I don't understand the bizarre ideas many muslims have about Israel

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
My family is furious about what Israel is doing right now, my uncle is debating how if all muslims united they could crush Israel jfl the delusions when Israel has nukes, thats a pipe dream. When i told him about nukes he said doesn't matter Pakistan has nukes as well jfl just sounds so dumb, yeah bro just nuked a small country just for all muslim countries to get nuked back, makes great sense bro. This is the equivalent go saying cut of the whole hand if one finger is dysfunctional.

Honestly i don't get this conflict with Israel, just looks stupid as hell for no reason. Palestine should just accept being annexed, Israel already is 25% muslim and it all is fine.

Fighting with Israel and high iq jews is giga pointless, muslim countries should aim to get along with Israel super well and Palestine should unite with Israel

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 10987, Yuya Moggershima and 16 others
tsertser :p

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 10987
Palestine will team up with Iran Russia and China

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 10987, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
tsertser911 :p
| suicide bomber | MUSLIMcel |

i feel like this conflict will never be resolved

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 10524, .👽. and 1 other person
My family is furious about what Israel is doing right now, my uncle is debating how if all muslims united they could crush Israel jfl the delusions when Israel has nukes, thats a pipe dream. When i told him about nukes he said doesn't matter Pakistan has nukes as well jfl just sounds so dumb, yeah bro just nuked a small country just for all muslim countries to get nuked back, makes great sense bro. This is the equivalent go saying cut of the whole hand if one finger is dysfunctional.

Honestly i don't get this conflict with Israel, just looks stupid as hell for no reason. Palestine should just accept being annexed, Israel already is 25% muslim and it all is fine.

Fighting with Israel and high iq jews is giga pointless, muslim countries should aim to get along with Israel super well and Palestine should unite with Israel
hey where is your pfp from? also i'm israeli so it'd be interesting to talk :soy:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Deleted member 10987, ilyess and 3 others
Interesting how it only gets so much media coverage now, this shit has been going on for a while,
it just wasn't as boiling

its pretty the arabs having an ego trip, and like to cuckhold us, since our government in reality,
doesn't do any action, they have sent thousands of rockets in the last 3-4 years and we didn't do shit about it
so the arabs feel great.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 10524
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10524
i feel like this conflict will never be resolved
it will never be solved because our government is cucked asf,
we are being portrayed as genociders in the outside world, while in reality we act like
bunch of soys and give them money, don't react when they send rocket to us and put
soldiers who kill terrorists in jail

• Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444
it will never be solved because our government is cucked asf,
we are being portrayed as genociders in the outside world, while in reality we act like
bunch of soys and give them money, don't react when they send rocket to us and put
soldiers who kill terrorists in jail
What about settlers randomly telling Palestinians that their homes are now jewish and then they kick thek out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 10913 and Albeacho
What about settlers randomly telling Palestinians that their homes are now jewish and then they kick thek out
It doesn't happen, there illegal settlements but they build homes on occupied territories, not kick them out
also the government slowly starts to take action against those which it shouldn't in my opinion

They will never show israelis dying in the media, but they will cherry-pick crying Palestinian children having anxiety
and dead people (which are sometimes just acting) which was a result of israel bombing areas with rockets in them,
everything you have been told about Israel is a cope, its a non-functioning, soy nation which
doesn't fight back, both militarily, and we don't spread propaganda as well, in fact it seems like
propaganda sources say that we spread propaganda :lul:

They teach us in the public secular schools here to be friends with arabs, and not be racist, and that
we should be together

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 13713, thickdickdaddy27 and 1 other person
He isn't wrong tho
Israel could be nuked and go out of existence in 1 minute

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 2632
He isn't wrong tho
1. Majority of jews are good people
2. Nuking Israel is impossible cause of tons of reasons

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ilyess, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
Saudi Arabia would never go to war with Israel just for the sake of this
Pakistan has nukes (the only Muslim country to have) but even it wouldn't start something
Jfl a while ago due to France blasphemy, the public was saying to start a war with France too :lul:

This Israel Palestine conflict has been lingering for way too long
Its the same conflict as Kashmir between Pakistan and India

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and TsarTsar444
Saudi Arabia would never go to war with Israel just for the sake of this
Pakistan has nukes (the only Muslim country to have) but even it wouldn't start something
Jfl a while ago due to France blasphemy, the public was saying to start a war with France too :lul:

This Israel Palestine conflict has been lingering for way too long
Its the same conflict as Kashmir between Pakistan and India
Extremely retarded conflict tbh, Arab nations are larps anyways. Syria, Palestine, Iraq and fake ethnicities made after Sykes Pikot agreement after ww1. Palestine should be annexed by Jordan, and Gaza should go to Israel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, never_lucky, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
"Palestine should accept being annexed"

Are you on your sound mind my beloved brother? Why should a woman living in Sheikh Jarraj from a time which outdates the creation of the state of Israel, leave her house for the sake of a jew from Brooklyn to occupy it?

