I don't understand how you all want to undergo the struggle of dating when you understood that women's nature Is shit

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
You should be coherent and completely opt out from dating. There are billions of redpilled / blackpilled men nowadays but they still keep barking for women, giving them attention and validation. People here Say that women don't care if men go MGTOW, but that's not true on a large scale. If all the undesired men stop simping, betabuxing etc. It Will have a huge impact on women's Life, they no longer have infinite options, validation, safe spot to Land when they're too old for cock carousel. But men have a small brain so despite being enlightned on female nature through social media, they still keep going, realizing a self fulfilling prophecy of women with infinite options and desperate men. There are many things to do outside dating and sex, but men refuse to acknowledge It and still have only stinky pussy on their mind. Pathetic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, russwestbrook, Mr Test and 9 others
The way they act nowadays is not “muh nature” it’s society and jew conditioning

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and kanderior
The way they act nowadays is not “muh nature” it’s society and jew conditioning
But studies Say only 1 in 17 men reproduced back in ancient times, before the introduction of well structured societies in which women were forced into marriage for survival?

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, xtremfailer and Latinolooksmaxxer
How do I get that feeling of love and appreciation that only a girl could give me?

The feeling of cuddling with her warm and soft body?

Drugs? Drugs are cold, I’ve done them and they do not even come close to the feeling of being in love and being loved by a girl.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, _MVP_, Lynxress and 2 others
How do I get that feeling of love and appreciation that only a girl could give me?

The feeling of cuddling with her warm and soft body?

Drugs? Drugs are cold, I’ve done them and they do not even come close to the feeling of being in love and being loved by a girl.
I feel fine without any woman in my life. Unfortunately 99.99% of men are hardwired to seek female companionship to not feel miserable. That's why women win, it's all in the brain.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, mayo mogger, _MVP_ and 3 others
I feel fine without any woman in my life. Unfortunately 99.99% of men are hardwired to seek female companionship to not feel miserable. That's why women win, it's all in the brain.
I was in your position too, you reach a point where you absolutely forget about women and don’t feel the need anymore. But deep down you know you are missing something, but you don’t know what.

And well, it’s that.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Daily schizoid mgtow thread incoming

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster and moreroidsmoredates
I was in your position too, you reach a point where you absolutely forget about women and don’t feel the need anymore. But deep down you know you are missing something, but you don’t know what.

And well, it’s that.
i don't miss anything. society wants to make you feel bad because of that, all according to the plan. they don't like peaceful monks, they don't produce and consume.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, _MVP_, Primalsplit and 2 others
Daily schizoid mgtow thread incoming
sorry blud we're not built the same. i'm not slave to some stinky hole. and that's why female hypergamy problem will never be solved, you just can't live without females, even if you hate them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, albe.ORG, Primalsplit and 1 other person
i don't miss anything. society wants to make you feel bad because of that, all according to the plan. they don't like peaceful monks, they don't produce and consume.
Isn’t it in our nature to feel the need of love and affection? It’s part of being human.

It’s not just about sex and reproduction.

• +1
sorry blud we're not built the same. i'm not slave to some stinky hole. and that's why female hypergamy problem will never be solved, you just can't live without females, even if you hate them.
Didn’t you slay already in your younger years ? You got it out of your system already
Let the young bloods experience some pussy fren

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and the BULL
Didn’t you slay already in your younger years ? You got it out of your system already
Let the young bloods experience some pussy fren
yes, i matured, but there's plenty of 30+ yo who only live for pussy.

• +1
yes, i matured, but there's plenty of 30+ yo who only live for pussy.
30 is still young you’re still ur prime
I wouldn’t settle down until after 40yo

• +1
Isn’t it in our nature to feel the need of love and affection? It’s part of being human.

It’s not just about sex and reproduction.
it's not, society conditioned into believing that, it all starts in middle school when people start making fun out of you if you don't pull girls and continues until you die. ideally you should be complete by yourself

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and PseudoMaxxer
30 is still young you’re still ur prime
I wouldn’t settle down until after 40yo
i don't feel like partaking in dating when i know female's nature, i know for sure that i don't want a being like that in my life. i would be much happier if i had some bros to smoke weed with

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, _MVP_ and autistic_tendencies
it's not, society conditioned into believing that, it all starts in middle school when people start making fun out of you if you don't pull girls and continues until you die. ideally you should be complete by yourself
true, but I still think it’s innate because of our nature. We must reproduce.

• +1
female nature is evil

• +1
Men are the stupid gender, because men are selfless and naive while women only care about their own benefit, which shows how much smarter they are.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, _MVP_, Primalsplit and 1 other person
true, but I still think it’s innate because of our nature. We must reproduce.
we don't, reproducing is a selfish act. life is harsh, there is suffering, there is illness, there is death. you're spawning another creature in this world who is bound to face incredible suffering sooner or later.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, _MVP_, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
Men are the stupid gender, because men are selfless and naive while women only care about their own benefit, which shows how much smarter they are.
men deserve to suffer. if they were smart they wouldn't seek something that makes them suffer. they keep talking about how females are shallow and evil but still chase them like rabid insentient dogs.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Mr Test, _MVP_ and 3 others
because its Gods Plan

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, _MVP_, Primalsplit and 1 other person
we don't, reproducing is a selfish act. life is harsh, there is suffering, there is illness, there is death. you're spawning another creature in this world who is bound to face incredible suffering sooner or later.
The world is harsh and life is all about suffering.

I can’t cope anymorez

• +1
The world is harsh and life is all about suffering.

I can’t cope anymorez
Just relax. Stop getting eaten by fomo and try to live like a monk.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and PseudoMaxxer
If all the undesired men stop simping, betabuxing etc. It Will have a huge impact on women's Life, they no longer have infinite options, validation, safe spot to Land when they're too old for cock carousel.
It's just human instinct to want pussy, it's impossible to get all the undesired men to stop simping, even if through some miracle the majority of them would stop, the few remaining ones will get a ton of attention from women, and when the rest will see this, they will get back to their old simping ways, so it's like a self-regulating process that's simply unavoidable in the current world.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and albe.ORG
You should be coherent and completely opt out from dating. There are billions of redpilled / blackpilled men nowadays but they still keep barking for women, giving them attention and validation. People here Say that women don't care if men go MGTOW, but that's not true on a large scale. If all the undesired men stop simping, betabuxing etc. It Will have a huge impact on women's Life, they no longer have infinite options, validation, safe spot to Land when they're too old for cock carousel. But men have a small brain so despite being enlightned on female nature through social media, they still keep going, realizing a self fulfilling prophecy of women with infinite options and desperate men. There are many things to do outside dating and syex, but men refuse to acknowledge It and still have only stinky pussy on their mind. Pathetic
Can you list a few things to do?

• +1
Can you list a few things to do?
Idk Bro it's innate to not give a fuck. People around you Will keep stressing you and telling you Need to get laid / engaged but you Just have to ignore them, they want to make you feel miserable

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, _MVP_ and albe.ORG
Idk Bro it's innate to not give a fuck. People around you Will keep stressing you and telling you Need to get laid / engaged but you Just have to ignore them, they want to make you feel miserable
Yep I agree on that

It's just that I cant think about things to do

Everything seems like a cope to pass time until you die

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Gonthar
Yep I agree on that

It's just that I cant think about things to do

Everything seems like a cope to pass time until you die
Everything Is limited. Even If you Slayed sooner or later you Will descend and that Is over as well. The human Life itself Is frail and worthless whatever you do.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, _MVP_ and albe.ORG
Yes op

• +1
Wow, @the BULL , Ur IQ skyrockettedd

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and the BULL