I don't understand why incels and mgtow don't get along

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Both are against feminism, gynocentrism, hypergamy, betabuxxing, simping and cuckholding. The only difference between them, as far as can tell, is that incels are obsessed with female validation, attributing their entire life misery to lack of female attention, while mgtow claim, or pretend not to care about female validation anymore, instead they try to focus on being successful in other aspects of life.

I admit that most mgtow guys are incels coping (maybe except for some ex-chads who got divorce raped and disappeared with foids). But what else should they do, if they're hopeless with no potential? Simping? Betabuxxing? Or just give up on everything and LDAR?

If you still have potential then looksmaxing is a way to go, if not, I don't think mgtow is really a bad choice compared to rotting.

Overall I find mgtow is a very positive movement : less simps / cucks for foids, less competition for looksmaxxers. Besides, their ideology is basically against gynocentrism.

Incels are obsessed with being losers and MGTOW's are obsessed with pretending to be winners.

Thus they cannot co-exist.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, DidntRead, InZayn and 1 other person
Because mgtows think that they are above incels when they are clearly in the same boat with them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, InZayn and Demir
MGTOW are arrogant and put men down constantly, they think if they got laid in the past then they are better than incels, incels also hate normies who got sex in the past, both groups are more different than alike imo.

• +1
Reactions: Demir
I’m an incel myself and I have no issue with MGTOW.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Because mgtow is made up of old men.