominated society, women are making 10's, 100's, even milions of dollars monthly from OnlyFans and other shit, meanwhile you wageslave.

Loneliness is going to eat us up, more and more men are incels, I also noticed redpill is spreading like a fire among normies irl I know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: denthegodking, Darwined, justinzayn and 17 others
tumblr_n05skoB3Cr1sjwxuio1_r1_400.gifv

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Darwined, Aladin, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 11 others
الماء

Case in point

Attachments

• 1657914460985.webm
    671.8 KB
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Darwined, cvzvvc and 16 others
"This ruled the world since the beginning of our species"

not really it's only been like this since the dawn of permanent agriculture and religious hierarchys

• Woah
Reactions: Over
Over for me:confused:

• So Sad
That’s why any man shouldn’t have remorse dumping a girl, or rejecting them. Ignoring or ghosting. Every single one you did this to, have done it 100 time more than yourself. Let them taste a lil bit of their own medicine. 👅

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: denthegodking and vaninskybird
That’s why any man shouldn’t have remorse dumping a girl, or rejecting them. Ignoring or ghosting. Every single one you did this to, have done it 100 time more than yourself. Let them taste a lil bit of their own medicine. 👅
I had legitimate nice conversations with girls from Tinder, and have them ghosting me without remorse.

I had girl I cuddled with on first date on a bench and have her ghost me.

Dude there is literally no hope no indicator that she likes you, she can dump you any moment

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: denthegodking, AlexanderTheGreat11, justinzayn and 9 others

Legit that's why No Social Media Chad's like Amnesia bang women way below their League. These Good looking famous guys are hooking up with Ig stacies & stacylites.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, AlexanderTheGreat11, justinzayn and 4 others

Legit that's why No Social Media Chad's like Amnesia bang women way below their League. These Good looking famous guys are hooking up with Ig stacies & stacylites.

i couldn't go through these estrogenic faggots yelling at each other from the beginning

yeah, its all status&money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18320

View attachment 1813453

Now, what if we give women opportunity to get INFINITE attention, without having to give sex? This marks beginning of our downfall, this is the reason you are on this very forum, not because your maxilla is 0,75mm to the back.

Look up the girl from your school/work on Instagram, see how many followers she has.

Now check this:

Subject 1
Would you honestly say, she mogs you? No, she is PSL4, 5/10 as average as it gets, ALSO REMEMBER THAT SHE USES MAKEUP + FRAUDING FILTERS HERE, SO SHE LOOKS EVEN WORSE IRL

Her current follower count: 1183, and she gets 5 DMs A DAY from guys interested in her romantically.

Subject 2

Now imagine what a girl with 10k, 20k followers get, imagine what 100k follower ukraine 18y/o stacy gets: a fucking atheletes and millionaires DMing her to come over to Dubai to their penthouse/yacht. Honestly ask yourself, how can average girl today NOT be narcissistic, if 1000 follower bitch gets 5 DMs DAILY? Now look up the girl you like on Instagram and tell me her follower count.

View attachment 1813466

Like, 95% of you are PSL4 or above, most of you probably have Instagram with some followers.

Only 20 years ago, girls like above would be within your reach for LTR, because people used to mate within friends group/school group/work group, now the world is opened for everyone.

View attachment 1813470

It is fucked boyos, and worst thing is you cannot do much about it, I mean you can increase your value as a man (the only thing you can do), but you cannot stop simps from giving girls infinite attention.
View attachment 1813473
View attachment 1813471

sadly is fucking true I saw the difference compared the birthday of my cousin compared of mine and honestly that shit made me mad.

Sad A Christmas Story GIF by filmeditor

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, gymmaxedhorse, Lmao and 1 other person
sadly is fucking true I saw the difference compared the birthday of my cousin compared of mine and honestly that shit made me mad.

Sad A Christmas Story GIF by filmeditor
honestly this is the reason why we are seeing big spike of "sigma male" meme recently, you know these tiktoks "just focus on yourself", "get back to the grind", "see you at the gym", more and more men are taking the redpill :redpill:, it came to a point in which I have irl coworker friend that I can talk to with PSL autism slurs like "mogged" or "its over", because he knows the redpill, he knows dating is fucked.

Men are waking up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: denthegodking, justinzayn, Deleted member 21597 and 7 others
nah, the rules are the same. if you're a legit gl guy you can just walk up there and ask for sex. otherwise you're overrating yourself. girls will always crave sexual contact no matter how much validation they get

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
The ultimate ER would be to go ER on the Zuck and a bunch of ig technicians/people working at IG

honestly this is the reason why we are seeing big spike of "sigma male" meme recently, you know these tiktoks "just focus on yourself", "get back to the grind", "see you at the gym", more and more men are taking the redpill :redpill:, it came to a point in which I have irl coworker friend that I can talk to with PSL autism slurs like "mogged" or "its over", because he knows the redpill, he knows dating is fucked.

