I don't understand the bizarre ideas many muslims have about Israel

You clearly know nothing about Israel or Palestine. Most Palestinian leaders are secular nationalists not Islamist- only in Gaza

1. Majority of jews are good people
2bfq9t

2. Nuking Israel is impossible cause of tons of reasons
2bfq9t

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
Nah, Putin is (((controlled opposition)))
Maybe but it make sense why Putin would support Israel. A quarter of Israelis are Russian citizens and most Russian businesses are actually based in Israel

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
Israel has nukes so its impossible

Israel is literally MUCH SMALLER than NEW YORK alone

they want every piece bro :feelsuhh:
I’ve lived in Israel it’s the size of New Jersey ngl

• Woah
Reactions: Lolcel and Architect
(((Allegedly)))
Israel probably wouldn’t use it on their neighbours since they would get blown up too. Maybe Iran is the closest target? Or turkey

I’ve lived in Israel it’s the size of New Jersey ngl
israel is ridiculously small while the arabs has 22 huge countries but they still bark over some tiny piece with 100+ nukes, just stop the joke already and make the world a better place :heart:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10107
Nah, Putin is (((controlled opposition)))
Jesus. Is there any country who isn't on (((their))) side?

• +1
everyone expected ww3 to be usa vs russia or some shit like that but its always the jews bro

Israel has nukes so its impossible
There are ways to defeat that

The muslim countries must develop technology to defend themselves from it (The USA has projects of that nature)

Saudi and Iran are investing on their armies, also Pakistan, also Morocco in the last years, i hope they can develop that technology in the future

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and ToursOverBoyo2020
There are ways to defeat that

The muslim countries must develop technology to defend themselves from it (The USA has projects of that nature)

Saudi and Iran are investing on their armies, also Pakistan, also Morocco in the last years, i hope they can develop that technology in the future
There is no concrete technologies to defend againts modern nukes, only againts old school ones

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and ToursOverBoyo2020
There is no concrete technologies to defend againts modern nukes, only againts old school ones
Hmmmm, is a very interesting subject my brother, never got deep on it

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
israel is ridiculously small while the arabs has 22 huge countries but they still bark over some tiny piece with 100+ nukes, just stop the joke already and make the world a better place :heart:
It’s mainly the contested sites of Hebron and Jerusalem
@ToursOverBoyo2020 will probably agree that most Israelis don’t really care about Gaza nor do Palestinians care about Tel Aviv

• +1
"Palestine should accept being annexed"

Are you on your sound mind my beloved brother? Why should a woman living in Sheikh Jarraj from a time which outdates the creation of the state of Israel, leave her house for the sake of a jew from Brooklyn to occupy it?

This is the defeatist mentality they want to imposse on us since decades ago.

I say "We live for Allah and we die for Allah", and as our brothers in Palestine say "By ruh, by dam, nafdik ya Aqsa" (With our soul, with our blood, we sacrifice for you Oh Aqsa)

I prefer to die as a shahid (martyr) than to accept such an humilliation, imagine if it was your mother or my mother the one who was kicked out, verily we would despise such acts.
It represents more than just what seems to be common sense. Logic would dictate that the Palestinians should shut their mouths and let the Israelis do whatever they want, but it's clear as day that Israelis have a Jewish superiority complex that leads them to thinking they can simply evict anyone living somewhere for the purpose of letting settlers take over. And Arabs being the most honor-driven group of humans, can't let their dignity be taken away easily, thus you see them launching hundreds of rockets at Israel just to protest the actions being done.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Baldingman1998, Lolcel and 3 others
will somebody just go to EE, find a soviet nuclear silo, and get rid of them already?

low iq muslims just cant give up
muh allah

You clearly know nothing about Israel or Palestine. Most Palestinian leaders are secular nationalists not Islamist- only in Gaza
I definetly don't agree brother

I believe like half of Fatah voters are also pro Islam

I mean just look at the polls in the most westernized countries of the muslim world like Morocco are for Sharia, but again, i guess it's a deeper subject
It represents more than just what seems to be common sense. Logic would dictate that the Palestinians should shut their mouths and let the Israelis do whatever they want, but it's clear as day that Israelis have a Jewish superiority complex that leads them to thinking they can simply evict anyone living somewhere for the purpose of letting settlers take over. And Arabs being the most honor-driven group of humans, can't let their dignity be taken away easily, thus you see them launching hundreds of rockets at Israel just to protest the actions being done.
Yes brother, i agree with you. Life is not just about money, power etc, it is waaaay more subjective and emotional than what people think.