This is the defeatist mentality they want to imposse on us since decades ago.

I say "We live for Allah and we die for Allah", and as our brothers in Palestine say "By ruh, by dam, nafdik ya Aqsa" (With our soul, with our blood, we sacrifice for you Oh Aqsa)

I prefer to die as a shahid (martyr) than to accept such an humilliation, imagine if it was your mother or my mother the one who was kicked out, verily we would despise such acts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: never_lucky, Uglybrazilian, Baldingman1998 and 10 others
He isn't wrong tho
Israel has nukes so its probably not the best idea,
and on top of that its not in their interest because there many holy sites in Israel for muslims
and also for christians which will make the reaction from the western world even bigger

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Extremely retarded conflict tbh, Arab nations are larps anyways. Syria, Palestine, Iraq and fake ethnicities made after Sykes Pikot agreement after ww1. Palestine should be annexed by Jordan, and Gaza should go to Israel
Never though that I would read in this forum something so based, majority of them are Levant arabs
also tbh many israelis are larping jews, many Russians are only like 10% jewish but wanted to move in the 90s to Israel
because Russia was fucked up, and so are many Mizrahi jews

• +1
I would love to see these countries nuking each other

Are you on your sound mind my beloved brother? Why should a woman living in Sheikh Jarraj from a time which outdates the creation of the state of Israel, leave her house for the sake of a jew from Brooklyn to occupy it?
This is something completely different tho. Israel already is 20% muslim and there muslims arent treated worse or have their homes stolen. I have no clue how true the whole stealing homes is in the first place, the only place i see that is propaganda Instagram posts or Al Jezera which is very biased for Palestine. Honestly i just want supreme justice and not picking sides based on tribal aleignence

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

:soy:

• JFL
Tbh i dont know much about the history of Ghaza conflict but apparently Israel has Muslim population too and it isnt as islamophobic and Jewphobic most muslims are

What happened to Muslims in Ughyur in China and then no Muslim batted an eye

Saddens me as a Muslim that West is progressing as we are speaking while Muslims in East in the different parts of world are in these same situations everywhere for some reason...

Bear in mind they have a ton of villages and towns in non west bank territory and they got free resources free money they were treated even better then jewish immigrants coming into the country. The crime rates in those cities are much higher and shootings daily from like Umm Al-Fahm. So they have a ton of villages and territory in Israel too, and West Bank is Israeli territory technically so I don't think it's too wrong for them to have Jewish settlements there. The house stealing is kinda bad though I guess, if you say Palestinans are treated bad you are immediately considered far left in israel. they are treated alright tho and lots of propaganda

• Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Now what we need is some muslim rulers to start making the right decisions. Some weeks ago Saudi and Iran started to improve relations, the Palestinians are asking Pakistan to intervene and defend Al Aqsa, Erdogan has threathened Israel with the most severe punishment.

We need some clear cut borders to be made for Palestine, with a decent army defending them. I hope Pakistan or someone send some troops to the West Bank, then we can move on Insha Allah

This is something completely different tho. Israel already is 20% muslim and there muslims are treated worse or have their homes stolen. I have no clue how true the whole stealing homes is in the first place, the only place i see that is propaganda Instagram posts or Al Jezera which is very biased for Palestine. Honestly i just want supreme justice and not picking sides based on tribal aleignence
It is completely true my brother, they are kicking out Palestinians from their homes. We have too many videos of it, even Israelis occupying Palestinian homes Ad Hoc. This is something recognized by everyone, even the international community, UN, etc, is as undeniable as the fact that the earth is round.

Don't let them pollute you with strange ideas, know that our Palestinian brothers would leave their life for any muslim in the world, Hamas is launching rockets on Israel even when they know they are going to be attacked and killed in greater numbers, that is the mentality of our pious predecessors which made a bunch of Arab tribes which were disputing against each other to in a matter of 80 years put one foot in Al Andalus and the other in China, while defeating the 2 greatest empires of the world at the same time.