Men are waking up.
Nothings gonna change as long as you have the reddit soys and similar idiots simping for 4/10 roasties

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking, Niklaus Mikaelson, justinzayn and 7 others
id give those ladies a 4 at best holy fuck its over. 18k followers for girls who are literally worse than the shit i see on average. OVER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: denthegodking, AlexanderTheGreat11, justinzayn and 12 others

been saying this for ages. instagram is the main dating app (also 50:50 male to female)

but no one on here is NT enough to realize and sticks on 9:1 male to female dating apps and complains theyre incel lol

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Growth Plate, Ken and 3 others

View attachment 1813453

Now check this:

Subject 1

Subject 2

View attachment 1813466

View attachment 1813470

View attachment 1813473
View attachment 1813471

This is all very true which is why you need to be in the top percent of men who women instead approach.

I get approached both on dating apps (obviously)
Ddfd9d0fad25f153ae8d7474657e004e

But also on instagram where on many occasions they've asked for my snapchat just to then send nudes and saying we should meet etc. I'm not going to pretend like this is very day though and i don't have a super high amount of followers as my account started out as an extreme sports one before i took the lookspill.

The problem with this though from my experience is that these women have all been very "easy" and not very validating.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 21620, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
This is all very true which is why you need to be in the top percent of men who women instead approach.

I get approached both on dating apps (obviously)
View attachment 1814200
But also on instagram where on many occasions they've asked for my snapchat just to then send nudes and saying we should meet etc. I'm not going to pretend like this is very day though and i don't have a super high amount of followers as my account started out as an extreme sports one before i took the lookspill.
View attachment 1814204

The problem with this though from my experience is that these women have all been very "easy" and not very validating.
you think you could land an mtb whos rich and famous?

I've had an acc on instagram with a similar following for 7 years and 1 dm total from a 3/10 girl. Now I will say I'm a 3.5/10 or so if softmaxxed but still dms daily for a 4/5 is brutal to see

• +1
been saying this for ages. instagram is the main dating app (also 50:50 male to female)

but no one on here is NT enough to realize and sticks on 9:1 male to female dating apps and complains theyre incel lol
NTpill is a knife to my heart. IG is best dating app in the world, and we are not NT enough to use it because no friends no pictures no followers.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn, vaninskybird, Deleted member 18153 and 8 others

absolutely over

muh looksmaxxing. you need giga status AND good looks to run shit. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: denthegodking, Deleted member 17920, justinzayn and 7 others
Just play the numbers game tbh.

you think you could land an mtb whos rich and famous?
After surgery Maybe, but most celebs want to date other celebs especially girls due to their nature of wanting someone with more power.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Over
Having your pictures seen by strangers all over the world was something celebrities experienced. Now every single woman regardless of her psl can feel like a sex symbol on the cover of magazine every day.
It's gone out of control

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking, justinzayn, vaninskybird and 4 others
dnr tbh

"ropecels" :lul:

Most women I know around my age all have 1000+ followers, these are regular girls 3.5-4.5PSL skinny fat or average bodies, they are inundated with dating oppurtunities, I know some who have even deleted their IG and made a private one due to too much validation, it’s so over.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: denthegodking, justinzayn, vaninskybird and 5 others
I know some who have even deleted their IG and made a private one due to too much validation, it’s so over.
It’s so fucked up. If you’re a woman and don’t have IG you’re legit bacteria IQ. Just post pictures, get infinite validation build up follower count and sell sponsored posts for easy money jfl then make onlyfans and become millionaire, it’s so fucking easy, every girl who is PSL5 and above and isn’t millionaire in 2022 is a fucking retard

• +1
It’s so fucked up. If you’re a woman and don’t have IG you’re legit bacteria IQ. Just post pictures, get infinite validation build up follower count and sell sponsored posts for easy money jfl then make onlyfans and become millionaire, it’s so fucking easy, every girl who is PSL5 and above and isn’t millionaire in 2022 is a fucking retard
I occasionally go on tiktoks of girls in my area who don’t have much followers and call them ugly, just to counteract the simps in their comments. It ain’t much but it’s honest work. Have to at least try to keep these whores in my city humble.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: denthegodking, justinzayn, Deleted member 21646 and 8 others
I occasionally go on tiktoks of girls in my area who don’t have much followers and call them ugly, just to counteract the simps in their comments. It ain’t much but it’s honest work. Have to at least try to keep these whores in my city humble.
You are very high iq. I'm downloading tiktok just to join your efforts.
We have to fight back no matter how insignificant we are in this jewish empire.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: denthegodking, justinzayn, vaninskybird and 3 others
How is someone supposed to compete with that shit :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: denthegodking and Over
I had legitimate nice conversations with girls from Tinder, and have them ghosting me without remorse.