Is like thinking that a football game can be won just by the coach, and assuming that the rest will do exactly what they are told. Of course life is not like that

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Deleted member 10913, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 1 other person
I definetly don't agree brother

I believe like half of Fatah voters are also pro Islam

I mean just look at the polls in the most westernized countries of the muslim world like Morocco are for Sharia, but again, i guess it's a deeper subject

Yes brother, i agree with you. Life is not just about money, power etc, it is waaaay more subjective and emotional than what people think.

Is like thinking that a football game can be won just by the coach, and assuming that the rest will do exactly what they are told. Of course life is not like that
If Israel takes things too far with Gaza they will have to face their worst enemies up north again. Probably the main deterrent that keeps them from not destroying the whole of the gaza strip in one week is the fear of Lebanese intervention

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, ToursOverBoyo2020, ThatDjangoWalk and 1 other person
Probably the main deterrent that keeps them from not destroying the whole of the gaza strip in one week is the fear of Lebanese intervention
Yes, that. not the reaction of the whole world, because they can't destroy both in 3 hours.

Yes, that. not the reaction of the whole world, because they can't destroy both in 3 hours.
They don't give a fuck about the reaction of the world

They don't give a fuck about the reaction of the world
if they didn't care they would destroy both gaza and their friends in the north in probably 2 hours what are you talking about

israel vs this 2 garrisons isn't really a match you do know what

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10107
Hezbollah defeated Isr*el in both 2000 and 2006.

• +1
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk
If Israel takes things too far with Gaza they will have to face their worst enemies up north again. Probably the main deterrent that keeps them from not destroying the whole of the gaza strip in one week is the fear of Lebanese intervention
Israel is the 11th most powerful military on earth

if they didn't care they would destroy both gaza and their friends in the north in probably 2 hours what are you talking about

israel vs this 2 garrisons isn't really a match you do know what
Bruh. I don't think you realize how powerful Hezbollah is. If a war with them occured it would not be over ever until a nuke is used in which case it would mean all out direct confrontation with Iran. I.e world war, you'd be surprised how sensitive this Palestinian issue can be

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, ThatDjangoWalk and ToursOverBoyo2020
Hezbollah defeated Isr*el in both 2000 and 2006.
That's true. but it's because israel can't use full force because they hide around civilians. but imagine a world where israel doesn't give a fuck about the reaction of the world and just want to get it over with, you think they couldn't destroy hamas and Hezbollah in 2 hours? they don't have the power? of course they do, they just can't use it out of fear of the world, israel is a country, not a terrorist organization, they can't explain doing that.

Bruh. I don't think you realize how powerful Hezbollah is. If a war with them occured it would not be over ever until a nuke is used in which case it would mean all out direct confrontation with Iran. I.e world war, you'd be surprised how sensitive this Palestinian issue can be
Yup, Hezbollah defeated them in both 2000 and 2006. If US weren't to intervene the combined forces of Hezbollah, Syria, and Iran would free Palestine.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, CupOfCoffee and Architect
Yup, Hezbollah defeated them in both 2000 and 2006. If US weren't to intervene the combined forces of Hezbollah, Syria, and Iran would free Palestine.
@TsarTsar444 that answer your thread. this baboon iq loop thinking Hezbollah could remove the jews from israel :feelsuhh:

That's true. but it's because israel can't use full force because they hide around civilians. but imagine a world where israel doesn't give a fuck about the reaction of the world and just want to get it over with, you think they couldn't destroy hamas and Hezbollah in 2 hours? they don't have the power? of course they do, they just can't use it out of fear of the world, israel is a country, not a terrorist organization, they can't explain doing that.
Nope, Isr*el isn't a county, it's a terrorist camp.

@TsarTsar444 that answer your thread. this baboon iq loop thinking Hezbollah could remove the jews from israel :feelsuhh:
They can't "remove" them from Israel. But the damage done could potentially ruin then completely. And yes in 2006 they clearly were unsuccessful in their attempt to punish Hezbollah. Extremely unsuccessful

• +1
I didn't say Hezbollah by themselves. I said the combined forces of the pro Iranian camp would free Palestine if not for US intervention. There's a reason why the US fights all of Isr*el's wars.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Lebanon is a weak state with no military, our country is more worried about Iran

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee