i dont understand whats wrong about liking female appearance (only)

juste

juste

whats so bad about that??

Nothing, thats where all their value lies anyways

• Woah
Reactions: juste
Incel trait

• JFL
whats so bad about that??
Because liking only the appearance is seemed as superficial, but I don't think women can give to men what they were ever since childhood indoctrinated to want: real love like in fiction

• Hmm...
Because liking only the appearance is seemed as superficial, but I don't think women can give to men what they were ever since childhood indoctrinated to want: real love like in fiction
didnt understand that

you mean that by me not having female interactions is the reason of saying i dont like anything else?

let me know better...
Yeah tbf I was the same when I was in secondary school, because I went to an all boys school

• JFL
Yeah tbf I was the same when I was in secondary school, because I went to an all boys school
probably legit
i think this life made me this way..

• JFL
It’s better like that imo
i have a feel that i m not like that in reality
im social with women and normal

not acting better
not tricking them
not belittle them

didnt understand that
After knowing the blackpill, you just know that there isn't such a thing as romantic love like movies show you.

So, many in here think that appearence is all that matters since they can't get real love, also, because the so callled "love" they receive can only be received if they meet a certain degree of appearance.

Normies disagree and think that we are wrong because they still because in love

• +1
After knowing the blackpill, you just know that there isn't such a thing as romantic love like movies show you.

So, many in here think that appearence is all that matters since they can't get real love, also, because the so callled "love" they receive can only be received if they meet a certain degree of appearance.

Normies disagree and think that we are wrong because they still because in love
a legit comment

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212

Users who are viewing this thread

Back