I had girl I cuddled with on first date on a bench and have her ghost me.

Dude there is literally no hope no indicator that she likes you, she can dump you any moment

There are guys who have been married for 20 years and suddenly Chad comes along and she starts ghosting you. The only way you are going to be able to communicate with her is through her lawyer. So literally even 20 years of marriage don't really indicate that she likes you.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
How is someone supposed to compete with that shit :feelswhy:

Not at all. This is why you guys should all give up and become wizards 🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️ like me. Otherwise you will be used, abused and wallet raped like there's no tomorrow. Actually you could just get a findom and pay her for spitting in your face. You'd probably be better off still. Dating is fucking BRUTAL these days.

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Over
You are very high iq. I'm downloading tiktok just to join your efforts.
We have to fight back no matter how insignificant we are in this jewish empire.
Won’t do much, I think from their perspective it doesn’t even destroy their ego or self esteem, it’s just “being weirdo” for them, because 1 guy says she is ugly and then she gets 5 DMs about date, and at least 10 people calling her beautiful under IG posts or TikToks or on tinder, it’s 1 insult vs 20 compliments - it doesn’t do anything really, she just thinks “lol what a weirdo incel” instead of “what? No I’m not ugly pls don’t call me that”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and CEO of Sex
Won’t do much, I think from their perspective it doesn’t even destroy their ego or self esteem, it’s just “being weirdo” for them, because 1 guy says she is ugly and then she gets 5 DMs about date, and at least 10 people calling her beautiful under IG posts or TikToks or on tinder, it’s 1 insult vs 20 compliments - it doesn’t do anything really, she just thinks “lol what a weirdo incel” instead of “what? No I’m not ugly pls don’t call me that”
Yeah you’re right probably, but I go about it a different way. Like if I see some faggot say shit like “omg u are so beautiful how do you have so few followers” I say that if she was actually as good looking as he says, she’d have more followers just like all good looking girls do. Or I say “she’s nothing compared to her sister” if the whore has a sister. I think it makes them think about it a little bit, considering they always del my comments and block me and some even delete the videos I comment under

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: denthegodking, gymmaxedhorse and Over
Yeah you’re right probably, but I go about it a different way. Like if I see some faggot say shit like “omg u are so beautiful how do you have so few followers” I say that if she was actually as good looking as he says, she’d have more followers just like all good looking girls do. Or I say “she’s nothing compared to her sister” if the whore has a sister. I think it makes them think about it a little bit, considering they always del my comments and block me and some even delete the videos I comment under
Mashallah

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrazilianLooksmaxxer, vaninskybird, fogdart and 1 other person
Most based thread I read in a while
BOTB content (y)

• Woah
A girl (above average but not great) I knew used to show me simps bombarding her DMs. A lot of dudes in 30s and even 40s, some with fancy clothes and attributes of higher income, absolutely humiliated themselves in conversations, with things like "you said no but no means yes in women language, you need a strong man. Like me...Please respond", "wanna know how it feels in sex with mature, experienced man?" and kept appearing and appearing.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: denthegodking, SwissArms, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
A girl (above average but not great) I knew used to show me simps bombarding her DMs. A lot of dudes in 30s and even 40s, some with fancy clothes and attributes of higher income, absolutely humiliated themselves in conversations, with things like "you said no but no means yes in women language, you need a strong man. Like me...Please respond", "wanna know how it feels in sex with mature, experienced man?" and kept appearing and appearing.
Brutal for this delusional men, all they do is shot themselves and millions of other men in the leg and make the digital world even more or a Chad monopoly

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: denthegodking, Deleted member 21620, Mr.Proper and 1 other person
younger generation of men is getting redpilled, it's the oldcels 30+ 40+ who do most simping I think

• +1
Reactions: BrazilianLooksmaxxer, Deleted member 21620 and Mr.Proper

View attachment 1813453

Now check this:

Subject 1

Subject 2

View attachment 1813466

View attachment 1813470

View attachment 1813473
View attachment 1813471

The first girl is HTB+. Not PSL 4 lol.

You are only focusing on the attractive girls. Average and ugly girls do not get much attention.

social media fucked everything up

• +1