We can't betray our brothers, don't let modern politics trick you' these people do everything gradually, everything they say has sutil messages. When Israelis kick out Palestinians from their homes they call it "clashes", when Hamas retaliates they call it "Terrorism", when Israel attacks Gaza they call it "Self Defense"

Don't let them play their cards, as Allah said in the Qur'an my Bosnian brother (interpretation of the meaning): "Surely, Shaitan is an enemy to you, so take him as an enemy"

They want you and others like the europeans to get lost in the moment, and make confussion be spread among themselves, so that no one takes them as an enemy, and when you realized what just happened, it is too late and you have to negotiate with them. The same occurred among arabs in 1948 and 1967.

Is like negotiating for a Pizza while one of the parties is eating it at the same time

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 10913 and 2 others

Fighting with Israel and high iq jews is giga pointless

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 10524 and 2 others
i think you are delusional brother
No bro hahaha, i'm not saying invading or something hahaha, i'm just saying that they need to negotiate all in to have some presence there in the future, even if it's minimal

I know that nowadays that is a very difficult thing to achieve

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 10913 and ChristianChad
arab nationalism sounds kinda based and unity is awesome but that'd mean israel getting buttfucked

No bro hahaha, i'm not saying invading or something hahaha, i'm just saying that they need to negotiate all in to have some presence there in the future, even if it's minimal

I know that nowadays that is a very difficult thing to achieve
for Pakistan to station troops in the West Bank... well that'd go against every interest of theirs and does not fit the geopolitical climate, Israel would never in a hundred years agree aswell. Pakistan have no reason to do so anyway.
maybe you mean like a national guard ?

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and ThatDjangoWalk
for Pakistan to station troops in the West Bank... well that'd go against every interest of theirs and does not fit the geopolitical climate, Israel would never in a hundred years agree aswell. Pakistan have no reason to do so anyway.
maybe you mean like a national guard ?
Excatly brother, just some presence by name, a good beggining for us. It is difficult but we must do it somehow

there a lot of Russians in Israel
Russia and China support things like Hezboallah and some Gaza stuff tho
Aren't they with iran tho? Who are with palestine

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 10913
Death is not the end, it is just the beggining

Much love brother Lutte (i don't know if you was sarcastic or not, but anyways what you said is what i feel in my heart brother, May Allah reward you for it and guide you and us to the straight path)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 10913, ilyess and 2 others
Excatly brother, just some presence by name, a good beggining for us. It is difficult but we must do it somehow
the friendliness of your attitude is appreciated, we obviously come from different backgrounds but we live in a single world :) God bless you akhi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and ThatDjangoWalk
They are for the money, and iran buys, and iran with palestine. russia and china doesn't give a single fuck about iran or the arabs..it's all business.

if youre talking about russia and china, the other possible question is pretty clear.

• +1
They are for the money, and iran buys, and iran with palestine. russia and china doesn't give a single fuck about iran or the arabs..it's all business.
*geopolitics

• JFL
the friendliness of your attitude is appreciated, we obviously come from different backgrounds but we live in a single world :) God bless you akhi
May Allah protect you and us and guide you and us

By the way Allah comes from the Arabic Al Ilah (The Deity or The God), in Hebrew is Elohim, in Arameic it was Alaha until the Arabic replaced it with Allah

Just wanted to clarify it because some people thnk that Allah does not mean "The Only God" or something

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Lolcel
OP is a self hating Muslim. Yeah bro Muslims should just let Jews wipe them out. Yeah no.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Lolcel
*geopolitics
same shit bro

also your thread is literally basic common sense, israel has a suicide bomb (nukes) ready for whatever at any time, if israel go down so are all the other arab nations, so i don't see the point of it. it's pure rage and low iq at stack. the arab countries kind of get it now, the only broken piece are iran and her garrisons.

• +1
Never though that I would read in this forum something so based, majority of them are Levant arabs
also tbh many israelis are larping jews, many Russians are only like 10% jewish but wanted to move in the 90s to Israel
because Russia was fucked up, and so are many Mizrahi jews
Indeed, I have a few cousins who are not Jewish at all but since they’re great great grandfather was Jewish they’re allowed Israeli citizenship. I’ve heard lots of Russians will buy fake Jewish documents to try and move to Israel.
Israel has done bad things but Israel exists and won’t go. The Palestinian leaders like Abu Mazen don’t want peace either since they get lots of money. Likud wanted peace once but not anymore

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 7901
  • JFL
Nah, Putin is (((controlled opposition)))